• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dusk||Percy Jackson||Reboot OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

S n o w

Dreamer
Roleplay Type(s)
"Rise, Astraeus."
the-hooded-man.jpg

erzulie erzulie Her abilities need to be explained in more detail. What can and can't she do with audiokinesis? How severe does a wound have to be before its beyond her help? What are her limitations in healing? How long can she stay invisible for, etc.

erzulie erzulie Her abilities need to be explained in more detail. What can and can't she do with audiokinesis? How severe does a wound have to be before its beyond her help? What are her limitations in healing? How long can she stay invisible for, etc.
giphy.gif

To avoid powerplaying, I'm going to need you to add that it's harder for him to control people with a stronger will. And, like I said before, he wouldn't be punished directly by the praetors, but by his cohort's centurion. And even then, he would probably get into more trouble when they found out he charmspoke them Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess

Aleena Aleena Mikhail's powers are a bit vague. Especially with the Mystiokinesis and its limitations. I have quite a few questions just to avoid him being too overpowered. Is he a weak user? How well has he mastered his powers and what is the extent of his abilities. How much energy does it drain from him to do this reality warping? How long can it stay warped for? Does it need a lot of concentration to hold it?

Can you define what he can and can't do?

copacetic copacetic I'm not sure if you read the rules but I mentioned that only the Roman counterparts for the big three were open.
So for Hades, it would be Pluto

Seeing as you haven't read the books in the while it's okay that you made the mistake ^-^
If you do want to switch to Pluto you just need to add in:
Your characters rank in the legion: Centurion, Legionnaire.
Tattoo's: Pluto's symbol, SPQR with the number of lines they have been at the camp
What cohort they are in

You can look at my character Desdemona for reference if needed

copacetic copacetic I'm not sure if you read the rules but I mentioned that only the Roman counterparts for the big three were open.
So for Hades, it would be Pluto

Seeing as you haven't read the books in the while it's okay that you made the mistake ^-^
If you do want to switch to Pluto you just need to add in:
Your characters rank in the legion: Centurion, Legionnaire.
Tattoo's: Pluto's symbol, SPQR with the number of lines they have been at the camp
What cohort they are in

You can look at my character Desdemona for reference if needed
whoops. will fix in the morning!

okay i think i fixed everything. sorry i was tired last night when i read the rules and thought it said the roman counterparts and the big three were open. let me know if i missed anything

copacetic copacetic Centurion of the second cohort is already taken. She can be centurion of the fifth, fourth, or third cohort.
Take out the healing through darkness part, but you can keep everything else.

Aleena Aleena Accepted!

I mean you can discuss it with us. Maybe he could have stepped his shit up in the battle? If he did then he could be raised from probatio when they got to camp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back