• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

Which animal do like better?

• Dog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cat

• Neither, I dislike animals

• Total voters

QuirkyAngel

White Masquerade's Blue Oni
The Dullahan Hunt Overview

You
kanra
Hi There:)
kanra
You don't know me, but I know you. Would you like to play a game? I promise it'll be fun~The winner gets 10000000000 yen~

That is one of many messages you received from an anonymous sender...along with an invitation to an online group called Dollars. Lured by the prospect cash, or perhaps by your own curiosity, you decide to respond to the text and play the game. The rules of the game are simple:

1. Capture the The Headless Rider, Celty Sturluson, using any means necessary.

2. Bring her to Officer Kinnosuke Kuzuhara in Ikebakuro.

3. Don't die.

Following the games directions you decide move to Ikebakuro, a commercial district of Tokyo where the game is being held, only to find that you aren't the only one who knows about the game. Thousands of people, from all around the world, received the same message you have and moved to Ikebakuro with hopes of winning the game. The city is in an uproar as new gangs are being formed and old gangs are reemerging with a single goal:

To capture the mysterious, urban legend, Celty Sturluson.

Along the way you'll also meet people who wish to put an end to the game: A man wearing a bartender's outfit with immense strength and anger management issues, an underground doctor who likes to perform interesting experiments, a shy high school girl with swords skills and demon sword that can zombify you, and so on. They'll try to convince you that the game is not worth playing. However, just as there are people who don't want you to succeed there are people who do...including an infamous information broker with a loose tongue and loves humanity. Will you join one of the gangs and be satisfied with a portion of the money? Will you try to capture the Headless Rider by yourself and gain all the money? Or will you try to put an end to the Dullahan hunt? Whatever you choose to do is up to you.

Ikebukuro-1024x768.jpg

Welcome to Ikebakuro!

If I've caught your interest check out this thread. Character sign ups are open and I'm looking for active, fun-loving rpers to join the world I've created. You don't have to know about Durarara!! to join this rp. All I ask is that you're willing to learn:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back