• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Duplicated Text

SP3CT3R

seven foot frame, rats along his back
Sometimes, I'll make a post and all of the text in that post is repeated directly below it, as if I copied the whole thing and pasted it at the end. I usually fix it immediately, so I don't know if other people see it or it corrects itself.

It's a glitch in the draft system, it happens to me often as well, the draft system for the site isn't perfect but it gets the job done

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, had this affecting me personally since launch. At least its not as bad as it use to be though it does pop up from time to time.

Yeah, had this affecting me personally since launch. At least its not as bad as it use to be though it does pop up from time to time.

Which funny enough... it occured when I first did this post. Left up that part as an example. xD  

Last edited by a moderator:

Which funny enough... it occured when I first did this post. Left up that part as an example. xD  

Oh lol, I thought you did that on purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back