• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Duodecies Infinitum - A Homestuck RP

Which option do you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya! I'm Noi, and I wanna do a group Homestuck-based rp.

The characters will be a group of twelve trolls, slightly on the older side, who decide to play Sgrub together as a last hurrah before being shipped off Alternia. Their signs don't have to follow the canon alpha and beta trolls, but the idea is that we're basically doing the same thing over again. No overlapping classes or aspects, or blood colors, and an even moon sway. You don't need to keep the same aspect tethered to the same blood caste, so go wild. You'll be expected to come up with your own ancestor, and must coordinate with the rest of the group for what blood colors and claspects you want. The amount of characters you can make depends on how many people sign up to take part, if we'll need more people to fill out all twelve roles. Claspects and moon sways are first come, first served.

If you're interested, please post below and include which blood caste/claspect you'd be interested in playing!

Last edited:
heyo!

currently im thinking of perhaps a jadeblood or a goldblood but leaning a bit towards jade.
probably a shyer type, a bit nervous and easily startled and a people pleaser. i haven't any design / name concepts yet but i am feeling a softer and quieter character ^_^

Nice let’s goooooo!

I intend on filling in for whatever is left over, so I look forwards to hearing about y’all’s characters more!!

Bumping again! Considering starting this up soon, or at least getting a cs page up for those who are interested. We’re definitely going with option 2.

Last edited:
Bumping again! Considering starting this up soon, or at least getting a cs page up for those who are interested. We’re definitely going with option 2.
Excited for this! Just wanted to check for future character creation; how much is this Alternia different from the canon one? Like, is it the exact same classist and hostile world or are there culture/custom changes?

For the most part, it's the same. But if you want to make certain changes, like how I had a purple blood surfer culture that was fighting against the canon Juggalo culture, you're welcome so. It just has to be relatively localized to your trolls.

For the most part, it's the same. But if you want to make certain changes, like how I had a purple blood surfer culture that was fighting against the canon Juggalo culture, you're welcome so. It just has to be relatively localized to your trolls.
Hey, since we’ve decided on a name and idea, you might update the interest check? I know I’m always wary of one’s asking between multiple ideas, so solidifying this as the intended adventure might help

Hey, since we’ve decided on a name and idea, you might update the interest check? I know I’m always wary of one’s asking between multiple ideas, so solidifying this as the intended adventure might help
Good idea, I'll do that now.

Are you working on an OOC at all? If not, I was going to ask regarding the option for making templates of our lands; which do you feel more comfortable with? I've got an idea for a land, but would you prefer to come up with it, or us? I know it's optional but I want to make sure it appeals to your GMing style.

Are you working on an OOC at all? If not, I was going to ask regarding the option for making templates of our lands; which do you feel more comfortable with? I've got an idea for a land, but would you prefer to come up with it, or us? I know it's optional but I want to make sure it appeals to your GMing style.

Hi! Sorry I haven't gotten back to this until now - finals are next week and I've been busy with getting ready for those. :U

I will be putting up an OOC shortly so we can discuss more in length, but honestly the more you take off my shoulders when it comes to small things and planning, the happier I'll be! So by all means, go ahead and make your own lands and quests. You know your character more than I do! I'm more or less just here to facilitate a friendly and open environment for us to write a story together in.

Bumping this one last time! The deadline for new people to submit characters is THIS FRIDAY the 15TH OF DECEMBER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back