• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dungeon World

WlfSamurai

Maelstrom Engineer
Dungeon World

Swords. Magic. Kingdoms. Knights. Wizards. Monsters.

The story-game version of fantasy role-playing. Like D&D, but rules geared toward role-playing. The game information and book can be found here. I've been wanting to run this game for some time. As always with Apocalypse World hacks, there is nothing pre-determined. We'll make the world together and play.

Anyone interested?

Inspirational imagery:

tumblr_onoqxdDkYg1uufoudo1_1280.jpg tumblr_om5zmvYmZm1uufoudo1_540.jpg tumblr_ol33vcfOc21uufoudo1_540.jpg tumblr_ok3xbaOg2L1uufoudo1_540.jpg

I don't think I did a very good job of selling this one. I'm going to give it a few more days and then probably shut it down. We'll see.

I'd be cool playing with the two of you as long as glowworms glowworms is still interested. It would be even better if we had three, but we can make do with two.

Wow. Yes please! I've missed you guys. You're both more than welcome.

S Skrakes had asked if third-party playbooks are allowed. The answer is maybe. I'd like to look at and approve them first. Strangely, I haven't collected any DW third-party playbooks like I did when I binged on AW playbooks. I'll have to remedy that.

Have you played Dungeon World? You'll need to have read how to play or at least grab the character playbooks, pick one, and fill it out.

Other than that, nothing? The threads for this game have not been created yet.

Cool. I should be done in a few hours then going by the amount. Anything else? Restrictions of details specific to this RP itself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back