• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dungeon Life

"Other than drop items from bigger monsters my level will be proof enough." Radu said as he sat back on a bench leaning against the wall. "On that note when will I be able to head out into the labyrinth?" Radu asked with curiosity.

"As soon as my other prayer people get here. I want you all to stay in a group, for safety and groups scare off lower class monsters, so you would get a chance at the big boys." She said, sitting on one of her small stone benches.

Arubion would get bored in the temple and Dash around the city and head to the Each of the temples... He'd throw a note attached to a Kunai and make it land by the Gods... Each note would say "Wanted- High Risk Quest- The Moonlight Terror- Alatreon Dragon- Floor 100-" He'd then Appear Behind Vendetta Unnoticed..

@Church Burning @Painted Puzzle

Vendetta received the letter and read it. She smirked and handed it to Radu. "This is your first goal" she smiled, glad to be of service.

Arubion would burst out laughing when she said his first goal.... He'd laugh so hard he wouldn't be able to hide his presence.... "Oh By the Gods that is funny"

"What's so funny?!" She growled turning around. Her dress tightened and became black. "Don't laugh at him!" She snarled protectively

"That quest is with a Level 150 monster... He'd die from it sneezing at him.... That is the Ultimate quest Designed by me...." His hair and tails would shimmer purple and He'd appear next to the Human with the Halberd in hand...

"You said it was his first goal.. think about it.. His first goal should always coming back Alive....." He'd twirl the Halberd in his hands easily. "Then defeating enemies one by one... Geeze Foolish sister..."

"I meant as to get to that floor! He can always chop down the monsters on the way!" She argued, knowing he was right, but arguing anyway

"It'd take him multiple days just to get through the first couple of floors as a level 1.... Even then it'd take him a week to pass the first floor.... So stop arguing.... Its pointless cause you know I am right..." He'd continue to twirl the halberd secretly enchanting it...

"Yeah..I know.." She said pouting a bit, doing big puppy dog eyes. "But why do you have to be so criticising?" She asked, sighing

He'd pat her head scratching behind her ears... "Its cause I don't want you to have your Familia die...." He'd continue to twirl the halberd with his tails...

He'd hug her and whisper in her ear.. "You know.. you don't have to act like you don't want my attention infront of a human.... God's have feelings also..."

Vendetta blushed. "N-no.. I don't have any feelings for you accept annoyance" she said softly, looking away and crossing her arms.

He'd smile and appear infront of her grabbing her chin making her look him in the eye... "Then why do you keep blushing?....You know you can't lie to me...."

He'd laugh.. "That just makes you cuter.. and The Moon Doesn't lie..." He'd kiss her on the nose trying to get a reaction from her..

Vendetta blushed bright red, her hair lifting and her dress going a darker black, wrapping tighter around her body. She glared at him.

"Sh-shut up!" She yelled and turned into a wolf running away from him. She sat down a few metres away and tuned back into her human form. "Don't do that!" She snarled, straightening up.

He'd SInk the Halberd into a Stone Slab and it wouldn't damage the blade... "When your Boy is stronger he can use this.... (Strength 10+) I've made it stronger...." He'd leave and head to the Flower Shop....

@Painted Puzzle

Vendetta nodded and watched him leave. After he had left, she sank down onto a bench and sighed. "He does this almost every time! Annoy me that is" She explained to Radu

Lilian was surprised by one of the women's sudden outburst of excitement. It was very much amusing to her and she just watched as the female questioned if she had certain types of flowers. Suddenly she'd introduce herself but stop halfway and apologize for her rudeness. She also asked for her blessing. Of course Lilian liked this woman, a seemingly cheerful spirit and kind personality. "It is quite alright Ruskea." she said."And as asked so kindly my blessing has been given to you. I welcome you with open arms." she continued meaning she adopted this young woman. "I hope you prove your strength and power as you 'go forth' in your quest." Lilian set the flower pot she had in her hands down and looked at Ruskea. "Now would you mind telling me-" she stopped talking and looked at the entrance of her shop to see another god making his way over.

@Solude @Arubion Sivart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back