TV & Film Dumb Movies You Love : Recommendations

I rented the 80s movie Night of the Comet on a whim once and enjoyed the hell out of it. I think it'd fit the scope of this thread nicely.

Velocipastor, hands down. Very rarely does an intentionally bad movie avtually land in terms of humor, but holy shit Velocipastor made me howl with laughter several time, and not at it's own expense. Here's a line that really stuck with me:

"What does cocaine have to do with Christianity?"

"EVERYTHING!"

Here's a trailer if you're interested?

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Okay. Okay. I will give it to you that line will also now stick with me. I haven't even watched the trailer yet, but I had to comment because even I find that funny without any context! That is gold! And it's true! XD XD XD Fuck that is good.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Okay. Okay. I will give it to you that line will also now stick with me. I haven't even watched the trailer yet, but I had to comment because even I find that funny without any context! That is gold! And it's true! XD XD XD Fuck that is good.
It's a masterpiece of filmmaking. It also has probably the best Vietnam flashback scene in movie history.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. It's not great and it definitely lacks the charm of the original trilogy, but somehow it's still fun to watch.

I loved this old movie, The Goonies. It is so cheesy, but fun lol

hooo boy howdy. i consider myself a bit of a bad movie connoisseur. here's my favorite low-budget twilight knock-off. the lead love interest has zero expression and literally sounds like tommy wiseau as a vampire. i believe the full movie is up on youtube. at least it was last i checked.

Ok, so mine is "Stand by me." It's basically four boys who go on a long journey to find a dead body. The idea is weird, but it's genuinely a good movie, I gotta say.

Legally Blonde, Bridesmaids and Zombieland are a few of my favorite dumb movies. Also Otherhood, which was on Netflix for a while.

I’ve been watching some 90s action/sci-fi movies and Demolition Man came up. It might not be for everyone, but it definitely fits me and is oddly relevant in today’s current state. Toilet paper alternatives, anyone?

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F51cb2ac7-4918-4cec-8c9a-f813fae84435_500x292.gif

Not sure if this counts but Ghost Shark.
It’s so bad but it’s so much fun to watch. I’m not a fan of films like Sharknado, but when the premise is about the ghost of a shark who can appear in ANY body of water, you’ve got to love it. This movie is so garbage the entire thing is on YouTube for free. If you’re a fan of making fun of bad movies, you’ll probably love this.

I’ll probably reply to this thread again when I can actually think of dumb movies I unironically love.

It's silly and probably vaguely problematic (idk I haven't watched it in years) but I love the Disney movie Zombies. It's just so wholesome and...bright

i recently watched the Descendants and it was so fabulously bad i was mad i hadn't watched it sooner; it's not even bad-good at times, but it hits all those notes that bad films need to in order to make it an entertaining watch. i recommend watching it in groups, especially if members of said group have no interest in the property.

The world's end.
Seriously guys.
Watch it.
It's so beautifully stupid XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back