• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Duel Monster Academy GZ

Nenma Takashi

Terribly Terrible
Hello if your reading this it means you have been accepted into the prestigious duel academy. A school where some of the top duelist have come from. This is your chance to make a name for yourselves and become one of the greatest duelist of all time.

Sighed Headmaster Colemen

This is it the chance of a lifetime your chance to be number one to maybe even be called king of games! (or queen we don't discriminate) So grab your deck and dueldisk and GET YOUR GAME ON!

Also if your curious how duels will play out well it is simple two ways. One you and the person you are dueling can just decide via rp who wins. Another option Yugioh nexus an online way to duel someone and there you can have a real duel and base your rp duel off it or just decide who wins via that and rp the duel however you want. So with that come on and take that crown after of course you turn in your essay on trap cards.

I would love to join, as long as I don't face cards from anything beyond 5D's, I just dont understand them

I would love to join, as long as I don't face cards from anything beyond 5D's, I just dont understand them

I'll be willing to explain how the cards beyond 5ds work ie pendulum, link, xyz. As I think it would be good if all of us were up to speed on how the game works on a basic level in its current form.

I'll be willing to explain how the cards beyond 5ds work ie pendulum, link, xyz. As I think it would be good if all of us were up to speed on how the game works on a basic level in its current form.
Ugh

if this is still open i'd like to join

have a couple questions tho
- Are we writing duels or dueling on a simulator such as ygopro?
- What sort of cards are allowed? Is the banlist enforced and if so which list (TCG/OCG)
- 4k or 8k LP?

if this is still open i'd like to join

have a couple questions tho
- Are we writing duels or dueling on a simulator such as ygopro?
- What sort of cards are allowed? Is the banlist enforced and if so which list (TCG/OCG)
- 4k or 8k LP?

Well first off i feel like im gonna be hijacking this RP for now, so Im gonna sort some stuff out. First, probably writing out the duels. Ygopro is great but it lends itself to some awful tendencies that dont exist in the anime because everyone is playing to win rather than one up each other, and I personally don't want to see meta or otk decks being pulled out. I want the action that makes Yugioh great like pulling out a card right at the moment you need it and not losing because you drew a crappy hand. Second, this one is sort of a yes and no. Yes current TCG/OCG banlist will be enforced (yeah Stratos ride the bench longer boi), but I will be open to new made up cards and archetypes. Final question, 8K LP start, makes games funner when you have more wiggle room. Also Dark Side of the Dimensions uses 8K so I guess its now anime canon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back