TV & Film DuckTales Wooohoooo!

MysticWitch

Weaver of Worlds
Hey all,
Any Duck Tales fans in the house? I was there for the original and new 2017 version. Gotta say I love them both but I really love what they have done with the characters in the new series! Did you finish season one? Man what a ending! I can't wait until they have all of season two out! Do you have a favorite duck? Mines Webby! XD I love what they did with her character!
And I'm pretty sure once you heard that theme song you could never get it out of your head.

Woo-oo! DuckTales fan right here! I'll be honest, I never really saw the original series, but I'm hooked on the reboot. I like how the triplets have their own personalities now, adding the mystery to a question possibly thousands have asked was a great surprise, and David Tennant does a remarkable job as Scrooge McDuck! Step aside My Little Pony and Bugs Bunny because it's duck season once again!

Never seen the remake, but the originals were fun to watch along with Chip n Dale RescueRangers.

I'm loving the remake, considering I don't think I ever saw the original

Personally, I love Louis, mostly because he wears hoddies and the funny things he says when Disney XD goes to commercial... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back