• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Duax Academy

q r o w

formerly latte
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Duax Academy
A school for the Tricks
& not for the treats.

code by C O F F EE

Duax Academy. A place not known by society. However, to understand the Academy, you must understand the history. 300 years ago when Duax had yet to exist, Demons and Witches where often used and kept as slaves. The council of Demons and Witches were determined to stay peaceful and not fight back even though they could have easily turned things around for their races. After several years they grew tired of seeing the hope drain away and went to war with not only humans but the so-called 'good' supernaturals. (Angels, Fairies, Nymphs, ETC). After the good supernaturals slaughtered most the council, one witch was left remaining. In fear of the races becoming extinct, the witch fled for mountains far, far away. These mountains were covered in forest and held extraordinary creatures that helped the witch build a home for the demons and witches, and all other races that had been labeled as monsters. The witch still worried that the others would find them and started to make it even harder to find the Academy. Mazes surrounded the building for miles, Bushes came alive and attacked outsiders, Tiny creatures where created just to lure those who weren't outcast far from the path. The creatures that helped the witch guard the forest, and the few guides the witch created only revealed themselves to the outcasted. After that, the races lived in the piece. And a day known as the birth of Duax was created. They called it Moirai. (Basically modern Halloween, but I called it something else cause it fit the plot more.) Moirai was a holiday where magic was strongest for these outcasted creatures, and they often shared it with the society they left behind on the day society called Halloween. Everything was peaceful for the rest of those years. Duax became a small town based around the academy, and the witch watched over everything and made sure the peace stayed. No one came in unless they allowed it. Their name was Octavia, and she recreated a council to help watch over the Academy, before locking herself away to keep her magic fully focused on the defenses.

Now that you know your history, it's time for you to understand the present.

Modern day in Duax is as peaceful as ever, and as Moirai gets closer, magic is supposed to become stronger, however, it hasn't been. Octavia has come out of her confinement to address the matter but, no matter how much she tried to sugar coat it, the message is clear. Without magic, No Moirai. No Moirai, the Academy will fall. As Octavia weakens without the magic she needs to renew the defenses, the academy has been attacked several times. The creatures of the academy aren't strong enough to hold off all the attacks, and eventually, are meeting with a force they can't stop. When Octavia intervened she was kidnapped. Now not only do the young creatures have to get the magic of the academy back, they need to get Octavia back to help them and keep the academy alive. Time is running out, and needless to say, the council has its hands tied with the academy and defenses, it's time for the young creatures to shine.

Rules;
1) Don't be mean in the OOC.
2) 2+ paragraphs. I can't stress this enough.
3) Only show interest if you are going to commit.
4) I'm going to add more rules
5) Please give me any questions you have.

u k i y o u k i y o
@C O F F EE

Other than me , Tae, Coffee, and thy SheepKing,

I need four more peoples.

Normally, I don't do these, but this one looks well thought-out. I'll keep an eye on it.

Okay I lied about the four peoples
If I can get at least two/ one more peoples I will make threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back