• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dual Angel

Grimmneko

Roleplay Rainbows
Chez and Micha, both angels, both completely differnent?

Last edited by a moderator:
Micah walked along the beach. Her feet sunk in the sand. Again she had nothing to do. Her siblings refused to allow her to help with anything. They probably thought they were being nice but Micah was bored. Perhaps if she could make friends? She was just so socially awkward. She never knew what to say or do. And the things that humans enjoyed doing alone here on earth weren't very entertaining to her. Technology held no appeal. She sighed and kicked at the sand.

Chez was flying by, not doing much since there wasn't much to do at the moment. Not that he minded though. It was nice to travel arond like this sometimes. What he wasn't expecting was to find an angel walking down the edge of the beach in the middle of nowhere. Almost silently, he flew down until he was floating above the young angel from behind. "You know, humans will spot you like that." He said, then floated around him until he was facing her. "What are you doing here?" He was a bit suspicious, but he could tell the angel was young and of no threat to him. Maybe just lost?

Surprised to find one of her elder brothers, Micah hid her wings and looked at the floor ,"I am sorry. I looked around the area first. No one was here... I thought....I did keep a sense on the area just in case a human wandered..." Micah had never met this sibling before. She hoped that he wasn't strict ,"I am sorry. I will not do it again brother." She bowed her head.

Chez frowned, landing in front of Micha with his hands on his hips and his wings folded neatly on his back. "Hey, well I never said I cared if you let someone see you. I just was wondering if you knew what you were doing." He huffed and his nose wrinkled. "And stop calling me brother. I am not a brother. My name is Chez."

This sibling was weird. He confused Micah.

"I know what I am doing," Micah tilted her head ,"My name is Micah. It is nice to meet you.... Chez." None of her other siblings ever let her call them by their names. She was a child. She was supposed to show them respect. This brother... This Chez was not anything like her other siblings. She bowed her head once again.

Chez nodded, seeming pleased with the name. "Hello Micah." He looked over her, seeming a bit confused again. "Stop being so formal too. Your superiors wouldn't be so pleased with you doing so, I think. What are you doing alone here anyway? Are you not a young angel?" Chez knew the younger ones int he system were doted over until they were trained enough to fend for themselves and be of some use to Heaven and/or Earth.

"I'm sorry," Micah resisted the urge to bow her head again ,"This is how my superiors have taught me to act to my elders." She couldn't exactly just throw off her habits.

"I am a young angel, yes. I was told to come down to earth and 'have fun'. What here is fun I cannot say. I'm still not sure what they mean by fun. Our siblings can be so confusing." You too are confusing.

"So you are lost" He concluded. Maybe she knew were she was, but she didn't know what she was doing, and therefore she was lost. "That's kind of odd though. I never knew the superiors were ones to really vouch for having... 'fun'" He huffed, crossing his arms. "I can't really tell you what if fun since my ide of fun is probably not yours, but I can show you what some humans think is fun." The angel suggested, his wings ruffling a bit in the ocean breeze.

"That would be kind of you," again she resisted the urge to bow her head ,"I may not be lost in the sense of direction but I do not know what I am doing." Her superiors treated her so different from other young angels. Micah could not figure out why, but this brother was willing to teach her and she would not say no to some direction. She liked this Chez already.

Chez nodded and looked out towards the water on the beach. "Actually, we're already at a place the humans like to frequent." he walked to the edge of the water, stopping before the water could touch his feet. "They like to swim. I guess it's fun. I don't like to get my wings wet though, and you might smell like salt water and sand for a while after." He shrugged a bit then looked back at her. "we could look for something else to do though."

"No. How do you 'swim'?" Micah had seen people in the water but had not figured out how to do it for herself. Getting her wings wet and smelling like salt water and sand didn't sound fun but the humans always looked so happy in the water. Given they don't have to worry about wings.

Chez sighed, and his wings disappeared into his body a moment later. "Okay. I'll teach you to swim then." He pulled off his shirt, throwing it onto the sand and revealing his pale yet well toned body. He was already in a pair of lightly colored shorts. "You just kind of go into the water." He said, walking into the water then turning to her, holding out a hand. "Come on. it's not that bad if your wings aren't out."

Micah already had her wings in but she looked down at what she wore. Was it appropriate swimming attire? The human women wore near to nothing when swimming and she could never do that but was it okay to swim in a sundress? She reasoned that if it wasn't Chez would tell her. She moved closer to the water. It was cold. Not freezing but cold. She shivered and took a few more steps into the ocean grabbing onto Chez's hand tightly.

Chez waited for her to come in the water. He really didn't care if she came in fully clothed of butt naked, so when she just came in in her dress, he didn't think much of it. If she wanted to, then she could. The angel moved into the water until it was a bit above his knees then waited for her to catch up.

Chez brought her out farther and farther. The water rushed around her hips. She could feel the push and pull of the ocean and gripped Chez's hand extremely tight. Her dress flowed around her soaking in the salt water. She shivered and walked a few more steps out.

Chez stopped as she squeezed his hand tightly. He frowned a bit "You don't have to keep going if you don't want to. We can find something else to do. Are you even having fun yet?" He asked, wondering if maybe the water was too cold or something.

"I am still not sure what fun is. I do not want to stop though," This was all new to Micah. She had been in Heaven isolated from all of the other young angels and then all of a sudden told to go down to earth. She followed orders but they were so vague. "May we go a little farther?"

"I see..." He watched her in the water for moment. "Sure. We can go out as far as you like, I guess. Just try and see if it's fun for you or something." Chez was a bit understanding of her situation. He too had been clueless of the things of this world when he first came. Feelings like fun and the like had no meaning to him at first, though he caught on eventually. He was different than the other angels after all.

They walked out farther until Micah could barely touch the ground. She squeezed Chez's hand as tight as she could. The ocean was frightening but she really didn't want to get out. She... liked it? Is that the feeling? A wave came that pulled her up and she could no longer feel the sand beneath her toes. Micah freaked and clung to Chez.

Chez could see that she was having trouble and wrapped an arm around her to keep her above water. "Kick your feet around under you to keep yourself up in the water" the water was about to his chest, so he was okay for now.

Micah kicked her feet like Chez had told her. It was weird. "This is swimming?" She stayed as close as she could to him afraid she might float away. Soon they water lowered and she was back on the tips of her toes on the sand. She felt a thrill of accomplishment.

Chez nodded. "Yeah. Kick and move your arms to keep yourself up. It's... basically swimming. Except you're not really going anywhere." He explained, watching her. As the water settled and she stood back up, he smiled at the accomplished expression she held. "Do you want to go father or stay here?"

"I... would like to stay here for now," Micah was not confidant in her 'swimming skills'. Over the next few minutes she practiced. When the wave pushed her up she kicked and tried to use her arms to stay up. Most of the time she would panic and grab onto Chez who would steady her. Eventually she seemed to get the hang of it and swam a few feet away from Chez before returning to him. She decided she liked swimming, very much.

"Okay" Chez stayed with the young angel as she learned to swim, holding onto her when she would panic and smiling when she would succeed, especially when she would swim on her own. "Heh. You swim better than I did when I first tried." He started drowning the first tome he tried to swim and had to learn pretty fast how to stay above water that day or he would have drown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back