• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Druids of the Eclipse

Do you think this would be a good/interesting RP?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

Grimclaw

Picked Clean

Druids of the Eclipse

Druids of the Eclipse is a Roleplay based around a leaderless cult with beliefs that in the future, the end of the world will come on the day an Eclipse rises and dark creatures regarded as myth would come to claim the world from different dimensions, such as vampires, werewolves and demons, and with each eclipse passing brings them closer to the world. The goal of the cult would be to prepare for the day this occurs, be it through hoarding information on the dark creatures, beseeching and worshiping them, hunting them down or any method they feel fit to the member.

The time of it would be placed around the medieval era, with knights, monarchs, wizards, dragons and other fitting attractions, while the cult's base of operations is within an abandoned castle where the nights and days are rare, and twilight and dusk are more common than both.

I more so imagine this would be a social RP, but with a slightly more dark and perhaps odd twist where depraved characters of multiple races could thrive and express more sinister ideals and possible straight out events such as murder, massacres and human sacrifice can be normal, while staying open and letting people choose what they believe their characters would do, in the sense there isn't a specific way to do things. If it does end up like this or not, I'm yet to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see someone shares my love for the idea. Bit dissapointed at the low interest currently, but let's see if it catches people as the week goes. I could turn it to a 1 x 1 if you're up for that though.

I'm interested, if this is still open.

But seeing as the host hasn't been on for several days, is this thing closed?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back