• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

; dripping with syn [ closed ! ]

synyster

ᴛᴇʟʟ “ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ” ɪ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ
anyone out there ?

Salut everyone!

People usually call me syn or renea, so take your pick.

I'm
twenty-one years old, and only interested in role-playing with those eighteen years or older. Nothing against any of you young role-playersjust a personal preference. I live on the East Coast (EST) and I normally reply once or twice a day. I'd love to reply more however, life outside of rp can get crazy; I am in the military after all.

To answer the question you may be asking, yes
I play male(preferred). *several sighs of relief*. I also play female & double if asked. I would really love to find a long-term partner who isn't going to disappear after introductions, or planning out an entire role-play! Yes, I'm a little bitter. So, if this sounds like you, allow me to introduce you to Alt + F4.

I love brainstorming, building worlds and bringing plots to life. If you have a
plot that you really want to do or aren't sure about, share it with me! I don't mind sharing my own ideas. With that in mind, I'm a sucker for romance, action, and adventure.

• M x F only

• Grammar and spelling! No one is perfect, and I am no exception, but if I can't understand you... I can't reply.

• Please be understanding that I get busy. A message saying "Hey, you still there?" Is fine. I try to give my partners a heads up if I'm taking a short hiatus.

• My intros range from 800-1000 words and my replies are usually around 400-600, depending on the situation.

• No fandoms. Not my thing.

• I like talking in OOC and getting to know my partners more. ^-^

• Fantasy, fantasy, fantasy, seriously I can't live without it. But! If you have a plot that doesn't have any fantasy elements, I'll still consider it. (:

• I think that's it O_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there,

I would love to do a modern romance rp with you. I have a few fun ideas I can share. I like using email too ((:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Syn!

I think I fit your criteria, and our writing styles (at least, length-wise) seem to match pretty closely. Like you, I'm twenty-one and live on the east coast. I go to school and work almost almost full time, so I also understand having time for only one or two replies per day. My weekends tend to be a little more open.

With all that said, I'm interested in discussing a potential role play with you. Since it seems that neither of us can PM quite yet, please let me know if I should drop you a line over email.

Thanks!

Hednisk said:
Hey Syn!
I think I fit your criteria, and our writing styles (at least, length-wise) seem to match pretty closely. Like you, I'm twenty-one and live on the east coast. I go to school and work almost almost full time, so I also understand having time for only one or two replies per day. My weekends tend to be a little more open.

With all that said, I'm interested in discussing a potential role play with you. Since it seems that neither of us can PM quite yet, please let me know if I should drop you a line over email.

Thanks!
*facepalm* I forgot to mention that I can't PM anyone at the moment. I haven't posted 10 times yet T^T

Anyways, please do. I'll be able to reply to you via email without any problems. (:

6 more posts to go lol.

DisneyGirl said:
Hey there,
I would love to do a modern romance rp with you. I have a few fun ideas I can share. I like using email too ((:
If you email me your ideas and what not over email I can get back to you (: I still can't send private messages.

synyster said:
*facepalm* I forgot to mention that I can't PM anyone at the moment. I haven't posted 10 times yet T^T
Anyways, please do. I'll be able to reply to you via email without any problems. (:

6 more posts to go lol.
Great!

...however, it looks like a mod removed your email address, which makes sense in hindsight. I believe it's against the rules to publicly share information like that, although I'd have to double-check. Instead, can you send me a PM when you meet the requirements, please? I'll do the same if I get there first.

Hednisk said:
Great!
...however, it looks like a mod removed your email address, which makes sense in hindsight. I believe it's against the rules to publicly share information like that, although I'd have to double-check. Instead, can you send me a PM when you meet the requirements, please? I'll do the same if I get there first.
Lol, they did. I thought it was against the rules (facepalm), but I couldn't find it to be sure. Anyways, I'll PM you when I can! The struggles of being a newbie ):

Hiiii,

I'd love to maybe start up something with you. My postings are around 700-900 words, I'm willing to write just about anything as long as I'm fully interested, but I have a soft spot for fluff and romance. I mainly do MxF, and I usually write
female. I'm not very interested in fandoms/fanfics, but I'm more than happy with starting with a concept and deriving from a TV show/book/anime/ etc. I'd love to bounce off some ideas with you!

I like the plot you have written up already; perhaps the plot can take a fantasy angle? Maybe some kind of twist we both think of.. I dunno, but it'd be kinda interesting! I'd love to talk it out with you when you can PM.

Hello there! I'd be pretty interested in the vampire prince rp!

It seems that age-wise we are pretty compactible, and I usually prefer rp-ing females anyhow. Also, with the busy schedule, I completely understand as well, as I am a student and am /quite/ busy myself. I usually type at least a paragraph minimum, but usually prefer multiple, and am pretty detail oriented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back