DreamWorlds

How do you think we should proceed when we get to the Metropolis?

• Remain the same as right now - sticking together

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Split up in groups of two or three

• Other: [Suggestions welcome!]

• Total voters
Same as everyone else. :/

Once Valora recovers, would it be best to summarize everyone popped into Metropolis? Going off the updates tab, half the group will split on their own accord while Julian, Nina and Alisa are separated from an accidental cause. I wasn't sure if it would be because the portal glitched, or if something else was in mind. Thoughts, Jay?

@JayfeatherRaven

thistle said:
Same as everyone else. :/
Once Valora recovers, would it be best to summarize everyone popped into Metropolis? Going off the updates tab, half the group will split on their own accord while Julian, Nina and Alisa are separated from an accidental cause. I wasn't sure if it would be because the portal glitched, or if something else was in mind. Thoughts, Jay?

@JayfeatherRaven
And then Jaigh makes her entrance! :D

thistle said:

@JayfeatherRaven
Yup. A glitch will do. ;)

Spazzycat101 said:
And then Jaigh makes her entrance! :D
Okay!

P.S Everyone sorry I've been so inactive lately. I'm smack in the middle of my tests but I'll try to get a post up for all my characters soon. >~<

JayfeatherRaven said:
Okay!

P.S Everyone sorry I've been so inactive lately. I'm smack in the middle of my tests but I'll try to get a post up for all my characters soon. >~<
Tests are better than the RP dying!

DergTheDergon said:
Lol true that, I'm very glad it isn't dying.
For a while I thought it was, which was a shame 'cause this is one of the very few roleplays I. The fantasy forum that isn't filled to the brim with one-liners and pages of 1x1 in what they call a a group RP.

Spazzycat101 said:
For a while I thought it was, which was a shame 'cause this is one of the very few roleplays I. The fantasy forum that isn't filled to the brim with one-liners and pages of 1x1 in what they call a a group RP.
Lol very good point, there is sadly a lot of that type of rp in this forum. I'm exctied to get back at this when the times comes. :)

And you wanna know something creepy? In a detailed sci-fi RP, we have nine users participating. On a poll that was set up, there are thirteen votes.

We have luuuuurkeeeerrrssss

Spazzycat101 said:
And you wanna know something creepy? In a detailed sci-fi RP, we have nine users participating. On a poll that was set up, there are thirteen votes.
O.o That's... interesting. Even if I was lurking in a thread, which I generally don't do tbh, I would leave the poll for people that are actually playing because the subject of the poll affects them and not me lol.

JayfeatherRaven said:
Okay!

Sounds good. :) And no worries about the delay. Schools important, so good luck with your exams. :D Since I'm out of town till next Tuesday, I won't be able to post for a bit. But once Valora breaks from her guise, I can write a short summary of everyone appearing in the next world if everyone's ok with that.

thistle said:
Sounds good. :) And no worries about the delay. Schools important, so good luck with your exams. :D Since I'm out of town till next Tuesday, I won't be able to post for a bit. But once Valora breaks from her guise, I can write a short summary of everyone appearing in the next world if everyone's ok with that.
I am certainly okay with that.

The rp's really not dead! Woot! xD

Agreed. :) The fact that the OOC remains active is a good sign there's still interest for the RP. And just to clarify: "Next Tuesday" as in the 14th, not the 21st. I noticed there might be some confusion since I thougt I posted this Saturday, not Sunday.

(It's almost 1 am here and I was behind the wheel for at least seven hours. My brain may or may not be a puddle of mush right now. O.o ')

I'm gonna flunk History ;_;

But anyways, I just posted for Valora. So now

Julian, Nina, Anelie & Rori are still in the Ocean.

Will the glitch happen after Rori has gone through too? (But he has to be last?)

@thistle

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if this has been discussed already and I either wasn't here or just wasn't paying attention but... @AnEternalWinter have you just been waiting patiently for the group to reach the Metropolis this entire time?

(':3) When you put it that way...yeah, kinda. But I was also pretty busy and never found the time to jump in. [Though I have been quietly watching you guys post.]

Spazzycat101 said:
Guilty as charged~

Since Rori is the last to arrive, I don't mind if interaction with the latest arrivals, Jaigh and Hiroshi, begins. :) I'm curious of them both, and moreover where the glitch in the portal has landed Nina, Alisa and Julian. x)

thistle said:
Since Rori is the last to arrive, I don't mind if interaction with the latest arrivals, Jaigh and Hiroshi, begins. :) I'm curious of them both, and moreover where the glitch in the portal has landed Nina, Alisa and Julian. x)
I'm waiting to post until I'm told where it put them tbh

thistle said:
Okay! Can't wait to meet you all! (^.^)

[QUOTE="Serenity Meyer]hihi im new can i joi?

[/QUOTE]
Have you read the overview and updates?

I know I'm not the GM, I'm just a-wonderin'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back