• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy DreamWorlds - Group 3

JayfeatherRaven

Guardian of the Three Moons
14141111581_c5995b8165_b_zpsjo9mewya.jpg

The familiar yet jarring sensation flipped Julian's stomach inside out as he was sucked through the portal, dragged along the vacuum against his will. The whole ordeal should've been over in a couple of seconds, but just as Julian caught sight of his destination in the swirling tidbits of disturbed light, the scene rippled and evaporated. Then a sharp tug yanked him through another passage before releasing him into thin air. Once free from the portal's grasp, gravity took hold of Julian and he bumped down a flight of stairs, banging his shoulders repeatedly on the ridges before finally coming to a stop on the floor. Battered and bruised, he propped himself up gingerly and let his eyes wander back to the stray portal, which was suspended in a precarious position above the stairs. He gawped at the height he had fallen from and the staircase he had just rolled unceremoniously down. Why would Rori choose such a strange position to transport them to? He wondered, when someone else turned up from the portal, also about to tumble down the stairway.

-

All Nina could remember about her trip through the portal was hearing her own screams. She felt like she was falling for what felt like a eternity, just falling and falling. Finally she reached the end of the portal, tumbling out after Julian and Alisa, face first behind the group. "Ow...I think I broke my everything..." she groaned, sitting up to rub her nose tentatively. After checking and making sure both seeds were ok, Nina bounced up to stand beside her two other companions, who seemed to staring at the massive stairs. "Where is everyone? I thought they would would have met up with us already..." she mused. Nina bent her head back. to try and find the top of them. All it did was make her stumble backwards."Where do you think they leave?"

-

Alisa was eager to visit the Metropolis and find its Seed, and of course subsequently save it. It had to be her favorite by far for the sole fact of how closely it mimic'd a big city. There was so much to do, and even restaurants to eat in. Now, sure. The food wasn't real. But it tasted real! Her thought process was interrupted though as her portal broke and flung her at a set of stairs. She let out a sharp squeal and shock and fear followed by multiple 'oofs!' as she crashed down the stairs violently, barely missing landing on Julian. "What in the world..?" She muttered in Russian, groaning and sitting up with a hand on her head in a attempt to regain her senses. "Where are my..? Are vy okay?" She asked Julian, who looked just as shook up and injured as she did.

-

Julian stared back up at the stairs, where the portal blinked and vanished. "I...I have no idea." He shivered. "This place is giving me the chills. Let's head outside, maybe they're out there." Julian winced as he got to his feet and realized he had twisted his ankle while falling down, and it was already starting to swell. "Nina? Can you hand me the Pearl for a second?" He asked, beginning to limp towards the door. He had a terrible feeling that this wasn't where they were supposed to be, but he couldn't know for sure until he got out of this building.

@Mitchs98 @Elfia Nightwing

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh! Sure!" Nina smiled, wrestling the knapsack that sat on the front of her body off. "Just be careful! If anything were to happen to it... I'd hate to think what Nicolas would do to me..." She whimpered, thinking back to the intimidating young man. "Just don't drop it!" She smiled kindly, handing it to the young boy.

As she waited for Julian to hand back the seed, she found herself glancing around the empty room. It reminded her of something, something she feel she should know. "Hey guys...Don't you feel like... I don't know... This place is familiar?"

Alisa Ann

Alisa watched as Nina came tumbling out of the portal as she had, said portal closing soon after. She moved to check on her, but she had recovered pretty quickly it seemed. She shrugged at Nina's question. All she knew was they were definitely somewhere in the Metropolis, where everyone else was..well..good question. She nodded at Nina's question after she'd handed Julian the pearl. "
Da. My are back at Metropolis. Ya think the portal might of broke. It makes since why no one else is here." She replied. "Ya is sure they are close though. My should look for them once Julian's ankle is better." She added.

She was somewhat worried, she had no clue where they were or where anyone else was. She was still recovering somewhat from the previous fight. If they had to fight more Nightmares...she wasn't sure what they'd do.

Julian breathed out a sigh of relief as the Seed began to sooth his nerves and mend his scrapes, its glow intensifying and lighting up the gloomy room. For one blissful second he was content, but the feeling soon faded when he returned the Seed to Nina. His limp had disappeared completely now, and he pushed open the double doors of the building, taking in a whiff of the Metropolis' stale air. But no one was to be found.

"Guys?" Julian said slowly, realization dawning on him as the strange puzzle pieces began to form in his mind. Rori's injuries. The haywire journey through. The oddly-placed portal.

Yes, they were in the Metropolis, but they were plainly in the wrong location. "I think Rori's portal separated us from the others." He said.

@Elfia Nightwing @Mitchs98

"Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no." Nina continued like that shaking like a leaf as she stared up into open space. She sent a frantic look to Julian." What if we never find them!? Oh gosh, oh gosh!! If we can't all the seeds together then, then!" Nina staggered a bit, her knees buckling with the sudden realization." What of we never find them?... What if we're stuck here forever?..." She whimpered, clutching the forest seed tighter." Pan... Pan..." She whined, collapsing to her knees, silent tears rolling down her cheeks.

Julian stared at the hyperventilating girl, momentarily at a loss for what to do next. He hurried next to her just hear her calling Pan's name softly. The memory of Pan speaking to him surfaced in his mind, and Julian had a sudden urge to comfort the lithe girl. "It's you." Pan had said back then, even though he was a complete stranger to Julian. Yet the dreamlike boy had sung his song through his lips, bringing Nina to the Home Tree. Why? Julian wondered. Miraculously, the Seeds had appeared right where he led or was both times, and ever since they left the Forest, Julian had felt...strange, older than he was before. He had tried his best to ignore the nagging voice in his mind, focusing only on the task at hand, but now they'd been separated from the others, it was impossible to overlook. Julian closed his eyes reluctantly and called out with his mind.

Are...are you here?

Ah, young Julian, finally.

Julian gasped at the foreign voice in his head and flinched involuntarily. His next thoughts came out in a stream of muddled emotions and words.

Who are you? What's happened? How are you talking to me-

Patience, young one. All will be explained in its due time. Now, you must comfort Nina. She must not despair.

Almost as if the voice could control him, Julian walked over to Nina and patted her awkwardly on the shoulder. "Um, don't be sad. I'm sure everything is okay. Besides," Julian paused to listen to the voice before relaying its message. "Pan will always be there for you. He's not gone."

As he spoke, Julian shot a frantic glance at Alisa, signalling for her to help. After all, she seemed to know Nina much better and would do a better job at consoling the younger girl.

@Mitchs98 @Elfia Nightwing

"Eh?" Nina glanced up at the young boy. Julian, that was his name. He had never really talked to her before, usually around Valora and her friend." I know... But..." She shifted her feet awkwardly, glancing down at the ground, the lights, anything but her two companions faces." If those nightmare things attack us... Will we be ok to fight?" It was a bleak question, sullying whatever speck of optimism there was between the trio." I'm not... Strong like your sister... And we can't portal away with out Rory..." Nina hugged the forest gem closer, as if it would bring her closer to her beloved Pan." Everything... It's all turning to ash..."

She thought about how in the beginning, all that mattered was finding Pan, and being with him. She never planned on meeting this group of people... Of making friends and finding memories. And now, everything was ruined.

JayfeatherRaven said:
Julian breathed out a sigh of relief as the Seed began to sooth his nerves and mend his scrapes, its glow intensifying and lighting up the gloomy room. For one blissful second he was content, but the feeling soon faded when he returned the Seed to Nina. His limp had disappeared completely now, and he pushed open the double doors of the building, taking in a whiff of the Metropolis' stale air. But no one was to be found.
"Guys?" Julian said slowly, realization dawning on him as the strange puzzle pieces began to form in his mind. Rori's injuries. The haywire journey through. The oddly-placed portal.

Yes, they were in the Metropolis, but they were plainly in the wrong location. "I think Rori's portal separated us from the others." He said.

@Elfia Nightwing @Mitchs98
[QUOTE="Elfia Nightwing]"Eh?" Nina glanced up at the young boy. Julian, that was his name. He had never really talked to her before, usually around Valora and her friend." I know... But..." She shifted her feet awkwardly, glancing down at the ground, the lights, anything but her two companions faces." If those nightmare things attack us... Will we be ok to fight?" It was a bleak question, sullying whatever speck of optimism there was between the trio." I'm not... Strong like your sister... And we can't portal away with out Rory..." Nina hugged the forest gem closer, as if it would bring her closer to her beloved Pan." Everything... It's all turning to ash..."
She thought about how in the beginning, all that mattered was finding Pan, and being with him. She never planned on meeting this group of people... Of making friends and finding memories. And now, everything was ruined.

[/QUOTE]
(I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING SOONER I FORGOT D:)

Alisa Ann

Alisa continued to watch Julian heal his injury, very thankful that they now had a Seed that could heal them seemingly whenever they wanted to. When he opened the doors and further confirmed they were, in fact, fully separated from the rest she sighed. Just great. There was no telling at all how far away the others were or anything, or if they'd even ended up in the same world. They should have, but that was debatable. Soon Nina started freaking out entirely, collapsing to her knees with tears rolling down her cheeks. She was going to try to calm her down but Julian did so first, though ultimately he silently asked her to come over and try to help.

She waited to see how Nina took him trying to calm down before walking over and kneeling down to hug her. "Everything will be ok Nina. Ya is sure of it. My will find the others and my will find the Seed. Do not worry." She replied. "Vy can't give up, not now, not after everything that's happened. If those things attack ya is sure my can defend from them." She added. Of course, she herself was very nervous about the entire thing, but she had to calm Nina down. She couldn't let her know she was worried herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back