Dreams of the Second Age

Sol won't. But First Age Lunars don't know the Changing Moon Caste so she gave herself away for a simple reason that she doesn't know all about the broken middle three castes. xD

Naw, I gave us a broad cover by saying we're been a way for a while, you're still good =p

Aside from the Lunars with castes and no tattoos, our Essence level already gave us away with Murdock. He commented on it before I even stated my name. He already has a strong idea of who we are so I'm not worried we could reveal enough to get us killed. Not like we have let anyone outside the party into our Manses.

He can strongly suspect many things, but he can't know anything until he has proof or we tell him. As for essence level, there is already a high essence solar close by. So it proves a bit less than you'd think otherwise. The lack of tattoos and the little slip up of changing moon caste is harder to recover but definitely do-able. We need only make spinner of glorious tales eat his heart out.

I don't see a point in expending that much effort to fool a Lunar who's willing to work with us and quite capable of calling us on our shit at the slightest fuck up. If you want to do it, more power to you. I'm just gonna try and push forward with the leads he's giving us.

unless we have an extraordinary amount of trust in someone' date=' we don't that we're from the First Age.[/quote']
So that we don't make a habit of it, and because while he is willing to work with us we literally just met him. He is being very helpful and straight forward but we know very little about him as a person. Seems to be very premature to me. While pushing forwards is fine and all, mind if I continue to ask questions? Kinda seems like Grifnir is permanently on pins and needles with the urge to be doing something at all times. We just got to Murdock's cave to rest for the night and Girfnir already wants to go immediately back to take a tower and speak to Leeyta? The drive is good but it seems a tad forced.

Leave right now? No. If anything happens now, I want to see if we can get Leeayta to answer a prayer from where we currently are. Otherwise, just seeing if we can reach a consensus on a possible plan. Grifnir was stowing away his stuff not getting ready to go conquer the tower.

Staying an gathering information is good. My character would actually be doing it himself because, you know, Twilight, but everyone else seems to be handling it so I'm just hanging back for now unless I feel the need to interject.

not really sure where everyone wants to go from here, mostly just posted to make sure things don't get too stagnant.

I think that's more a matter of OOC discussion. From what I can tell, it's mostly a matter of staying and trying to take over Rathess vs leaving and finding our fortunes out somewhere else. Considering how everything that can be said about the pros and cons of each have been hashed out earlier, should we take it to a vote?

I'm flexible. Just let me know where you are going so I can make some plans.

At this point I'd still vote stay, if going West to ally with Leviathan and build in Wavecrest is the alternative. I don't see our chances with the mad whale god and sunken Luthe being better than Rathess. Not to mention the considerably larger and more consolidated Realm presence in the West, and being a fairly jarring environmental jump for those that weren't prepared for it. I also concede bias due to a recent game I was in being strictly in the West.

I'm willing to go along with what is decided that is just my preference.

Varna and I already agreed to go along with Rathess and try the manse as a back up in case everything should somehow go to Malfeas in a hand basket. Given we had cleared the air on the miscommunication. I guess that still wasn't clear, apparently. I'll put in another post in the ic when Sher/Murdock clarifies things.

As an aside, exams suck.

Yes, yes they do.... I'm on my last semester of college myself, or so I hope. Best of luck.

So the vote is to go back to Rathess and take over one of the Flying Towers, probably the one with the Fae in it. I can work with this.

Then Flying Tower Reclamation plan is a go. xD I'll uh post sometime today. Been harsh few days.

Since we have an Eclipse do we want to start with negotiations? Social encounters with the Fae sound pretty fun.

Of all the charms not to have, why did I not pick Integrity Protecting Prana...

On a side note, Sherwood, do you mind if I modify my build a little? I'm thinking of dropping demon summoning for the Eyeless Face line of summoning spells.

Also, we should probably hold off a bit for the others to post.

I suppose I can let you do that. You haven't used any summoning spells so far, or I'd say no.

Since I didn't need it, I decided to swap out The Time is Now for Integrity Protecting Prana, although it's really your call if I get to keep it that way (also, I went with Summon Elemental instead of Demon of the First Circle)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back