• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dream World

"True." Danily muttered nodding. For a moment he had forgotten about that safe guard. Looking forward he perked up when he spotted the bakery. Aislinn ran past toward it and he followed."Come on you Skygge. I need sugar to sleep. Lots and lots of Sugar!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey art class is fun!" Aislinn pouted. She really liked that class. It allowed her creativity flow even if that meant splattering paint everywhere. She wondered if she was like that in Dream Class. Messy, uncoordinated, and bit annoying she supposed. Aislinn perked up when she saw the bakery in view. "Yes! Food! Finally!" Forgetting about the two, she ran into the store looking for her favourite piece of bread and piece of strawberry cake to go with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

majia was laid down on a bench blowing a piece of paper off her face, then watching as it floated back down. She repeated the processes. she tilted her head to look into the bakery. she saw a group of young people and smiled at the thought of friendship. then it made her think of the upcoming event. "dream class great" she groaned in annoyance and through her head back. smiling at herself for yet again complaining about something.

"Never said it wasn't" Skygge replied to the pouting girl. Art was another one of his talents, besides getting in trouble, so that was his second favourite class after the secret hour. However he hated the way he was restricted in what to draw or create during the art classes so he skipped it every now and then. "Ow calm down you two already..." He sighed as the two youngster bounced around once they could smell the sweets from the bakery.

Aislinn pressed her hands against the glass containing the sweets. She had a plan of getting cake and bread, but she always lost track of what she wanted when entering the place. "Oh goodness," she sighed. "Excuse me," she said waving the cashier over, "Can I get that loaf if bread of there, ooo and that chocolate cupcake, and maybe that cookie! Thank you!" She practically ran over to the cash register to pay the man. "Thanks again!" She said over her shoulder on her way back to her new friends. I'm going to have so much fun eating this, she thought, as she stared wide eyed at the food. Her mouth was already watering before she began to stuff her face in them.

majia walked into the bakery,she doesn't like sweets,she doesn't like most the food around here. She simply wanted to get a closer look at the people she saw. that's not to weird is it? of course its wired,but its worth a shot, whats the worst they can do,run away from her. She simply liked seeing friends together, happy things made her happy so she flocked to it. just so happen it was people who she flocked to this time around.

Danily looked at all the sweets awestruck. There were so many! The sound of Aislinn ordering snapped him out of it and he ran to order some. "Excuse me miss." He said waving the Cashier over excitingly. "Can I get those chocolate chip cookies? Oh and that chocolate cake?"

She sent him a pleasent smile."Of course dear. How many cookies do you want and how many slices?"

Confused Danily answered."All of them of course."

The cashier was shocked."Are you sure?" Beaming he nodded." Yep."

Shakily the cashier began packing the sweets in a to go bag wondering who would be eating all this. Soon Danily paid and was skipping back over to his friends. "Let's eat!"

Skygge shook his head, noticing how someone had followed them in. The girl however didn't seem to be interested in anything in the shop. He let it slide as Danily had placed and paid for his goods. The rebel boy simply waved at the still quite shocked cashier. "The usual" He ordered as the female slowly seemed to calm down. A few seconds later he paid for the two slices of sour lemon cake and took them with him when every one was ready to leave. "Let's just sit outside, it is lovely weather anyway" He suggested as he held the door open for the bouncy ones. His eyes moved back to the silent girl. "If you like something sour, I could share my cake?" He asked. He had two slices anyway and it was not that he was that hungy, not that there would be leftover, but he could share at least.

majia pretended to be occupied with the sweets,she kept shifting her eyes back to the group,then away,then back again. great she was defiantly a creeper,but she liked watching people.and this group seemed rather interesting. the one with all the sweets was odd,but she couldn't point fingers. she begin to look over the sweets,playing with a loose dread in front of her face,looking back yet again at the group.

Munching on a cookie Mika skipped outside past Skygge and looked at Majia curiously noticing her. She reminded him of a lonely puppy. Giggling Mika held a cookie out to her. "Sweet?"

Aislinn wiped the crumbs off of her face and noticed everyone looking at another girl. "Hey," she said coming over, "do you want to join us too? We don't bite." She smiled gently. "Ill even let you have a bite out of my cupcake. It's chocolate." She sang. The girl looked familiar to her. "Is your name Majia? I think I've seen you around here before."

Skygge let himself fall back on the bench outside and started to take some bites from his sour lemon cake.He grinned as he did so, enjoying the sourness in his mouth. He frowned softly when Aislinn called a name, but he couldn't recall it. Then again he was really bad with names, he didn't even know the names of students that he had been in class with for months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back