• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dream World

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the secret eight hour on Friday! Anything is possible as long as you believe and sleep.

Somnium College is one of the schools with an eight hour on Fridays. These secret hours are used to let the students sleep. Yes, you read that well, the students sleep during this secret hour. Not all students have an eight hour on Friday and those who don’t have an secret hour, they can’t enter the classrooms. For those students the ‘sleeping rooms’ don’t even exist. But for those who have this Dreamclass it can be lots of fun or, of course, a nightmare. Dreamclass starts from the first year on and can be finished during the whole time the students go to school, but when you don’t finish Dreamclass you will repeat the last year until you finally ended Dreamclass. Therefore the students who are unable to finish Dreamclass will not age after they have reached the age of 21, until they can leave school.

So what will be your game plan in the Dreamworld? Decide yourself, anything is possible as long as you believe and dream!

((Introduction will be written by me as soon as I have 4 or more character sign ups))

Last edited by a moderator:
((Character sign up is still open, feel free to join whenever you want to^^))

Relaxed a 19-year old male made his way over to one of the free benches on the schoolyard. He checked his phone for messages and the time, before taking his cigarettes out of his pocket. Still an hour left before the only class he actually liked would start. He sighed as his dark brown gaze watched people rush over the schoolyard inside. Unlike most he was not worried about the exam week that would start on Monday. He didn’t seem to care for his grades, though somehow he managed to be among the top students of his class. Something that most people could not believe and some people didn’t think was fair. The reason it was not fair, regarding some peoples opinion, was because Skygge Vuori was known as the rebel prince of the school. He let himself fall down on the wooden bench and lit the cigarette before letting all of it disappear into his pockets again. He closed his eyes as he blew out smoke, enjoying both the sun that warmed his face as well as the intake of nicotine. Normally this benches were occupied with, in his opinion, annoying, easy, chatting girls. The upcoming exam week however seemed to stress a lot of people out, since the library was overcrowded, much like the study room within the school building.

He opened his eyes once again as he brought the cigarette for a second time to his lips. Somnium College at first had not seem much different than any other college to him. To be fair it was indeed just another the college, only with one little secret. And that little secret was the reason he had felt right at home the moment he had walked into this building. That secret was the only reason he tried not to get kicked out of school. Friday the eight hour, or better known as Dream Class, was the only thing he looked forward to. His escape from reality, from the dull boring life, the nagging stepdad, the expectation from his mother, the only hour he was truly free and could be himself. He checked his phone again, only 5 minutes had passed so it would still be 55 minutes before the start of this special class. He sighed as he tried to think of something he could fill those minutes with. Of course he could go study, like almost everyone else, but he didn’t feel like opening a book. He gotten up from the bench as the cigarette was almost to its end and the male inhaled the last bit that was left. His feet already carried him back inside as he shot away the cigarette butt, even though there were several ashtrays on the school grounds. He had never been one to play by the rules, in fact he was fairly sure that he held the record of most broken school rules on his name.

He ran a hand through the black unruly hair as he thought of the last rules he had by setting off the fire alarm by smoking in the library. It had been quite fun to see everybody shock and run around, covering their hair with books or laptops as the water came pouring down. Plus let not forget the ladies that were wearing white shirts and gave away quite a nice show without realizing it probably. It had been worth the several hours of detention. His thoughts were however rudely broken as he bumped into something, or better said someone, since he hadn’t really been paying to his surroundings. “My fault” He mumbled as he automatically stretched out his arm in order to catch the other person.

Aislinn had just gotten out of her previous class, psychology, when her stomach growled. She moaned when she realized that it had been hours since she ate last. She had been busy all day studying for exams and her friends pestering her to watch the latest shows on TV, that she simply did not have time anymore for herself. Luckily, there was an escape for her. A place called Dream Class. That was the only time that Aislinn actually enjoyed, even if she could not remember more than half of it. She always felt relaxed and rejuvenated after it, leaving her with more energy than before. Speaking of energy, she needed to eat something before she fainted from starvation.

There was a nice little bakery not far away. Maybe I can go there, she thought, I have some time before Dream Class starts and a nice loaf of bread and a cup of tea would do me some good. Her mouth began to water just thinking about it. She began to walk towards the bakery when something caught her eye - a flash of yellow on the ground. She bent down to see what it was. It was a beautiful daffodil. She plucked it up from the ground and smelled it. She sighed in contentment and then in annoyance when her stomach grumbled again. "All right, all right, I'm going,I'm going," she grumbled, "calm down." Aislinn got back up onto her feet to please her aching stomach when she suddenly felt herself falling. She gasped in surprise from the sudden push, expecting to hit the ground hard. She was shocked to find herself being pulled back up. She looked up to see her savior. A pair of disinterested dark brown eyes gleaming back at her.

Skygge noticed how surprise and shock followed each other up in the expression of the girl he had ran into as well as saved from falling down. He recognized her somehow vaguely as being one of the bubbly, smiling girls a year below him. "You okay?" He asked just to be sure, though she didn't seem to be hurt or anything. He took a step to the side to pick up the flower she had dropped, probably when they ran into each other. Typically for a girl like her, he thought as he spun the daffodil between his fingers for a moment. He never understood what girls saw in flowers, but he knew it were things that could be used to get into a girls heart, or at least on her mind. "I suppose this is yours" He said as he held the little flower out towards the girl. See, he could be sweet, though mostly he had some ulterior motives, however right now he was not interested in such things.

Aislinn recovered from her initial shock and smiled up at the boy. "I'm fine. Thank you for helping me," she said as she brushed herself off. She reached for her flower. "Thanks for saving this. Flowers mean the world to me. They're beautiful and fragile, like snowflakes, you know." Aislinn smiled again at him while she held the flower in her hands. She thought he looked familiar and then it finally hit her. "Oh! You're Skygge Vuori, right? My name is Aislinn. I'm a year younger than you, but we have a couple of classes together so I see you a lot! Not to sound stalkerish or anything, heheh." Aislinn mentally slapped herself. Oh no, she thought, I probably sound like a couple idiot and a stalker and I just met the guy. She knew she had trouble with words sometimes and no filter too, but this was just not going her way. Everyone knew that Skygee was one of the coolest and biggest troublemakers around and here she was making a fool out of herself. Gotta turn this around, she thought. "So", she started trying to sound cool and composed, "what brings you this way, Mr. Vuori?"

Alexia finally exited her chemistry class. The teacher kept talking to her about a competition that he'd like her to entered but she didn't really feel like doing any competition right now. All she want was to get away from her strict parents who have high expectations. She sat on an empty bench and opened her book. She read a few pages before she looked up and saw Aislinn and Skygge.

The rebel prince huh, she thought to herself and continue to look at them, what's he doing now? Causing some trouble?

Skygge nodded, only raising one eyebrow as she started her whole story on the flower. Her rumbling didn't get any better as she seemed to recognize him. "Yeah, I have seen you around" He simply said, though he didn't really pay attention in the classes. Not to what the teacher told and also not really to whom was with him in class. Why did it matter anyway? He grinned softly as the girl before him seemed to change as she asked him what brought him this way. The chatty version just suited her better, he decided as he shrugged as an answer. "Just gotta do something to kill the minutes" He replied as he once again took out the cigarettes. He just hoped the flower-loving girl before him would not lecture him about how bad his smoking habit was. "So what were your plans, before I quite literally crashed them?" He asked

Aislinn internally flinched when he took out the cigarettes. She really didn't like them; the scent alone made her eyes water. She wasn't going to tell him how to live his life though. He seemed happy enough and that's all that mattered. "So, is that what you are going to do to kill the minutes," she asked as she gestured towards the cigarette in his hand. "And oh that is just freaking hilarious how you used that pun," she sarcastically replied, "for your information, I was planning on going to a bakery a ways from here. If I don't eat soon, my stomach is going to kill me." Aislinn grabbed her stomach as it gurgled again. A sudden idea came to her as her face light up in another smile. "Hey, why don't you come with me? They have lots of tasty food and it would pass the timmmeeee," she sang. She grabbed his hands, "Come on! Have a little fun for once!"

"I know, I am just that funny" He replied at a dry tone as he light up the cigarette. He however shrugged about her first question about smoking being the way to kill time, it certainly would kill him in time. The bakery however would not be such a terribly idea, though he didn't have much time to think about it as she suddenly grabbed his hand. Surprised he looked at her as he blew out some smoke, though he tried not to blow it at her directly the wind had clearly something else in mind. "I am always having fun" He grinned, which was true. Living on the edge and searching for trouble gave him a thrill as much as it was fun for him. Still he let the girl drag him along to her little bakery. "Though I have to admit you are not the only one that is hungry" He gave into her, smiling about her carefree and quite childish behaviour.

Danily smiled as he skipped out of his class leaving his teacher staring at his back in shock. Most of his teachers were such idiots. He found it hard to keep his mouth shut when they said something especially idiotic. Humming he weaved his way through the crowded hall and out of the school. He was starving! It figures the one day he ran out of sweets was the one day he couldnt manage to slip away from school for even a minute to get something to eat.

He headed to a nearby cafe that served some good sweets. The last time he went there he ordered a strawberry cheesecake that blew his mind. Smile widening as he remembered the cheesecake. It was good. So lost in thought he didn't notice the pair blocking the doorway into he ran into one of them.

The rebel boy felt something hitting his back hard and in order to regain his balance he had to take several quick steps forward. The cigarette he was holding had freed itself from his fingers, burning the back of his hand with the tip, before it landed not far away from him on the ground. Annoyed by this he swore under his breath as he picked the cigarette of the ground again, before turning to see the cause of this unfortunate event. "Jeez... couldn't you watch where you were going or something?" He scolded. Ironical for the fact that he had made the same mistake mere minutes ago. Though the contact between the cigarette tip and his skin had been short, the skin had turned red and stung. His darkbrown gaze didn't seem to find any sympathy for the fact that the problem cause was looking quite cute and young.

Danily stumbled back a few steps but managed to keep from falling. Regaining his balance he peeked out from under his bangs at the person he bumped into just as he finished speaking and met dark brown almost black eyes. Feeling embarrased he nervously rubbed the back of his neck and adverted his eyes blushing. "Sorry. I was a bit lost in thought and didn't see were I was going."

Luckily for the other Skygge had never been someone to hold a grudge for long. At least not over unimportant things like this and he simply shrugged in response. Though it was probably the cute blush and nervousness of the other that made him drop the whole problem. "That was a kinda obvious" He said, though the tone in his voice was gentle and joking. He inhaled some smoke from the cigarette again, that didn't seem to be damaged too much from its fall. "So where were you going so enthusiastical?" He asked friendly, already forgetting the whole ordeal

Danily perked up as he was reminded of the cheesecake. He immediately forgot the accident in his enthusiasm. Beaming up at the taller boy he chirped practically hopping in place. His eyes wide with excitement and his mind on sweets galore."Food. More precisely sweets. This place has rocking sweets. Today though I'm here to nab me a strawberry cheesecake."

majia was walking out her class, putting her hair up in a ponytail. she then bend down to tie her well worn out laces. she regarded her shoes a moment longer, remembering all the trouble she got into with them. she looked back up and scanned her surroundings, she couldn't help but compare relaxed style,to the other girls. she sighed and walked down the hall,looking pretty wasn't high on her 'things i care about list' in fact nothing was on her things i care about list, she smiled to herself "im going no where at this rate"

Aislinn popped up over Skygee's shoulder to see Danily. "Hi," she waved enthusiastically, "Wanna join us? We were on the way to get us some sweets and stuff too. Well I was anyways, I don't know about this guy over here." She pointed at Skygee. Aislinn could tell she was going to like this new guy; his mind was on food too.

"Damn you two sweet teeth" Skygge reacted as he was not a big fan of sweets. At least not directly, though he did like the sweet taste coming from another pair of lips. He stopped his mind however going down the more perverted trail as Aislinn asked the other to join them. "We will have to hurry though, I don't wanna be late for my next class" He warned as he started to get moving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Danily looked up at Aislinn in confusion his eyes wide and mouth gape. He hadn't even noticed her! Now he felt kind of bad. Shaking his head to rid himself of those thoughts as he followed Skygge. A smile curled his lips as he answered nodding happily." Sure. I'd love to join. Skygge is right though we better hurry. I don't want to be late for my next class either. Oh the names Danily by the way. What's yours?"

"My name is Aislinn, Aislinn Tate. It's nice to meet you Danily." She flashed another smile before following behind Skygge. She quickly gave him the directions towards the bakery that sold the sweets and turned back to look at Danily. "So what class do you have next that you're in a hurry for? And don't worry we aren't going to be late, I promise, " she added as an after thought.

majia had a little time to kill,before her next class. Why it matter she didn't know,she had nothing to do, no way to spend that time."no harm in simply wandering" she continued her walk to nowhere,just to simply kill time and day dream

"Its simply my eigth hour is all." Danily said cheerfully hoping she wouldn't press the matter. They weren't suppose to talk about it after all. His sugar starved mind was bad at making excuses. "I'm just anxious to get there because its my most boring class. This basically means its the class I sleep in. I had lots of homework last night so didn't get much sleep."

Skygge smiled softly when Aislinn was kind enough to give the directions, though he knew where the bakery was. He might not like sweets, but they had the best lemon cake that existed in the world. Just right on the edge of sourness without being to sour, for him at least. Otherwise it was just fun to laugh at the expression people made when they asked him for a bite. "Dream Class" He said bluntly, not knowing whether the question was directed at him or not. He knew they were not suppose to talk about, but well what did you expect from the rebel prince? Besides if he was correct only the ones who also did follow the class would know what he was talking about, the brains of the people who did not would simply replace the word Dream class by any other class.

Danily looked at Skygge in shock. He was in Dream class to? More importantly he actually told someone else about it. That was against the rules! Then again he sighed smiling slightly. What else should he expect from the rebel prince? Shaking his head he beamed at Skygge. He already broke the rule there's no use following it now. "I'm in dream class as well. "

"Skygee! Danily! You're not supposed to tell people about Dream Class! It's against the rules. What if someone had heard you," Aislinn hissed. She was so busy getting flustered over them letting the secret out that she did not even realize that she had let it slip that she knew about Dream Class until it was too late. Aislinn covered her mouth and cursed silently. Now she had broken the rule too, great.

Skygge just grinned in amusement over the other two being so surprised and shocked about it all. God, this never got old. "Well you are being quite the example, Aislinn" He said. Though the girl had probably already found that out, judging by the way she covered her mouth. Carelessly he shrugged as he shot away the last bit of his cigarette. "Who cares for rules anyway? Besides if you are not in it, you would probably just hear us talking about Art Class or something" He muttered. They couldn't discuss any details though, even that would be one step too far into the lands of dangerous uncertainty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back