• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dream smp (main RP, always open!)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I'm fine." Oliver muttered In a low growl while picking up the leash Bob left behind after death. "Gotta make another grave now," he whispered, almost to himself, "what was that thing anyway?"

________

Sam nodded once again. It made sense that fruit was a sheep, it would be an odd name for a person. He'd never seen a pink sheep before, it wasn't the rarest thing since you could just dye it pink, but he never thought to do it.

Sam stared at Penelope's hand for a moment before reaching out and taking it. He decided to use a loose grip, because whenever he got distracted he tended to squeeze extra hard. Last time he held someone's hand he ended up spraining their wrist on accident. He smiled slightly, though it was unseen through his mask, happy to have another friend who didn't seem to hate him.
____

"This is Hugo, I just met him... And he's not red." Harlow said with a bit of a forced giggle.
Hugo chuckled awkwardly, he must admit the tension in the conversation was a bit, different than usual. He was actually conversing with other people which he often just talked to himself or just read books in his lonely cabin that he lived in and sit by the fire.

“I’m not red at all, thanks Harlow, your very sweet and kind.”

A strange figure stopped in their tracks at the sight of an odd looking creature, tilting their head a bit in confusion. It seemed to be running from something... Some people who were gathered around a house. They walked toward the creature, trying to cut it off. They crouched into a squat, taking out a carrot and a piece of raw pork since they weren't sure what the thing ate. The heavily armored person held out a welcoming hand to whatever it was, hoping it might come over for the food or simply because of curiosity.

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

____

"Maybe we should find the others, everyone seems to be leaving?" Harlow asked, "or maybe we can take a walk?"

Knight boi Knight boi

Hugo looked down at her as he talked with her it would appear she would want to hang out with him? Or at least in a sense just wanted to talk to him more, he smiled at Harlow’s adorable height and size she looked so tiny it was hilarious, but he kept himself together and gave a small smile at her.

“Sure we can go on a walk I suppose, I only have small chores to do when I get home to my cabin.”

TheSpeck TheSpeck

Blitzen just ran, not really paying attention to his surroundings. The only thing that seemed important to him was getting away from the danger. It was one thing after another. The invasion, getting sent through a portal, losing control and killing what he thought was some weird person and now almost getting sliced in half with a weird looking axe. The prince really wasn't having a good day.

He tried to wipe off the blood left over from the creature and his own blood. He noticed a figure out of the corner of his eye. They seemed to move towards him in full armor, which was not a good sign. Now, he was desperately trying to get away from two people.

He did everything he could to dodge the one in armor. He stopped as they crouched down and held out two things. They weren't weapons and his pointy eyes locked onto the objects. Their scent was good, and it made him hungry again. Though the figure looked menacing in armor, they held out a welcoming hand and he figured that maybe he could get help. This one didn't ignore him or try to attack him. They were probably good. That's what his naive child brain was telling him.

"Hello? Can you help me?" He said, though he talked in his native language which made the words come out as scared squeaks and noises. Easily understandable to him, not so easy for whoever stood in front of him. He took a few wary steps closer to them.

She stepped through the portal, stepping on the grounds right near her home. She came back from the Nether, she needed some materials, and she got what she needed. Some gold, blaze rods, a few wither heads, soul sand, and too much stacks nether rack for her own good. She may have killed a few ghasts, so she had ghast tears with her as well. Her netherite sword on her hip, her armour strapped on, her materials, everything felt a bit too heavy. She finally made it home, it was pretty cozy, and it was isolated. Her house had two floors, with too many basements for storage, she liked it to have everything stocked up, just in case. She had almost everything anyone could think of, ender pearls, some ancient debris, name anything and Scarlet probably had it. She was collecting everything she could ever since she was young, whether that be mining for it or trading for it. She finally put everything away, all in its place, she felt so much lighter.

She went outside, she felt the cold air through her hair. Training time. It was routine for her, she had a slight training area but her house, up on a cliff. It was nice out there and no one usually comes there. Honestly, no one really visited her. Though she may be an anarchist who was pretty good at fighting, no one really came to her unless they needed her to fight for them or needed resources. That's probably one of the reasons why she had trouble trusting people, but at this point, she didn't mind anymore. As long as they weren't threatening her into helping them, then they were all good. She sword swinged through the air, her hands manoeuvring the weapon like it was second nature. And it was, she was training her entire life, any weapon, she mastered it.

About 3 hours later, she finished, huffing, she was out of breath. She finally finished, it was light training but it was good for now. She made her way home and decided to take a nice break. There was a nice rocking chair on her porch, she made herself some tea, took out a book, probably about anarchy or government, and got a nice blanket to lay across her legs. As her weapon and armour layed on the floor beside her, she felt calm.

The stranger gave a toothy grin as the creature approached, fangs glinting in the sunlight. It was speaking, and they didn't understand what it was saying, but the they thought the creature seemed nervous.

"It's alright little one, there's no reason to be scared." He said in a soft voice. He placed both food items on the grass a little further away from him in case the thing was scared to approach him.

"You look like something from the nether with all that orange, so I'm guessing your lost."

____

"Where should we go? OH OH! I know where an ocean is if you want to go there!" Harlow said, looking up at Hugo with a smile

The new person spoke, but the language barrier kept him from understanding. Though, their tone was soft which made them seem like much less of a danger. He watched as they placed the items a little farther away from themself. Once they had returned to their spot, he went over and crouched in the grass to inspect the two objects.

His mind instantly locked onto the raw pork. He didn't understand the instincts that would take over his mind, but they seemed to know what they were doing in regard to the meat. He seemed to be built as a carnivore with his clawed hands and razor-sharp teeth. He picked up the raw pork and opened his mouth to take a bite, not really thinking he should be careful of what strangers give him, before looking back up at the stranger. He gave a grin of his own and then squeaked out a thank you.

His sharp teeth sank into the meat and ripped a piece off. He looked back up when they spoke again. He looked visibly confused as he couldn't understand. This was great. The first person in this strange place that might be able to help him, and he just couldn't understand anything of what they were saying. At least he wasn't getting flat out ignored like the case with the other creature. "What?" He tilted his head as he squeaked once again.

Ophelia stood there as it all happened. Wondering if she could've or should've done something to help. She remained calm the whole time somehow and slid her hands into her pockets. Then she proceeded to walk over to where the creature and other people next to it were standing when she heard a strange high-pitched noise. "What happened? I wasn't really paying attention," she sighed as she looked at the strange creature. Ophelia would routinely slip into other worlds in her mind and she couldn't really stop it. It was why she had a hard time paying attention and focusing.

The stranger watched as the creature ate with sort of a blank stare, then smiled again. He had no idea what it was saying, but the language it was speaking sounded familiar to him. Maybe he could learn how to speak that language? Or teach the thing English.

He pointed at himself, letting his finger rest on the center of his netherite chest plate, "Jesse, my name is Jesse," he then pointed at the creature, "what's your name?"

He was hoping it would understand, but he wouldn't be surprised if it didn't. While he waited for a response he looked up at the people who had scared the creature away, that blank stare returning.

___

"Some.... Something came and murdered Bob, my rabbit," Oliver said "I don't know what it was though... I almost feel bad for scaring it, it was probably just hungry .."

Emily Pots Emily Pots

Closing her book shut, she started to fold up the blanket and put her armour back on and attached her sword back on her hip. She placed the cup in the sink and grabbed a few weapons, she was running low of ender pearls and needed to farm for some. 'I really do need to make an enderman farm someday.' She thought to herself as she set out to find some enderman in the overworld. She knew they spawned near the community house most of the time, due to her staking out of the place when she is bored. She made it there in no time. She was up on a cliff when she spotted two things, one, what she was looking for, some enderman. And two, something she wasn't looking for, a bunch of people walking out of the community house like they had some sort of gathering. It didn't really faze her, she was used to not being invited to places with people, she would be surprised if they even knew where she lived. Regardless of that, she needed to get farming

She noticed that the enderman were pretty much scattered around the place. She got closer to them, but still far away, they were just in her range if she used a bow, which she would. She killed them pretty easily, picking up the pearls as they dropped, trying to go unnoticed, she didn't see the need to make her presence known, so she tried to finish this as quickly as possible. She got back up on the cliff to see if she missed any, there was one, by two people, one boy and one girl, she couldn't make out exactly who they were, but that wasn't on her mind right now. There was no way the enderman would be within her range using a bow, no matter which vantage point she chose, she would have to fight it in close range. That wasn't the problem, she could kill it easily, she just didn't want to be a burden to the people walking. Endermen could teleport, so she might need to run around a bit. But she would deal with that later.

She throw an ender pearl, and landed right in front of the couple walking since the enderman was in front of where they were walking. She went at the enderman, and it wasn't much of a match. Scarlet killed the enderman in a matter of a couple minutes. Anyone who saw her, saw that she fought with grace and like it was second nature to her, it seemed like she knew what the enderman's next move was going to be, but that's because she has just fought too many of them. The ender pearl dropped and Scarlet went down to pick it up, netherite sword still in hand. She turned around and only then did she remembered that the two people were still behind her. "Umm, sorry about that." She apologised to the couple. It was Hugo and Harlow, she knew most people's names but she wasn't sure if they knew her's.

Knight boi Knight boi TheSpeck TheSpeck

Blitzen practically scarfed down the pork, his sharp teeth sinking into the meat to rip out another chunk. He watched the one in front of him who in turn watched him. This was a strange situation, but he was glad someone was being nice to him. It made things a little better.

The other creature in armor pointed to himself and spoke in what was a strange language to him. He looked utterly confused for a few seconds, trying to figure out what he was saying. He mimicked the gestures with his own finger to try and help. There was a word he had repeated, and he picked up on the clues to take a guess on what he was saying.

"J-jess." He tried to repeat what he figured could be a name. The word seemed to be important even if it wasn't his name. Though, it was his first time speaking the language and he fumbled a little while trying to sound it out. "J-jess-e. Jess-e." He then pointed back towards the one across from him and tried to put it all together. "J-jesse?

TheSpeck TheSpeck

Jesse nodded enthusiastically, smiling and pointing back at himself, "yes I'm Jesse."

He could tell that the creature was confused about the other question, so he picked up a nearby stick and drew an arrow toward himself, labeling it 'Jesse,' then he drew another arrow toward the creature labeling it with a question mark. He wasn't sure if it could read so he tried to make it as simple as possible.

Pointing at his own name then to himself he said, "Jesse," then he pointed at the question mark, lightly tapping on it. "You? Your name?" He pointed at the creature, trying his best to let it understand.

_____

Harlow let out a small yelp of surprise as a woman came out of nowhere, murdering an enderman in front of them. "O-oh it's fine...." She said, squinting a bit at the person, "hey I've seen you before... Yeah yeah I've heard of you too. I never got to talk to you though! Why didn't you come to the gathering? Did you not want to meet anyone?"

kakemha kakemha

____

"Yeah it was pretty odd looking." Oliver said while searching for a place to put a grave.

Emily Pots Emily Pots

"I wonder where it came from," Ophelia said. There were tons of creatures in the nether, but never anything like the one she just saw. "It might not even be from the nether," Ophelia was confused as all get out.

TheSpeck TheSpeck

Scarlet watched as Harlow got startled slightly. What she wasn’t expecting was that Harlow knew her, or she said she was familiar to her. She hid her surprise well, not showing any hint of it. “Umm, I didn’t receive an invitation?” Scarlet answered Harlow’s question, but that answer sounded like a question instead. She wasn’t really sure if invitations were sent out, and if they were Scarlet sure as hell didn’t receive one. She put her sword, bloodied as it may be, back in its place. “As you can tell, I don’t really get out much.” Scarlet said. “Especially with my reputation.” She said a little quieter but it would still be audible. “I mean, who would want to be friends with a violent anarchist.” She joked, mainly to herself.

TheSpeck TheSpeck Knight boi Knight boi

kakemha kakemha TheSpeck TheSpeck

Hugo raised an eyebrow curious of the girl, he wasn’t really marked from her murderous reputation, she was exactly like him but a littlest bit different in a sense at least.

“I wasn’t given an invitation either people have seen me in three months but I still came, I supposed I was interested in what was happening at least.”

"I WoULd!" Harlow answered when the girl said who would want to be friends with her, raising her hand slightly. "It's nice to meet you! I never caught your name.... Oh and we didn't exactly hand out invitations, we just put up a date on the board in the community house for a little get together. I guess you didn't see it?"

Knight boi Knight boi kakemha kakemha

____

"I dunno, maybe we should find it?" Oliver asked

Emily Pots Emily Pots

Scarlet scoffed slightly when Harlow said she would want to be her friend. She had heard the so many times, only for them to breathe her later in combat, she learned not to be so trusting, even of the friendliest of people. She glanced over at the man beside her, he’d spoken earlier. He seems like the calm one of the two, being rational and calm. Well of course Scarlet knew that, she knew almost everyone, she was just surprised to see two people so different side by side. “I don’t really visit the community house, I have everything I need back at my house.” She gave her reason for not seeing the sign. “As for my name, it’s Scarlet, Scarlet Crow.” She introduced herself. She didn’t extend her hand, she didn’t see the need to as it was slightly bloody. The way Scarlet spoke was cold and stern, seeing not much need for her emotions to slip out.

Knight boi Knight boi TheSpeck TheSpeck

Blitzen seemed extremely proud of himself when Jesse confirmed he was right. He only understood the gestures, but it was enough for him to know he had been right. A grin stretched across his face. He watched eagerly as Jesse picked up the stick and drew in the dirt. He couldn't read the word he put but he found the scribbles interesting.

He tried to focus in on what he was saying. He pointed at the word, then to himself and said it. Blitzen understood that. Jesse was this person's name and that thing he drew was probably the name written. He then pointed to the question mark and then to Blitzen. He pointed at himself and looked at the scribbles. It took a minute to register and figure out what Jesse wanted but, when he did, he hunched over and used a finger to draw in the dirt.

Blitzen clawed a mark into the dirt, drawing a line across the question mark. He then wrote strange symbols into the dirt. He mimicked Jesse's actions by pointing to the word in his language and then to himself. "Blitzen!"

"it looked like it went over there," Oliver pointed to the forest. "Maybe we can start there?"

Emily Pots Emily Pots

____

"Blitzen," Jesse repeated the name, "What a nice name."

He looked at the symbols drawn in the dirt, trying to understand but failing. How did such a language exist and he not know about It? He would love to learn it.

"Hmmm.... Where should you go? I can't just leave you here.."

_____

"Scarlet is a pretty name, I'm glad to finally get to talk to you!" Harlow said, "Oh, I want to make you a cake! Do you want a cake? I like to give people one when I first meet them, y'know, as a greeting."

kakemha kakemha

Blitzen nodded and smiled when Jesse said his name, so obviously happy. His tail swished in delight. He didn't understand the words that came after, but he was glad that he had said his name. It was the first time he had even been a little bit happy since the castle got stormed and he was sent through the portal.

He drew more symbols in the dirt because he thought it was fun. He tried to write Jesse's name in his language, murmuring it to try to sound out how to spell it, but with no idea what symbols in his language translated to letters in Jesse's, he messed it up. Though, he didn't know he did and kept on going while being ignorant of that fact.

The boy's ear twitched when Jesse spoke again, and he looked up from his writing. He wished he understood but he had never heard anything other than his own language, so it was hard to know what the other was saying. He just looked confusedly up at Jesse.

'A cake.' Scarlet thought, she had never really had cake before. All her food at home consisted of things she farmed and meat drops from mobs. "I'm not really sure, I've never really had anything sweet before." She responded to Harlow.

TheSpeck TheSpeck Knight boi Knight boi

Thinking hard trying to figure out a way to turn what he was trying to say into a sort of sign language, Jesse stopped speaking for at least a few minutes. He took a deep breath before starting, and picked up another stick.

Drawing a small and messy version of Blitzen in the dirt, he pointed at it. "Blitzen," he labeled the name over the stick figure, then pulled his finger back and started drawing again, this time two bigger stick figures in the dirt next to the Blitzen stick figure.

"Parents." He drew a house around the small family of stick figures. "Where did you come from?" He muttered under his breath, more to himself then to Blitzen. He wasn't sure if it would understand, Jesse was getting a headache just trying to communicate.

____

"You've never had a cake? Youre missing out! Cake is amazing," Harlow said, "I'll make you one when I can get my hands on some sugar. I don't mind if you don't like it, you can always give it to someone else."

kakemha kakemha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back