• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings DREAM SMP (DSMP) INTEREST CHECKS

Camilon

I can’t apologize because it’s true
Hi! Hello! Be my DSMP roleplay partner!!!!

I'm quite new to RPNation, but I assure you my writing's at least readable. I'm semi-literate, and i'm looking to roleplay with anyone willing to rp with me! As a minor looking for some fun roleplay, I'll update twice a week, maybe more when I'm feeling awfully inspired. Obviously, please be at least semi-lit, and smart enough to utilize internet etiquette. I'm ghost-friendly-ish, and if you disappear on me, I'll probably shoot a message or two before waiting for you to come back. I'm fine with doubles and other sort, if I don't know what it is, please explain it to me then.
PEOPLE I'LL DO:
(bolded = platonic only, italic = c! only)

TommyInnit
Wilbur Soot
Technoblade
Tubbo (Except for Tubbo x Ranboo)
Ranboo (Except for Ranboo x Tubbo)

Dream
Philza
Nihachu
Quackity
Awesamdude

PEOPLE I'M UNSURE ABOUT WRITING BASED ON LACK OF UNDERSTANDING:
Foolish
Punz

Purpled
Jschlatt
Slimecicle
Sapnap
Georgenotfound
DreamXD

I usually won't do C! x C! with rare exceptions, but i'm open to C! x OC and OC x OC set in a world similarly like the DSMP. I'll be fine exploring darker topics, but NSFW is a HUGE nono. I do hope to find someone who likes worldbuilding like I do, and I won't shy away from gorier topics (although I'm not the best at writing graphic injury).

Hi! Hello! Be my DSMP roleplay partner!!!!

I'm quite new to RPNation, but I assure you my writing's at least readable. I'm semi-literate, and i'm looking to roleplay with anyone willing to rp with me! As a minor looking for some fun roleplay, I'll update twice a week, maybe more when I'm feeling awfully inspired. Obviously, please be at least semi-lit, and smart enough to utilize internet etiquette. I'm ghost-friendly-ish, and if you disappear on me, I'll probably shoot a message or two before waiting for you to come back. I'm fine with doubles and other sort, if I don't know what it is, please explain it to me then.
PEOPLE I'LL DO:

TommyInnit
Wilbur Soot
Technoblade
Tubbo (Except for Tubbo x Ranboo)
Ranboo (Except for Ranboo x Tubbo)

Dream
Philza
Nihachu
Quackity
Awesamdude

PEOPLE I'M UNSURE ABOUT WRITING BASED ON LACK OF UNDERSTANDING:
Foolish
Punz

Purpled
Jschlatt
Slimecicle
Sapnap
Georgenotfound
DreamXD

I usually won't do C! x C! with rare exceptions, but i'm open to C! x OC and OC x OC set in a world similarly like the DSMP. I'll be fine exploring darker topics, but NSFW is a HUGE nono. I do hope to find someone who likes worldbuilding like I do, and I won't shy away from gorier topics (although I'm not the best at writing graphic injury).
I’m Intrested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back