• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dream Runner

(Hello, I am rather new to this site but not new to roleplaying. I am going to put a idea for my next roleplay on here, but I am always open to PM roleplays with a fantasy/romance twist.)

The world is in utter ruin, a few hundred years after an apocalypse and governments struggle to take it over. Humans, only numbered in the few thousand along with a few thousand werewolves and vampires, half talents and abilities to keep up with the other things (Vamps and weres) that go bump in the night. Muse A always assumed that she was some sort of Dud, a human that just didn't have one. Duds, sometimes also called Dolly's because they were used by higher humans or other higher creatures, were the lowest on the food chain to the point where it was legal to kill them. Muse A has been on the run most of her life, taking a bartending job here or there and then disappearing when people start to catch on that she is lacking something.

Muse B is a royal (whatever species you want) and extremely gifted with a very strong power that asserts his dominance. He decides to send out one of his men to kidnap a Dud so that he could have a servant. Upon meeting Muse A, a stubborn and rather attention stealing Dud, Muse B things that he had found the most interesting pet. Then the impossible happens: Muse A realizes that she is not a Dud. Things that she always assumed were dreams started to become more life like, and when she spoke about them to the servants they would pale and mention that someone she saw in a dream was a dead relative of theirs that had been passed on for longer than Muse A had been alive.

Muse A is a Spirit Realm Traveler, otherwise nicknamed a Dream Runner. The last individual to have that gift was the Human King, he was also said to have grown other powers. Multiple powers are rarily heard of, something that only a handful of beings attain in each generation.As Muse A's powers strengthen and prove themselves, Muse B realizes that once the five year servant contract is over he can no longer legally contain her. Muse A counts down those days as she has hated Muse B from the start. Then something strange happens that leads Muse A to believe that another Apocalypse is brewing and Muse B is the only one to believe. The two train and form a strange bond as Muse A is forced to stay with him for a few more years and soon the lines between hate and love start to blur.

I would of course prefer to write for Muse A, the female but I am also pretty good and writing for male characters. Reply here if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back