• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Drawing RP

I agree, but with people drawing and people not, posting differences may start to show, I mean you can always edit a post later to include a drawing and sometimes people may not be quick enough, how about a second thread/tab for people to draw and one for posting, say scenes and interactions with other OC's, I don't really know, think I confused myself more lol

Rp usually gets splits into groups, right? So i dont think we have to wait too much, but when the different groups come back together i think the pase will slow down a bit. Who knows, until we try.

I suggest you to check out Deviant Art's drawing RP group, take a look on their rping system.

I have been in a few DA rp groups in the past, but those groups are different from forum rps. Im just going to keep this rp simple really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back