• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Drawing RP

TripTripleTimes

Tripping Time
So hellos, I am just wondering if there are any people who would like to rp with their own drawings? The drawings can be of any quality, sketches, doodles, or whatever, and the drawings does not been to be constant through out the rp. It will be whatever the RPers would feel like during the time.

I do not have much planned out right now and rules i think will be simple and flexible (like not every responses have to be with an image), but they will be added on to and take. Story wise, I can whip something up but genres and stuffs like that are open to discuss. (adventure? or horror? or maybe some people would like a slice-of-life kind of a play?)

The title prefix is just a filler. I'm also open to that too, but if it's fandom, eh, just list whatever and we'll talk.

The concept sounds great, especially since it will be a good reason to practice your drawing daily.

Count me in

This sounds interesting and fun, and I agree with @too much idea, it's awesome practice! Plus I wouldn't mind a slice of life/adventure something...since sci-fi is a little complicated...to draw lol

True! xD Although I do want to learn it's like...bolts and lines and ugh!

I'm with you there, they look fun especially the fantasy or adventure themed ones, but I prefer like slice of life types. With some extra adventure in the mix

Hahah yes, this will defiantly get our drawing practiced.

So with couple of people intrested, what rps would you guys like to do? I heard sci-fi might get complicared, which i agree, but who knows. Other peole might be up for the challenge, hahah.

@yonmita rae: So slice-of-life/ adventure in a fantasy, fictional world or a modern, urban earth with a bit of something to it?

I was also thinking maybe we can do a some kind of mystery/thriller kind of a rp too, lol, but to be honest I have no real experience to make those kind of stories. It be kinda intresting to drop our character off in an unknow place and have them get out in peace.

Fantasy is always my go-to, and I think if we're drawing the majority of things it could be good to practice creatures that aren't just human. And I love fantasy creatures. >w>

Ok so fantasy world, got it, with mystical creatures and such. Any more points other people want to throw in?

The drawings does not need to rendered nicely. I just want everyone to have a fun time, lol.

Speaking of time, I will try to set the rp thread tomorrowish. Please be patient with me, this rp going to be my first hosting one and using the RPN fancy buttons will be the first to. I will be pressing all the buttons, kinda. Enough to get the rp started.

Yeah I'm good with fantasy, slice of life or action, or all lol And the mystery element sounds good too, things could always use a mixing up, but I mean like you said good practice! ( P.s. I'm just not that good at animals...or non-humanoid creature types....if that's alright)

Cool, sounds good boss

Yeah, i would love to do a rp that the story finishes. I dont have a plot set up and will let the rp stir by the people (character interactions and such), but as the rp goes longer, I will try to guide the rp to an end goal.

For drawings, i am thinking of people reserve a turn for ___ amount of time to reply. Introductions not including, since those are just intros unless some people wants to reserve a turn.

Or do people want to do a no turn rp? I maybe thinking too muxh about this.

Proposing a combination of slice of life and fantasy, some story that includes monster creature as some sort of guardian. Sets in a school, with occasional combat between students until the real Enemy make their appearance

Can another setting be a school alternative? Like a rural place or a forest or some sort of naturalistic setting, I mean the school is fine, but could there be another place as well? Just asking?

The school could be big enough so we can also draw forest, park, lake. We also get to draw the battle ground/arena (yay for perspective drawing) or maybe draw the city as well. When the enemy attack things till get chaotic with ruins, blood (maybe), stuff like that.

I'm thinking that the Guardians coud change into a suit of armor and weapon as well, so we can practice so many thing at the same time.

The school setting sounds fine, but could we have more then one setting? I understand wanting to keep it localized, but the forest and the other locations (if there are any) can either surround the school or be just in arms reach lol

I mean I don't mind school RP's but I think with this we could expand it, if not but just a bit to more then the school life?

I'm thinking more of a group traveling throughout a magical land. That way we can draw many different areas and people!

[QUOTE="yonmita rae]The school setting sounds fine, but could we have more then one setting? I understand wanting to keep it localized, but the forest and the other locations (if there are any) can either surround the school or be just in arms reach lol
I mean I don't mind school RP's but I think with this we could expand it, if not but just a bit to more then the school life?

[/QUOTE]
Any idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back