• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Drawing Ideas?

Hybrid

The Obtained Rose
I'm an aspiring artist who enjoys drawing characters. I just thought it would be fun to have you guys request some characters ideas or descriptions of your OC's. Any ideas?

I've got an entire art thread full of characters linked in my sig, most of which are my own. If you want, you may peruse it and draw whatever is in there that suits your fancy.

I've been practicing on poses and have gotten relatively better on them.

Attachments

• 20180602_234020.jpg
    20180602_234020.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
  • 20180728_171210.jpg
    20180728_171210.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 10
  • Golgotha.jpg
    Golgotha.jpg
    681.9 KB · Views: 9
Once I am off work, I can type up some descriptions of a character I won’t mind have drawn up.
Edit:
Slang:

Slender frame and tanned skin from working on a ship for the majority of their life. Jagged black lines are tattooed across their cheeks and flow down the sides of their neck and their arms. Their hair is in an undercut style with the same jagged line pattern as the tattoos cut into the undercut. The longer hair on top often is pulled into a topknot or a ponytail. They have blue-green eyes and tend to wear sleeveless tops.

Let me know if you need me to clarify some details. I am pretty wiped out from work today. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I have an idea for a female character, I hope it gives you some kind of idea.
She is shorter than avarage people, chubby with black short hair, uses glasses and very often uses hair pins. She has a very depressive attitude but always tries to smile, her emotions are affected by other people actions, gets sad very fast and cries a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back