• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dramatic Romantic [Looking for Long-Term!]

_VINYL_

One Good Piece
Hello! it's me again at three thirty in the morning mountain time and seeking someone to do this RP I've been trying to do for so long properly, so please bare with me as I am a little iffy on things...

hKC6mJS - Edited.png 0d8670c601e29f98ff23df2f59009c0b.png -yeZFCfbdaMFHKsSA8reVw-kets@1024x1262.jpg 6bbb5a61fdbd62ec3c027cc0b99e9175.jpg hKC6mJS.png IAVT-Costume-Jersey-03.jpg
[BASICS]:
Name: Aiana Jades
Nickname: Ai
Blood Type: O
DOB: 27:06:1996
Star Sign: Cancer

[ORIENTATION]:
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: N/A
Religion: Questioning, but Catholic
Race: Japanese/Caucasian
Species: Human?

[APPEARANCE]:
Hair Color: Light Blonde
Eye Color: Deep Blue
Weight: 108 lbs
Height: 5'8"
Bust: C16 or A... Depends...
Scars: Deep bruises on her arms, legs and backs, as well as cuts and slashes among them.
Tattoos: N/A
Piercing(s): N/A
Clothing: A black buckled choker around her neck and punk style clothing consisting of a baggy black tank top with white designs on the left. Her under top it black with white lining on the edges. Her skirt is a dark, faded pink and she wear a band of some sort on her left middle thigh and a single black sock with white double lines at the top. On her right she has a large thigh high plain black stocking and on her feet she wears bright pink boots. Also on her right index finger is a golden ring with an emerald embedded into it.
Glasses/contacts: N/A
Skin Tone: Light Skinned with a very slight tan.
Accessories: In her hair she has ring like items at the bottom of her two braids.
Voice: She's usually very quiet and doesn't speak up much, but her voice has potential, as it is built melodically for that of a singer.

[TRAITS]:
Personality: She's a pacifist, believing violence is never the answer, so she will never raise a hand to you, even if you're to raise one to her. She's secluded, but has a good reason.
Likes: Singing, Music, Icon for Hire [Band], Fireflight [Band]
Dislikes: Bullies & Jerks, Perverts, Her Father, Country Music
Disorder(s): She gets really bad anxiety when around large crowds or when in a situation that she can't handle without getting scared or stressed. She sometimes has panic attacks.
Diseases: N/A
Fears: She fears being alone, but also fears being rejected or abandoned. She is also not a big fan of the dark.

[LIFE]:
Talent: She's a good vocalist, but never shows it off as she gets embarrassed easily.
Home: Her home life isn't the best. She practically serves her Father, and one mistake could lead to a miserable fate.
Pets: She used to have a hamster... Used to...
Job: She works part time at a Media Center organizing the shelves.

[FAMILY]:
Mother: Maries Jades
Father: Markson Mallows
Sister(s): Sarah Jades.
Brother(s): N/A
Significant Other: N/A
Children: N/A

[FAVORITE]:
Color: Magenta
Animal: Any 'cute' rodents... Rats are out...
Food: She enjoys Pocky a lot...
Music Genre: Punk Rock
Band: Icon for Hire
Author: Unsure
Subject: History
Backstory: Aiana once lived a happier life when her parents got along, and her sister lived with her, but when things became unstable, her sister moved out at twenty and left her with the drama. Eventually her parents got divorced, and her Father won the rights to her in court by some freak accident, which became her tragic fate. Being given a strict set of rules, she was not allowed to make any sound, and could not speak unless told to. She would do as her Father asked without question. And any mistake, no matter how small would be punished severely. When he wasn't home, she would sing, but her voice was so quiet... However she has something hidden inside, so long as she speaks up...

1. Please, Don't use text talk what so ever while in the RP.
2. Third Person is preferred but first is okay.
3. Have at least decent English, I won't be picky, but decent is required.
4. Don't be scared of detail, there will be a lot of it during both darker and more elegant parts.
5. Respect, Respect, Respect... Please have it while RPing.
6. I know I just said respect but if I see a Mary Sue I swear to fucking god... No perfect life stuff.
7. Proper punctuation and Capitalization. Grammar too. Now I don;t have the greatest Grammar either though.
8. No God Modding, Your Character, with permission, will get hurt.
9. Do not control what my character does in a post, mine is mine, yours is yours.
10. Romance and Drama are a MUST! I can't do without Romance and Drama.
11. Erotica is not needed, now I know it's in the site rules but who actually reads them fully? I didn't...
12. Please take your time in the RP, don;t try to rush it. Story builds on time, not race tracks.
13. Please let me know when you will be gone, now I go to school so expect delays, but I will let you know when I will be gone longer.
14. I am okay with FxF and FxM, don't be afraid! It's okay to be gay let's rejoice with the boys in the gay waaaaay! JK no MxM... [Obviously the character I am playing is Female]
15. Have Fun! Or try to at least while you;re bawling your eyes out... It's okay I will too...

Two young college student going to the same Fine arts school Happen to see each other around quite a bit, but when of them stumbles into the Auditorium after school on clean-up, they hear a melodious, and beautiful voice as it makes music worthy of being acknowledged.

[Y/C] {Your Character} Looks over at Aiana, the girl who never speaks, and when she does it's a whisper, and sees she was the one who was singing. It takes awhile for you to notice something about her though, she's in pain...

Was almost interested till I read the "must have drama" and the "two college students" though I could roleplay with the college student idea, art is only my minor though.

Was almost interested till I read the "must have drama" and the "two college students" though I could roleplay with the college student idea, art is only my minor though.
I am afraid if you feel discouraged to roleplay with me, we will not make a good story. You must be willing to do the such idea provided. I am a stickler for details and dislike sappy love stories without any foundation beneath the skin. Please forgive me, but perhaps my stature as a roleplayer is not for you.

I am afraid if you feel discouraged to roleplay with me, we will not make a good story. You must be willing to do the such idea provided. I am a stickler for details and dislike sappy love stories without any foundation beneath the skin. Please forgive me, but perhaps my stature as a roleplayer is not for you.
It's ok ^33^ you do you and never change for anyone, I do hope you find a partner though, I'm sure there is someone on this site that's willing to give your idea a try, have you tried posting the link to this prompt on the status posts?

This seems really interesting and the open-ended way you summarized the plot seems like it could go in any direction.

If you will have me I'd like to RP it.

This seems really interesting and the open-ended way you summarized the plot seems like it could go in any direction.

If you will have me I'd like to RP it.
I would love to RP with you! I imagine we can make a good story if not better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back