• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dragons, Space, and Schools, Oh my

Reiyumi

Five Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Hey there! Thanks for viewing my interest check! Let me start of by saying that I'm somewhat rusty at rp but I promise I'll do my very best!

I don't have any specific plots in mind, however I have some basic ideas that might become interesting. I do MxF and FxF pairings when it comes to romance. I would prefer a slow burn. Romance is never a requirement however. I'm very open to... Enemies to friends.
That said I do prefer that any potential partner is able to post at least once a week. As long as the posts are at least three sentences, we should be good.

That said, I'm looking to rp sci Fi, Fantasy and of course slice of life. I am also willing to do some fandoms such as BOTW, Genshin, She-Ra and Fairy Tail.

Hey there! Thanks for viewing my interest check! Let me start of by saying that I'm somewhat rusty at rp but I promise I'll do my very best!

I don't have any specific plots in mind, however I have some basic ideas that might become interesting. I do MxF and FxF pairings when it comes to romance. I would prefer a slow burn. Romance is never a requirement however. I'm very open to... Enemies to friends.
That said I do prefer that any potential partner is able to post at least once a week. As long as the posts are at least three sentences, we should be good.

That said, I'm looking to rp sci Fi, Fantasy and of course slice of life. I am also willing to do some fandoms such as BOTW, Genshin, She-Ra and Fairy Tail.
Hello! I'd be interested in She-ra! Send me a DM and we can work from there? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back