• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters

Sophe

Sophe blinked at the semi hostile reaction she received, not exactly sure what to do. All the others had reacted to Morgan, one of them even making a departure, before Sophe due to her confusion. "... I know it's a delicate art I'm still in the novice stages of, but I never thought that conversation would be so hard. I was joking fully. Sarcasm. Jeez, society is weird. I purposefully cut off a joking 'conquer' before I said the first 'liberate' for extensive comedic effect, too." Finally thinking again, Sophe started genuinely complaining, without the winy voice and fast pacing of her previous speech that she had been slightly disgusted by. "Well, since getting a bit wordy and sarcastic is apparently not your thing, how about I be a bit more upfront and drop the society filter from my mouth? I know Africa's liberated... For, what, one or two more days, if that? I was thinking of lengthening that by at least two weeks as a big, generous 'FUCK YOU!' to the Monarchs. If you have any plans that don't have me dying an early and pointless but possibly satisfying death, though, I'd be happy to listen. I rather enjoy my body being intact, as life in the wild has taught me."

"Also, the whole 'I hate monarchy' thing was a joke since it seems like everyone wants to bring down the monarchs. It's like the 19th century all over again with the whole anti-monarch stuff." This last bit was muttered by Sophe, a bit in a pouting manner, like a kid who was denied candy.

@Light @The Elder @LokiofSP )

Last edited by a moderator:
The Meta Demons

As Suria ventures out into the woods, there was a nice little note left for him and his group. It was roughly carved into the bark of a tree he passes by. 'DIE' It seemed like they could write as well, despite how rough their writing is. Meta Demon #1 with its weak point on its throat faces Suria directly, intentionally showing off its own weak point as bait while Meta Demon #2 with its weak point on the front of its hip, sits in the tree above. It would pounce down on Suria once he came close enough to the other. Since it had rained earlier that day, there was a puddle at Suria's feet. 

Meta Demon #3 lurks behind several bushes, firing feathers in the air to catch the attention of Alyson, Ree, and Hassan. It's weak point was on the front of its right shoulder. It was acting as a distraction while Meta Demon #4 crept up behind. It's weak point was on the right side of its hip. 

Meta Demon #5 flies up to Festus to try and distract its sight, an attempt to keep the dragon from alerting the kids from a birds eye view. It covers the Dragons eye with its body and Meta Demon #6 does the same. Both of their weak points were on the back of their neck. 

( @LokiofSP @King Crimson @The Elder @Tazmodo @CelticSol @Daimao @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Lotusy  )

The Meta Demons

As Suria ventures out into the woods, there was a nice little note left for him and his group. It was roughly carved into the bark of a tree he passes by. 'DIE' It seemed like they could write as well, despite how rough their writing is. Meta Demon #1 with its weak point on its throat faces Suria directly, intentionally showing off its own weak point as bait while Meta Demon #2 with its weak point on the front of its hip, sits in the tree above. It would pounce down on Suria once he came close enough to the other. Since it had rained earlier that day, there was a puddle at Suria's feet. 

Meta Demon #3 lurks behind several bushes, firing feathers in the air to catch the attention of Alyson, Ree, and Hassan. It's weak point was on the front of its right shoulder. It was acting as a distraction while Meta Demon #4 crept up behind. It's weak point was on the right side of its hip. 

Meta Demon #5 flies up to Festus to try and distract its sight, an attempt to keep the dragon from alerting the kids from a birds eye view. It covers the Dragons eye with its body and Meta Demon #6 does the same. Both of their weak points were on the back of their neck. 

( @LokiofSP @King Crimson @The Elder @Tazmodo @CelticSol @Daimao @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Lotusy  )

Marshall 

Marshall was walking with the group looking for a Meta demon to kill. They were away from the rest of the group but RJ heard something. He turned around and saw, to his surprise, a dragon but not only that two meta demons with their weak spot exposed and focusing on the dragon. "Hey Marshall how low does your bow fire?" He said pointing at the dragon and meta demons.

Marshall turned to where he was pointing. "I mean they can go that far but I don't want to miss and have it split again." He took out his injection and stabbed it into himself. He instantly had a rush of power and he drew an arrow. "But with a picke up it'll be child's play." He drew back the arrow. Dragonic energy poured from his fingertips and covered the bow. He aimed at the weak point and realised the arrow. The energy guided into the vital spot and stuck into the Meta demon. Marshall looked to the other then hid in the trees for when the other came for them. He climbed a tree and got ready to fire the next one. The other two got ready for the Demon to attack. Crystal watched the display and waited for the other demon to come down before walking out.

Morgana's Realm

Morgan sighs at the group of children before her, mumbling things to herself. "Do it for the video games just do it like Shia the meme lord back in my time said." She clears her throat and ejects both Faolan and Elijah back into the situation they were in before. Leaving only herself and Sophe behind. "Look, first things first. Before I can even think to make a solid plan, I need to be awakened. Which will happen soon knowing that group of idiots. I may be able to do something about this mana blockage if I can look into it a bit. Based off of the situation the Earth is in making a plan shouldn't be that difficult for me either. All I need you to do is cooperate and everything will go smoothly." Morgan yawns and begins sitting back in her branch again. "You in or out? I have things to do like channel mana and nap." ( @The Elder @LokiofSP @That Guy Over There )

The Meta Demon

The 5th Meta Demon was taken by surprise and was hit in the back of the neck. Meta Demon #6 was facing the Dragon so it didn't notice until the arrow had hit it in the back of the neck. This now leaves a total of 6 Meta demon behind and Festus now had the ability to see and alert others of hazards from birds-eye view. Marshall's tactic gave the kids a subtle advantage in both numbers and planning. This ended up building soul energy within Marshall, not that it could be used yet since he hasn't resonated with anyone. (

@LokiofSP @King Crimson @The Elder @Tazmodo @CelticSol @Daimao @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Lotusy   )

Demetria

Demetria lowers the brand down upon Castiel's chest and holds it there as it burns a symbol of a stone leaf upon his chest. She holds it there for more than a few seconds and finally raises it to reveal a well burned-in brand. She rises off of him and shifts the molten rock into mud, throwing it on his burn to at least cool it off somewhat. "There, now you belong to me. You must be educated formally on the ways of a monarch. I will also schedule for your public display, it's crucial that the public know who you are and who you stand with." Demetria was already walking out the room. "Stay in here until the maid summons you." She closes the door behind her, leaving Castiel to explore her room. ( @GingerBread )

Nelliel Quincy

Nelliel was standing behind him at his right, reading the notice board with him. "Tight schedule huh? Parents....I was the same with my organization. Always super busy, no free time." Nelliel begins to walk away and sits down in a kitchen chair. She yells towards him. "Hey! Come join me for a talk. Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you. I just want to talk to you about the talk you've just had with that witch lady. My name is Nelliel Quincy, you can look me up on the internet if you'd like. I was pretty famous a couple years back." ( @GingerBread )

Illumia Austrianna Zalena

Illumia begins walking in front of the group towards a car, she pulls out her keys and unlocks the car door. Before she could even get in the car herself, Austrianna had snatched the keys from her hand and sat in the drivers seat. "You know what? I won't comment on that, I'll just give you directions on where to go." Illumia sits down in the passenger seat while Zalena happily hops into the backseat. Illumia gives Lance an impatient stare since he was taking forever to get in the car. "I'm not going to lie to you and say this drive will be short...since it's not. We have to travel South to Florida because my dad just had to be that Florida man takes daughter to a piece of shit town!" ( @The Elder )

THE TRIALS

ddc3200d297e383e63373868b67c145d.jpg

Within a mysterious realm, in which unknown species originate, a certain trumpeter floats around aimlessly. It was considered to be one of the many divine wraths of the realm. Much like Heaven an it's angels. These were children of the vast realm. The being called the trumpeter was regularly bored and had nothing to do but regulate the dreams, nightmares, and world of unconscious within the realm. The last time it had something eventful happen in it's life was when they were ordered to attack the members of Dragon's Roar along with other divine wraths. It had encountered and gotten along with a mortal by the name of Vance and left him alone, even giving him one of it's own powers. Ever since then, nothing eventful has gone on in it's life. "I seem to miss them...they were an entertaining foe to us all. A ruckus that entertained all beings whether they were immortal or mortal...enemy or foe. Ever since they appeared all realms had something to do or talk about. Now...there is nothing but anguish and conquest. At least they were fun...even if they were my enemy." 

Among the divine wrath, it was common knowledge that Dragon's Roar members were being imprisoned somewhere within the vast realm. Whether they agreed with such a thing or not, didn't matter. They didn't have a say in it either, since it was a direct order from...him. Who Miserae, their mother and the realm itself always takes orders from. The divine wrath were not allowed to know his name. They were only constantly reminded of his power and authority. All he did was move into Miserae's heart and now he runs the place, much to the inhabitants dismay. To them, he was an unwanted step-father trying to pull rank...and was getting away with it. "First he conquers our realm under the pretense of marriage, then Earth through those bastardy monarchs, and after that the Supernatural realm." The trumpeter continues thinking to itself while floating around. "You know what? We don't have to take this anymore...we're strong enough to rebel! If I can rally up the other divine wrath we can liberate the members of Dragon's Roar and slay the bastard in charge! Yes...this is exactly what I shall do!"

Castiel

Castiel was hoping that being branded, since it seemed like it was happening through at least some sort of magic, wouldn't be painful at all. It was extremely painful; Castiel clenched his fists, his knuckles turning white, and he clenched his jaw, trying to do anything he could to not scream out in pain; He didn't want to seem even weaker to Demetria than he probably already did. Castiel hardly noticed when Demetria finished.. branding him and threw mud onto his chest, he was still trying to deal with the pain and only just managed to get over it, after Demetria had left the room. Castiel slowly sat up on Demetria's bed and brought a hand up to his chest, and for a split second, before he looked down at his chest, Castiel had a horrified expression on his face, thinking that the mud was some of his skin that had melted off or something, but he quickly realised that was stupid to think, when he looked down at the mud on his chest. 'That was... just awful.. I wonder if there's a shower around here.. or something to wash off this mud at least'  

Castiel stood up and took a look around the room, trying not to even think about what had just happened, instead choosing to focus on trying to find a shower in the room, so he could at least clean himself after days of going without a shower or anything. After a while of looking around, Castiel found an on suite bathroom. He pushed the door shut, though it ended up being left open slightly, but he didn't care, thinking that if someone heard the shower running, they wouldn't just walk in. Castiel then took off his pants and underwear, his shirt having already been taken off by Demetria earlier. Once he got his clothes off, Castiel stepped in the shower and turned it on; He noticed that there were some fancy looking soaps and shampoos, but he opted against using them, not wanting to give his captor any reason to be annoyed with him. As the warm water washed over him, and washed away the mud, Castiel noticed the brand on his chest.. and it made him feel weak, that he could be so easily branded by someone else. Castiel stared at the symbol on his chest for a few seconds, finding it hard to look away from it.. though eventually he tore his gaze away from it, and went back to showering, trying to focus on that and not on the brand on his chest.

@Light

Christopher

Christopher turned around to face Nelliel as soon as he had heard her voice, though he didn't say anything as she spoke to him, or as she walked into his kitchen as he was stunned slightly by her sudden appearance. Though after a few seconds, he made his way into the kitchen. "I don't remember anyone following me in here.. and I didn't hear you come in- Oh.. this must be another LSD trip, it must not have ended" He sat down in a chair opposite to Nelliel. "So.. Second drug hallucination, can I get you anything, a cup of tea maybe? Some Biscuits? I mean.. I'm fine with doing drugs.. cause all the cool kids are doing it.. and I'm totally down with the kids.. fam. But, It's not so fun when you have a woman in a weird place telling you you're a transgender witch or whatever" Christopher paused for a second as he looked down at the table in front of him, before looking back up at Nelliel. "I really hope you're part of my drug trip now.. otherwise you probably think I'm crazy.. that'd be awkward.."

@Light

Asterith

As Castiel took a shower, there was a knock at the bedroom door. Shortly afterwards, despite his ranking, Asterith walked into the bedroom with a fresh change of clothes. She had a sulking expression upon her face and glanced around, noting that he was taking a shower based off of th noise. Instead of giving him a warm hello and transporting his clothes to him directly, she drops them on the bed. "Filthy monarch." Is all she mumbles to herself. "Your clothes are out here, good sir. Under the orders of my master I have brought you an entire outfit. Is there anything else I can serve you with good sir?" Everytime she addressed authority she said it in a disgusted tone, as if  wanting to throw up. Her sulking expression shifts into a bitterpissy one. There were three bats hiding and hanging within the many frills of her skirt. These three bats had been her companions since childhood. A black, purple, and red bat. Shay, Shambala, and Shalltear. They tried not to make any noise since they didn't want to get caught but couldn't help but snicker from time to time based off of Asterith and her snark. They begin whispering about the stupidity of the monarchs and how Vadimare would save them all. What they didn't know was that Vadimare was the one who sent them off, since Asterith didn't tell the three the truth. It simply hurt too much to talk about. Regardless of this, they had been serving this castle for what seemed to be months now. Despite this, Asterith and her attitude didn't get any better. Nor did it seem like it ever would. ( @GingerBread )

Nelliel Quincy

Nelliel gives the child an odd stare until she begins to piece things together. "Ooohhhh, you don't think you're supernatural. You think you're a regular human. Let me tell you one thing. You're not human and you're apart of a prophecy to save the world from the monarchs. You're a witch, why won't you accept it? Girls don't like normal anyways, have you seen Twilight?" Nelliel sighs and relaxes into the chair. "Anyways, you're not on drugs. There's just a lot you need to know in very little time." ( @GingerBread )

Castiel

Castiel jumped slightly as he heard the maid calling out to him; He had zoned out and hadn't expected the maid to be so quick. 'She sounds annoyed with me already.. maybe it's because I'm taking too long in the shower and wasting her time..' Castiel turned off the shower, got out and grabbed a nearby towel, before starting to dry himself off. "I'll just be a second" He then wrapped the towel around his waist, and also held the towel together at the point where the two ends were joined, so that it wouldn't come undone and he wouldn't accidentally 'expose' himself to the maid girl. Castiel walked out of the bathroom, not wanting to go too fast and have the towel come loose. As he walked, Castiel tried to use his other hand to cover the mark on his chest, but had to stop attempting to, and instead use the hand to quickly grab the clothes that were on the bed. He then retreated back into the bathroom, so that he could change in privacy. Though once he got a good look at the clothes, he realised they were a bit fancy. "Hey, do you happen to have anything that's-" Castiel realised that he probably wouldn't have a say in the matter, and would probably only waste everyone's time. "Nevermind" 

Once he'd gotten changed into the new clothes, Castiel exited the bathroom. "Thanks for the clothes.. I mean, they're not exactly my style, but you know" Castiel chuckled weakly as he attempted to make a small joke, to lighten his own mood, and maybe make the girl less annoyed with him. "I'm Castiel, by the way. what's your name?" He asked the girl, trying to make some sort of conversation with her. 'She probably saw the.. mark on my chest.. The sort of mark that you.. brand your property with.. something that belongs to you...' Castiel tried to push the thoughts into the back of his mind for now; While thinking about he had zoned out slightly for a few seconds.

@Light

Christopher

Christopher stared at Nelliel blankly for a few seconds, before having a realization. "Ohhhh, I get it now. I'm in one of those Coma things, where you live in a fantasy world like your own or something.. damn, I've already managed to mess it up with my pesky logic, oh drat. Well, that's a shame that I've already messed up this fantasy with the truth.. guess I'll have to go the rest of my life regretting that fact" Christopher over-dramatically sighed. "Oh well, but why don't you tell me what I could've won! I might as well have more things to regret, right? Maybe I would've been working with Dragon's Roar.. yeah right, I don't think that would happen even in my dreams" He leaned back in his chair and relaxed, waiting for Nelliel to explain what he apparently needed to know for this fantasy adventure he was being sent on.

@Light

Asterith

Once Castiel complains about the clothes not suiting him she bites her lip in anger. He's lucky she brought clothes to put on his filthy fucking back, the ungrateful pissant. She begins to tidy up the room to keep herself occupied. She takes a shaky breath and clothes her eyes to calm down as well. "I'm sorry the clothes don't suite your tastes. My name is Asterith M-...Asterith. I serve under the house as a sla-...maid." Her jaw clenched in anger as she sorts through Demetria's bullshit photos. "I can get you a different set of clothes if you'd like, good sir." Asterith turns to face Castiel with a forced smile, she absolutely hated his guy and everyone in this damn castle. She'd leave but she'd end up being chased and didn't have anywhere to go. Her family had thrown her away to a disgusting ass stain after all. "In fact, I brought refreshments for you. They're right outside your door. There's tea and biscuits you can eat while you decide." Asterith walks out the door and closes it behind her. She stares at the tea cup before her and begins adding sugar. While doing so she spits in the cup and a grin creeps up her face. She had been spitting in the food and tea of the nobles here for the many months she's been working here. It's subtle but just enough to motivate her to live on further. She enters the room while eliminating any trace of what could be spit in the tea. She holds the tray of tea and cookies up with a smile. "This one is specially brewed. It helps ease negative emotions. It comes with a secret ingredient as well!"

Shambala holds in the biggest laugh within the frills of Asterith's skirt. Shalltear lightly smacks him to contain himself. Shay merely rolls his eyes and begins to take a nap. ( @GingerBread )

Nelliel Quincy

"No...its not a coma. This is real Christopher. I am real, so are you." She sighs and begins tapping her lap. "About Dragon's Roar...they've been captured by the monarchs and their children are out to liberate them. The children of Dragon's Roar are the group of kids you will be traveling with. ( @GingerBread )

Castiel

"No, the clothes are fine.. they're just not.." Castiel decided that it probably wasn't a good idea to tell the maid of the person who captured him, that he lived on a farm and didn't grow up a monarch, and that he'd only found out the other day that he was even related to one; He just felt wrong in fancy clothes, like he didn't belong in them. "Nevermind, they're fine" He looked down at the tea and biscuits in front of him before smiling at Asterith. "You didn't have to make me any tea, but thanks, I appreciate it" Castiel smiled at Asterith as he picked up the cup of tea and drank some of it. 'Maybe she's not annoyed at me.. I mean she didn't have to make me any tea.. Though that might just be her job.. she does still seem kinda annoyed at me.' After drinking some of the tea, Castiel moved the teacup from his mouth and helped himself to a biscuit, deciding against dipping it into his tea, as he assumed that'd it probably make him seem less 'fancy' that a monarch would be. Once he finished the biscuit, Castiel started drinking the rest of the tea, assuming that he was going to be called away to do something for Demetria soon, and he didn't want to be rude and leave the tea unfinished.

@Light

Christopher

"Dragon's roar, the guild that saved the world.. like twenty times? That Dragon's Roar, got captured" Christopher slowly nodded his head. "So.. If this isn't a coma, or drugs.. is this one of those prank videos? Is someone gonna jump out and scream that it's a prank? Are there cameras around here? ..Wait, I'm not a paid actor, so this can't be one of those videos" Christopher shrugged, at this point he just wanted to go to bed, and wake up without any of the crazy, most likely drug related stuff happening around him. "Alright.. so tell me more about this Prophecy to save the world.. and how I'm gonna do it if I don't have any sort of powers or you know.. anything really that could defeat people who captured the guild, that, you know.. kinda saved the world like fifty times"

@Light

The Meta Demons

Alyson/Hassan/Festus

Alyson and Hassan turned to Suria as he ran off. Hassan grits his teeth, while Alyson starts to run after him. Hassan quickly grabbed her arm and glared at her shaking his head. He was going to allow Alyson to follow Suria who was reckless enough to run away from the group so easily. Hassan releases Alyson, and draws his pistols. Alyson also drawer her bow and readied an arrow. Hassan turns his head towards the bushes as he hears movement within them. There's one in the bushes. Hassan said informing his cousin. And another behind us. Alyson said as she heard the movement of the Demon behind them. Hassan you're faster. Don't miss. She said referring to bullets being faster than arrows. I know....Switch! On his command the two of them switch positions, so that Alyson was keeping an eye out on the one in the bushes and Hassan was facing the one that tried to creep up behind them. 

(!)He say the demon's weak spot and he ran to the demon's right side to get a clear sight. When he had a good shot, Hassan then fired a round a the demon's weak spot.(!)

Once Festus was able to see, he scans the area seeing how Suria was entering a trap. He glides over towards him and roars while circling around above the Meta demon who's in the tree. 

@LokiofSP @King Crimson @The Elder @Tazmodo @CelticSol @Daimao @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Lotusy  )

[SIZE=inherit] [/SIZE]Illumia Austrianna Zalena

Illumia begins walking in front of the group towards a car, she pulls out her keys and unlocks the car door. Before she could even get in the car herself, Austrianna had snatched the keys from her hand and sat in the drivers seat. "You know what? I won't comment on that, I'll just give you directions on where to go." Illumia sits down in the passenger seat while Zalena happily hops into the backseat. Illumia gives Lance an impatient stare since he was taking forever to get in the car. "I'm not going to lie to you and say this drive will be short...since it's not. We have to travel South to Florida because my dad just had to be that Florida man takes daughter to a piece of shit town!" ( @The Elder )

Lance follows the girls to the care and chuckles at what he just witnessed. He then notices how he was the only one who hasn't entered the care yet and Illumia was giving him an impatient stare. He quickly gets in sitting behind Illumia. I don't mind the long ride. If you need me to drive as well I can. It's the least I can do for bringing me along.  He smiles looking at Illumia through the passenger mirror. But is South Florida really that bad?? @Light

Suria

Suria walked further into the forest for no more than two minutes before coming across a Meta-Demon before him, he looked at his surroundings and snorted a bit, "Okay, so you stay out here and waste time writing on a tree, why? So you can seem 'edgy' and 'cool'? This is quiet possibly the lamest set-up I've ever seen." Despite his talk and outwardly calm front, Suria's heart was pounding so hard he was afraid his chest may burst open before the Meta-Demons got their hands on him. He looked around his surroundings as calmly as possible, his eyes catching the puddle in front of him with the second Meta-Demon's reflection clearly visible in it, that, combined with Festus gliding around the tree was more than enough info for Suria.

The teen leaned against a nearby tree and allowed the chain dagger to snake out of his sleeve, using his power to have the object begin to move through the trees while he continued for just a bit longer as he kept their attention away from the dangerous weapon in the trees above them, "I know you can understand me, so I'll say this, you and your fucking dopplegangers destroyed the only town with beds and running water for miles, and probably doomed us to somehow be blamed for this whole mess, making MY life so much more bothersome. So while I would usually let somebody else do this for me, I feel a strong desire to kill you MYSELF..." Suria then took a step towards the Meta-Demon on the ground, while at that moment the chain dagger came from the trees behind the second Meta-Demon, the chain wrapping around the branch it was on before the dagger struck it's weak point! Suria then pivoted, knowing he was in no way fast enough to follow up and take out Meta_Demon #1, so he instead hauled ass back to the rest of the group! He skidded to a halt and pointed to the woods, "There's one more Meta-Demon in there! Killed one but I was to outta shape to get the other quick enough, so uh...it's weak point is on it's throat, so be on your toes I guess..."

@Light @The Elder @King Crimson @Tazmodo @CelticSol @Daimao @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Lotusy 

(Would've posted for Kristen and Faolan, but not only is it late, but I don't feel like attempting to artificially extend a one-liner right now)

Five demons at her disposal, two strong, capable allies by her side and eyes looking out in every single possible direction in every direction; Ree was ready for anything, except for bushes exploding into geysers of black, incendiary feathers, which causes her to nearly jump out of her skin.

Much more troubling, however, was the alarm raised by one her demons, alerting her that another meta-demon was attempting to flank them.

Following the twins' example, Ree gets in position, ready to assist Hassan, should he need it, and giving her demons an ample view of the meta-demon's hiding spot.

One eagle-eyed demon spots the lurking beast and the bald spot protruding from it's shoulder. Emerging from atop Ree's head , the demon retrieves a small, three-pronged pitchfork from the recceses of it's mouth.

(!)Taking aim for the monster's shoulder, the small demon angrily spits, "This'll teach you not to take away jobs from dishonest demon-folk!" before letting it's lethal bolt fly with all of the strength it could muster in it's deceptively twig-like arms.

@Light @The Elder

The Meta Demon

The Meta Demon sneaking up behind the group seemed eager to accept Hassan's bullet. It raises its hand up to intercept it and split. What it didn't see was the pitch fork coming directly at it. The Meta Demon catches the bullet in its hand at the same time the pitch fork hits its weak point. It's body tries to split but fades away into black smoke faster than it could. Meta Demon #2 didn't even see the attack coming from Suria before it died. There was only the decoy pair left and a hidden pair left. Meta Demons #1&3 begin to devise an attack plan. Meta Demon #3 flies up in the air and the first meta Demon begins firing arrows into the sky. Meta Demon #3 flaps its wings downward with the intention of turning the feathers back down to the ground with a tailwind, to make it heavily rain the explosive feathers. The feathers hadn't hit the ground yet but it was obvious as to what they were trying to do. Meta

Demon #7 and #8 jump out into the crowd with the intention of flighting the kids within close quarters. Their weak points were on their backside, on their shoulders, left and right. They wanted to pressure the kids and force them to focus on them while the feathers would punish them. 

Asterith

Asterth smiles at Castiel drinking her tea, that would never get old. "If you're ready to go then I was instructed to bring you to the library. Demetria would like to meet you there after she's handled business elsewhere. If you aren't ready then we can wait, I doubt she'll be there any time soon." Asterith seems to slap her skirt, but ignores the fact that she did that. She was hitting Shambala, he was always a trouble maker. From the constant shuddering he seemed to be laughing at her. "Do you mind if I have your name, I need to know how to address you, good sir." 

Nelliel Quincy

"While I'm explaining the prophecy why don't we travel towards the group you need to meet? It would help greatly if your peers would explain it to you since your generation never seems to take words well from adults. Trust me, I've tried time and time again. Maybe that's why the celestial items are appearing so young." Nelliel extends her hand for Christopher to take. She wanted to transport him towards the group fighting the Meta Demons. Right now she was only aware of their location, not the situation they were in right now. She would appear visible to the kids there as well. Once Christopher takes her hand, they would be transported instantly. ( @GingerBread )

The Meta Demon

The Meta Demon sneaking up behind the group seemed eager to accept Hassan's bullet. It raises its hand up to intercept it and split. What it didn't see was the pitch fork coming directly at it. The Meta Demon catches the bullet in its hand at the same time the pitch fork hits its weak point. It's body tries to split but fades away into black smoke faster than it could. Meta Demon #2 didn't even see the attack coming from Suria before it died. There was only the decoy pair left and a hidden pair left. Meta Demons #1&3 begin to devise an attack plan. Meta Demon #3 flies up in the air and the first meta Demon begins firing arrows into the sky. Meta Demon #3 flaps its wings downward with the intention of turning the feathers back down to the ground with a tailwind, to make it heavily rain the explosive feathers. The feathers hadn't hit the ground yet but it was obvious as to what they were trying to do. Meta

Demon #7 and #8 jump out into the crowd with the intention of flighting the kids within close quarters. Their weak points were on their backside, on their shoulders, left and right. They wanted to pressure the kids and force them to focus on them while the feathers would punish them. 

Alyson/Hassan/Festus

Hassan watched as one of the demons he attacked was taken out, not by his bullet, but by a pitch fork. He turned towards Ree and one of her demons and nods his head, as if saying good job. He then looks at Alyson who kept her eye's on the bushes. She notices how the demon behind the bushes flew into the air. Above us! She yelled out,  pointing up at the demons. Though as she did that, two more demons jumped out the bushes. Hassan's guns turned into their dagger form, as he walked back towards Alyson's side. Oh great, three on the ground and one in the air. Got any ideas Alyson?? None that I wanna say aloud.  Soon one of the demons began launching feathers into the sky, and the one in the air forced the feathers down onto the kids. But before they could collide with the ground, Festus protected the kids instead. He flew towards the kids intercept the feathers having them collide onto his back. Before he crashed to the ground, he caught sight of demon #7 and #8 weak points. That information was relayed to Alyson, though she was too worried about Festus. Alyson screamed his name as he crashed to the ground after taking the feathers to his back.  

She started to run towards his side, but in order to do that she would have to get pass demon #7. Hassan quickly grabbed her, wrapping his arms around her holding her back. No Alyson!! You can't. Yes Festus is hurt, but there's nothing you can do until we get rid of these creatures. He's strong, he'll be okay. 'Hopefully'  Hassan released Alyson as she stopped struggling. He turned her around as her eyes were watering. Me and you both know that it's not the time to cry, so suck it up. I'm not gone let the both of us die here. Alyson nods and wipes her eyes. Their weak points are on the back of their shoulders. One has is on their left and the other has it on the right. Hassan was glad that Alyson jumped back to her senses and that she was able to give out some useful information. He just hoped as he was getting his cousin back to her senses, someone was taking out the one who threw the feathers. 

@LokiofSP @King Crimson @The Elder @Tazmodo @CelticSol @Daimao @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Lotusy  )

Castiel

"The Library? That sound.. great" Castiel figured that he could at least try to research the soul whisker, or whatever it was while he was at the Library; Castiel wasn't a big fan of books, or reading.. which was the cause of his low English scores in school.. as well as most of his other subjects that weren't practical. "Lets go there now, yeah" Castiel raised an eyebrow when he noticed Asterith slap her skirt, but decided against saying anything about it, not wanting to cause any sort of trouble. "Um, My name's Castiel, sorry for not introducing myself earlier.. I keep forgetting to do that" Castiel extended his hand for Asterith to shake as he introduced himself to her.

@Light

Christopher

Christopher looked Skeptically at Nelliel when she said she they were going to travel to the 'group' she had been talking about; He still didn't believe that Nelliel was telling the truth, and was kind of hoping that she'd get bored of trying to Kidnap convince him to come with her. He figured that if he played along, he'd probably have less chance of being stabbed to death.. or worse. "So, before I get killed to death, I just wanna say. I make really bad life choices" Christopher grabbed Nelliel's hand that she had extended for him, preparing himself for whatever horrible, unspeakable thing came next... which was some kinda dark woods. "Yup.. I'm getting murdered by you, aren't I?"

@Light

The Meta Demon

Marshall and RJ

Marshall saw the meta demon flying into the air. It wasnt until Rj pointed out that arrows were now coming for him. He looked at Clark and Marshall. "Marshall you shoot down that Meta Demon Clark make sure he's safe to get a clear shot. I'm going to followed the wind and find the other behind the scenes." He ran out to go find it when he saw the other two landing where he assumed the group was. He turned around but decided that the one he was going for was more important. Crystal followed him just incase he might need help with one of these monsters. Rj heard her and tackled her once he broke sight with her. He held a knife to her throat. It was a good luck gift from Marshall considering he had no weapon with him and his gauntlet was currently useless. "Why are you following me?" Crystal however had been in many situations like this during training and quickly turned it around on him. In a flash Rj was on the floor with Crystal sitting on his chest with the knife on his throat now. Crystal had a prideful  smile and stabbed the knife into the groundnext to him. "I'm an ally I'm here to help you with the monsters your going after. My name is Crystal." Rj nodded a's she climbed off of him and offer to help him. After Rj got up he grabbed the knife. "Cool what do you do?" (Rj) "Don't worry you'll see." (Crystal) she looked into her pocket container and pulled outhe one of four of her mana injections. "First I will need this." She injected herself and they ran off to fight Meta demon #1.

Marshall wasted not time getting into position. Clark injected himself and shielded the two. From any raining arrows. Clark would have to go to the main group to heal any injuries they may have. Marshall charged up another arrow clearly seeing the meat demons weak spot and realising the arrows into it. Due to the dragon energy it was unfazed by the window and shot in a stright line into the weak spot. Clark kept the shield up incase any arrows came for them as the walked to where they heard the other meta demons land.

Suria

As the Meta-Demon facing Hassan died not to a bullet, but instead a trident, Suria couldn't help but notice something, 'Wait a second...if they get killed just as they're splitting, they don't multiply...huh...cool...'. It was then that the sound of loud wind caught the teens ears as Suria watched as the feathers began to descend upon the group and put up his hand instinctively to cover his face, but instead realized that shadow fell across his bod instead. He cracked opened one eye to see Festus above them, and the teen breathed a large smile as this happened...for a bit at least, before Festus began to crash to the ground, feathers stuck all across his body as more feathers seemed to be coming down to the ground. He looked to his left to see Marshall, RJ, some chick and Kristen run off to the forest on top of that, and to make matters even worse, two more Meta-Demons were in front of them, ready for a fight, and although Alyson told them WHERE the weak points where, she didn't say WHICH Meta-Demons they were on, 'Great, gonna have to find a way to figure out which one has a weak point on which shoulder, this is gonna be fucking botherso-"

Suria stopped as his eyes caught Festus once more and he remembered something...

'Wait...didn't those feathers explode last time they were thrown at us?'

(!) The teens eyes widened as he dropped the chain dagger on the ground beside him and stood up, yelling as he charged towards the Meta-Demons,the chain dagger snaking along the ground besides him "KILL THESE TWO QUICKLY AND BACK UP! THE DRAGON IS PROBABLY GOING TO EXPLODE IN A FUCKING MINUTE! YOU ALL OWE ME FOR DOING THIS SHIT!" Suria jumped into the arms of the 7th Meta-Demon, catching a look of where it's weak point was just as the chain dagger jumped from the grass behind the 8th, stabbing it in the shoulder opposite of where the weak point of the 7th Meta-Demon was! Suria then yelled again, "SOMEBODY KILL THIS ONE QUICKLY AND BACK THE FUCK UP PLEASE! NOT EXACTLY WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT! MIGHT MULTIPLY, MIGHT NOT, EITHER WAY KILL IT BEFORE IT KILLS ME!"

@Light @King Crimson @The Elder @Tazmodo @CelticSol @Daimao @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Lotusy

Kristen

As Kristen looked up to the sky to see the third Meta-Demon sending down arrows to the group, only to be stopped by Festus, she couldn't help but cheer, "AW HELL YEAH! NICE JOB YOU GIANT FUCKING DRAGON! I'LL PAY YOU BACK FOR THIS SOMEHOW!" Kristen turned away from the dragon briefly to see about three people begin to head in the direction Suria said another Meta-Demon was, telling her they had that one covered. That meant that every Meta-Demon was covered, EXCEPT the one that required a flyer to get to. It ALSO happened to be one of the ones that was easiest to screw up on while attempting to kill, which meant Kristen would have to act quick and carefully...two things she wasn't very good at.

Kristen began to back away into the forest under Festus' cover, making sure she kept a bit of distance between her and the other group so Meta-Demon #1 wouldn't go after her. She made sure to attempt to get just behind Meta-Demon #3 as she walked quietly. She eventually came to a tree and began to scale it quickly, getting about halfway until she heard a loud CRASH!

(!) Glancing back over to the clearing, her eye just caught Festus. She spoke just above a whisper as she cursed aloud, "Fuck! Okay, no more moving slow, gotta do this shit right now! I swear to god those fuckers better be grateful for this..." With a grunt Kristen pulled herself onto the highest branch on the tree, taking a deep breath before she began the transformation into a dragon before jumping as high as she could, completing the transformation in the air! She burst through the treeline, coming up just behind Meta-Demon #3 as she rose just above creature before turning back into a human once more as she turned her body in mid air so she was facing him! With a growl, Kristen yelled, "GOTCHA ASSHOLE!" Before driving her fist straight into the right shoulder of the Meta-Demon! Right were it's weak point was!

@Light @King Crimson @The Elder @Tazmodo @CelticSol @Daimao @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Lotusy

The Meta Demons

Meta Demon #3, the one that was in the air. Was shot in its weak point by Marshall. Kristen came in a second later and hit absolutely nothing. Suria ended up taking out Meta Demon #8 much to its surprise. Instead of attacking Suria, Meta demon #7 backs away from him and growls at the first one. It was about time they retreat. There was no way they could win this anymore, these children were absolute monsters. There should have been no way for them to survive this long. It would be much better to retreat in a pair rather than fight stupidly until there's one of them left. Both Meta Demon have the same magic symbol they used to get here appear underneath their feet. 

IMG_0788.JPG

As Meta Demon #1 and #7 sank into this symbol. They glared at the kids with absolute hatred and fear. What were these mortals? Whatever they are, they had to be killed and they would make sure of it. With a deep, rough voice trying to mimic a human's own. Meta Demon #7 speaks. "I willhavemyvengince upun yuu, savages. I will make it my persinal goal. Remamber me, for I am Lasturith." The Meta Demon raises its hand and slashes into its own face, cutting its own left eye out so the kids could distinguish him and him alone the next time they meet. 

After this, soul energy builds up within Alyson, Hassan, Ree, Suria, Kristen, Marshall, and Rj. It was half the amount that they could carry which was good enough for their celestial items. Dell emerges in a holographic state and takes a picture of Lasturith glaring at the group with only its head sticking out of the symbol with one red eye. Dell wanted to save a picture of the being and the magic symbol for the kids to look at later. The Meta Demon finally sinks into the symbol and disappears completely. Once they do, the feathers stuck in Festus fade away. Only for those who are connected to a split personality to hear them barking in their mind about giving them energy to set themselves free. 

@King Crimson @The Elder @Tazmodo @CelticSol @Daimao @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Lotusy @LokiofSP )

Asterith

The young vampire lightly shakes his hand and takes it back immediately. She secretly wipes it on her skirt and gives him another smile. Her hand was as cold as Zalena's and even as small. They were oddly the same in feeling. Soft and lacking firm muscles within them. Slender but small fingers with slightly long fingernails. Both on the cold side. The only difference was that Asterith's hand was a bit pale. "You seem to have very erm...rough hands for a monarch. Do you participate in a lot of battle?" Asterith thought that Castiel was trouble now. If he was a seasoned fighter she would have to kill him the same way she intends to kill Demetria, through poison. After she killed the monarchs here...she didn't know what she would do. She had no other purpose in life. Her family had forsaken her, her coven is gone, and her noble rank was burned to the ground. If she tried to approach another coven for asylum, she might end up in a similar position. Maybe even worse than this no matter how terrible her luck may be now. She'd have no other choice but to fall with this castle...yes. She'd go out and take these rancid monarchs with her. That was her plan. ( @GingerBread )

Nelliel Quincy

"I'm not going to murder you, relax kid. My job is to guide and empower you." A shinning light appears within their clasped hands and sucks them both into it. The same shinning light appears within the center of the group that had just defeated the Meta Demons. Nelliel and Christopher appear holding hands right after the Meta demon left. She releases Christopher and smiles at the group. "It's good to see you again kids. This is Christopher, a new addition! Please make him feel welcome be a-. What happened here?!" Nelliel was looking at the smoke in the sky from the town and the damage in the area due to their recent victory. 

@King Crimson @The Elder @Tazmodo @CelticSol @Daimao @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Lotusy @LokiofSP @GingerBread )

"Remember this, loyalist pig-dog!" Zig's high-pitched, angry voice shouts from behind Lasturith as he sinks into the portal.

Zig swooped down from above, and aimed a talon-tipped dive-kick at the meta-demon's shoulder. Unfortunately, her earlier wounds slowed her decent and inhibited her flight capabilities, causing her to just barely miss the monster as he vanished into the portal's depths.

Hissing at her own folly, the small imp scampers back into her master's arms and sinks into her body to recuperate, grumbling and cursing about kills being stolen and denied vengeance.

After collecting it's fallen spear, the other imp joins her.

---

Seeing that the danger had seemed to have finally passed Ree breaks her battle-ready composure and sinks to her knees, relievedly sighing, "H-Hey...We did it!" 

Her moment of respite is short-lived by the prophet's return appearance, accompanied by yet another addition to their crusade. Taking note of how many members had come and gone from their group, along with one of their current, less-than-human members bleeding on the ground, Ree, silently and with growing doubt, wondered just how many more people this prophet planned to drag into this.

And how many more of those people would she see die?

---

Once Nelliel observes the smoke in the distance, Ree nearly jumps to her feet in shock, remembering it's source as a place full of innocent civilians.

Trying to reestablish her mental connection to Ashlyn, Ree frantically messages, Ashlyn? Can you hear me? We beat the monsters that attacked that city. Is everything over there okay?

@Lotusy @LokiofSP @IPreferTies @That Guy Over There @The Elder @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @Light @MTchaos1134 @GingerBread

Ashlyn

Once Ashlyn heard Ree's voice there was a sigh of relief. She had hoped the kids would make it alive but if she's honest she expected at least more than half of them to die. "Yes I can hear you, I'm glad that you're okay. I can assume that you've successfully defeated them, which is great! About the people in the city...they're mostly dead. If they aren't dead then they're suffocating under rubble, burning alive, or are bleeding out. The only person we managed to save was the really young kid apart of your group, we didn't have enough energy to save more than one person. Speaking of which, we need energy to unearth ourselves from several feet of rubble." Ashlyn didn't want to bring the bad news but it had to be done. ( @King Crimson )

Users who are viewing this thread