• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters

Lance

A smile grew upon his face as the girls left the table one by one. Lance was happy he decided to come into this very restaurant, because if he didn't. He'll probably be at home playing his Dragon's Roar game with his friends online....like usual. I'm coming Zalena. He said as he stood up. He reached into his pocket and pulled out $75 out of his wallet which should pay for their meals entirely. That only left him with $25 left. Yaay. He placed his wallet in his back pocket then placed his hands into his jacket pockets walking towards the exit. So the first adventure is to Illumia's house right?? Or was it the DNA test?? He looks at Zalena since she's seemed like the one with all the answers. @Light

Alyson 

As Alyson and the others regrouped with Ree, Flynn, and Suria; she kept her head on Hassan's back listening to whatever was said. Well partially since she couldn't help but think about that young boy. He didn't deserve to die that way. Another tear fell down her cheek. Soon Alyson felt a familiar connection followed by a voice. It was Alexandria's. As she heard her asking about her well being, she smiled. 'Alexandria?? Hey, I'm glad to hear from you. We are in big trouble right now. We're under attack by these Meta Demons, and they keep multiplying whenever they get hit. Right now there's a total of eight of them.' Alyson knows of the ones in the destroyed forest due to her connection with Festus. 'I don't know if this is too much to ask, but we could really use some help. Please Alexandria??'@Light

Preoccupied with kicking herself for activating her troublesome powers without using foresight, Ashlyn's sudden mental intrusion manages to catch her off-guard, causing her to startledly rise from her seat.

Taking a glance around to see if Ashlyn was within her immediate vicinity, Ree recalls that according, to that strange prophet, she was supposed to have some form of telepathic connection to what was supposed to be her celestial weapon.

Still not completely sure how to correctly use telepathy, Ree half-mumbles and half-broadcasts her thoughts, Ashlyn!? Where are--!? Anyways...We--got attacked by someone while we were going through town and then a bunch of weird monster showed up, it duplicates whenever it gets hit, but apparently there's a weak-point somewhere on it's body. T-They already killed one of us and- a sudden tremor from below temporarily interrupts her thoughts, causing Ree to take notice of the developing cracks forming below. 

...A-And they're underground now, I think they're trying to destroy the whole city! 

Raising her voice from a murmur to a telegraphed shout, Ree warns, both to Ashlyn and to her comrades, "...We need a plan and we need to get out of here!"

---

In the back Ree's mind, there was an inkling of a thought, an insane plan that Ree had devised, but feared to try, one that she would only consider as a last-ditch effort.

@Lotusy @LokiofSP @IPreferTies @That Guy Over There @Embaga Elder @CelticSol @Daimao @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @Light @MTchaos1134 @GingerBread 

Last edited by a moderator:

The Meta Demon

Once the kids relayed the message, the split personalities could be seen in the distance. Christina was being carried by a spirit, Ashlyn was floating, Alice was flying with dragon wings, and Alexandria flying with her hybrid wings. The ground cracks and completely caves in. Causing the town and most of the forest around it to collapse into a two mile deep flaming sink hole. All of the townspeople and the kids were in danger of death. Meaning the split personalities had to act fast and work together. Since they do have a mutual understanding of one another, they did seem to synergize quite effectively. The split personalities steer away from Alexandria. Alice takes note of an untouched piece of the forest. Sure it had low visibility but it was far from the fire and within Alexandria's throwing distance. Alice begins flying in that direction to set up for what comes next.

Alexandria flaps her wings once and everything seemed to freeze around her. She was moving so fast towards the kids, everything seemed to lack a sense of kinetic energy. She flies within the falling building the majority of the kids are in and blasts a whole in the wall. The first person she prioritizes is Alyson. She grabs Alyson by the shirt and throws her out the hole. The way she threw he girl would lead to her tumbling in the air above the burning forest and town, towards Alice's future location. Alexandria begins throwing the other kids as well. She makes sure to throw items like a chain and Myra's umbrella. As well as Ree's demons and Erin's bear. Alexandria thought her work was done until she sensed Faolan in the distance. Due to low power from Alyson, her speed seemed to wear off due to physical exhaustion. Causing everyone to catch up with her. Now the kids could process the fact that they suddenly teleported into the air and were hurtling at great speeds. 

Alice curses at how far Alexandria launched these poor kids and begins speeding up, praying she could make it in time to save them from a deadly crash landing or becoming a tree ornament. Alice roughly catches everyone and everything in the order Alexandria threw them, dropping them roughly as soon as she absorbed the force of their impact into her body. "Sorry about the shady location but it's about the best we can offer." Alice gives the kids a small grin and takes off, leaving them all behind in the forest to join the other split personalities. 

IMG_0533.JPG

Alexandria had managed to grab Faolan but at the speed she was going at, it was either she helped the others save the rest of the towns people or only focus on Faolan. Which was something she couldn't do, chosen child or not. She holds Faolan in her arms while flying among falling debris. Grabbing as many people as she could carry. She drops them all off within a telekinetic bubble around Ashlyn. Christina was gathering people herself and with spirits. Alice was doing the best she could by herself. Even with their efforts, not everyone could be saved in time. 

"Alexandria, Alice, Christina! Get inside the bubble! The town is collapsing on us!" Without a moment of hesitation, the splits join the townspeople within the bubble. Only to be dragged down and buried by large buildings. In a matter of seconds the bubble was buried under countless pieces of burning rubble inside the two mile deep sink hole. Everything would theoretically be okay except for one issue. They were much weaker and the kids didn't have any soul energy, which caused Ashlyn's bubble to begin to fade. There were several choices at hand here. Put all their efforts together to save Faolan alone. Try and save the other townspeople by pooling their energy together. Attempt to use themselves as temporary shields. Lastly, abandon them all to help the group of kids. In unison they all agreed on one thing, something only they could agree on. Due to the fact that they have experienced a true massacre before...and started one themselves. Ashlyn drops the bubble around the townspeople and groups together with the split personalities around Faolan. Alice hugs Faolan tightly, covering his eyes and ears with her body. She had her backside grow dragon scales in case the other split personalities above her failed at their job underneath all of this weight. Christina wrapped herself around the other side of Faolan, even if it involved hugging Alice in the process. Ashlyn threw up her bubble around Faolan only. Since it was smaller and more concentrated it should last a lot longer. Ashlyn herself began holding up as much rubble as she could with the support of Christina's spirits. Alexandria herself took the brunt of the attack. Spreading her wings and using them with the addition of her back to act like a cover for the burning rubble. Anything that fell on them would be held up by her as best as she could. The townspeople were crushed completely. Men, women, and children...most of them perished due to being crushed. 

If if they didn't die from being crushed, they slowly burned alive looking at the split personalities in disbelief. Most were screaming in pain until the flames offed them. Alice made sure that Faolan wouldn't hear or see any of it. There was one girl who only had her legs crushed by rubble but wasn't hit by any fire. She could only look at the split personalities since she was close enough to touch them and beg. She could only beg for safety that would never come. For now the splits had to hold out both physically and emotionally until the kids could build up soul energy.

IMG_0533.JPG

In the far distance in the kids perspective, they could see smoke and dust rising into the air. Presumably where the town is. The split personalities had time to save them, decent time to momentarily save townspeople, and no time at all to eliminate a single Meta Demon. Which is exactly what followed the kids into the misty forest. It was even harder to see all 8 Meta Demon surrounding the kids, except for the fact that they had red glowing orbs for eyes. They completely encircle the kids to cut off their escape route. This time, it would be a real battle to the death. 

@Lotusy[SIZE= 13px] [/SIZE]@LokiofSP[SIZE= 13px] [/SIZE]@IPreferTies[SIZE= 13px] [/SIZE]@Embaga Elder[SIZE= 13px] [/SIZE]@CelticSol[SIZE= 13px] [/SIZE]@Daimao[SIZE= 13px] [/SIZE]@The Imperial Flame[SIZE= 13px] [/SIZE]@Tazmodo[SIZE= 13px] [/SIZE]@MTchaos1134[SIZE= 13px] [/SIZE]@GingerBread @King Crimson )

Four Soul Whiskers

"To be honest, we don't know where you are. We do know that you were transported from Spain to England. We don't have enough soul energy to give you a weapon to bust out with. We can't keep tabs on your friends either...sorry. There is one thing you can do though! Try taking a nap and face the Soul Whisker in your dreams. Maybe doing that will build soul energy." ( @GingerBread )

Illumia Austrianna Zalena

Instead of Zalena speaking up, Illumia pipes in. "First we're going to my place. Which is technically complicated since I was raised as a nomad. We'll focus on that later.  Though if a good DNA testing building comes around then we'll do that first." 

( @The Elder)

Castiel

"Going to sleep sounds like a good idea, I guess-" Castiel paused as he remembered the last time he went to sleep, and was assaulted almost non-stop by nightmares and other awful things, like his first contact with this.. 'Soul Whisker' "Actually.. you know what, I think I'll just stay awake.. I'm um, n-not that tired at the moment anyway. Anyway I'm sure the girl who kidnapped me will be here soon.. probably. After all, she wouldn't just kidnap me, and then leave me in a room with no food or drink.. she wouldn't be that stupid, after all I did tell her I was the relative to one of the monarchs, before she brought me to this... Castle.." Castiel froze as he thought about why the girl had sent him to a Castle.. after he said what he said. '"Wait.. is she related to a monarch too? Or someone close to them? Why else would she live in a Castle? Why would she kidnap me if she was with the monarchs as well though.. Unless.. Did that woman at the meeting tell them that I was in this group?! Does my aunt know?! Did she order this girl to kidnap me.. so she could execute me on TV" Castiel kind of forgot that the Soul Whiskers were there as he got too caught up in his thoughts.He then looked ahead of him with a thousand yard stare as another though crept into his head. "Is that why Zalena wasn't with the group... did she get kidnapped before we got kicked out of the realm?! Did she get kidnapped because of me? Oh god.. It's my fault that she got kidnapped, isn't it? If I hadn't tried to leave and go see my aunt.."

@Light

Everything seems to slow down for Ree as the ground beneath her sinks into the earth, and as she subconsciously braces her small body in a desperate, hopeless attempt to survive the fall, she spots the dim shapes of the personalities flying on the horizon through her squinting eyes, which shut tight just as Alexandria whisks them away. 

The only thing Ree is aware of for a moment is the feeling of flying through the air. The familiar sensation only makes her shut her eyes tighter, fearful of what could possibly be happening to her now. The next thing she feels is Alice's warm embrace as she's caught in her arms. The sensation is fleetingly replaced with the cold embrace of the ground as she's shortly deposited onto the cold, hard dirt.

Realizing that she was no longer moving, Ree cautiously opens her eyes, looking thankfully at the grass beneath her, than towards Alice as she speeds off towards the smoking ruins in the distance. 

Once caught by Alice, Zig complainingly flails and writhes in her grip, hissing angry curses towards her direction before leaping out of her arms and settling comfortably onto Ree's shoulder.

Conversely, when caught by Alice, Squig wordlessly hops out of Alice's grip and onto Ree's, then hobbles down to the ground at her side.

Rising to her feet, Ree takes a quick look at her surroundings, upon noticing the floating, burning coals surrounding her and her companions,  Ree presses herself close to the other members, putting as much distance as she can between her and the meta-demons, but not daring to turn her attention away from the hostile, red orbs dancing in the air.

---

Responding in defense of their master, every demon within Ree's body turns their eyes outward, Zigs takes flight from her perch, circling for a new vantage point. All anxiously scanning for any sign of an attack, and more importantly, any visable weak point to attack. 

Ree swallows nervously and lowly murmurs, to the friends at her side, to those watching within and reassuringly to herself, "Don't worry guys..."

(!)"...We can do this! We'll finish 'em right here! Right now!"

@Lotusy @LokiofSP @IPreferTies @That Guy Over There @The Elder @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @Light @MTchaos1134 @GingerBread

Hassan/Alyson/Festus

One moment the kids were all fine, but then the ground beneath them collapsed causing them to fall. Festus was too far away and Vaku isn't fast or big enough to save everyone. The kids fell to the deaths and both Alyson and Hassan thought it was the end for them until everything began to slow down. By the time everything returned to normal, the kids were suddenly teleported tumbling into the air. Both Alyson and Hassan were yelling, and Vaku struggled to gain control of himself. His wings, were wrapped around himself until he was able to control himself. Soon Hassan, Alyson, Vaku, and the others were caught by some female, that dropped them in a sketchy area and then took off. Hassan and Alyson stood up and dusted themselves off. They all looked around and couldn't really see much because of all the mist and fog. Vaku stood up and shook his body, before returning to Hassan's side. The fuck happened? Hassan asked himself. Soon within the mist the cousins could see the red glow coming from the meta demons. They were surrounded and they couldn't see the demons bodies, besides they're red glowing eyes.

Festus on the other hand was heading towards the town, until he realized that Alyson was originally at one place and is now at a different location in almost an instant. He then flies towards Alyson's new location as fast as he could. When he arrived he started to flap his wings vigorously trying to blow the mist around the kids and the demons away. If this technique actually works, the kids would be able to see the Meta's and hopefully their weak points. Hassan and Alyson both turned to Festus as he flapped his wings. They covered their faces from the dirt and mist he blew up with his wings. They soon turned to the meta's looking at their bodies, examining them yet again.

@Lotusy @LokiofSP @IPreferTies @That Guy Over There @The Elder @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @Light @MTchaos1134 @GingerBread

Lance

Lance turned his head towards Illumia as she spoke up instead of Zalena as he first expected. the word nomad stuck out throughout everything she said. Lance's mind drifted away as he tried to remember what a nomad was. His eyes drifted to a gap between the girls as they stood beside each other, as if looking through them. Nomad's never stay in one place. I wonder why they were on the move. Lance looks back at Illumia. Alright then lead the way illumi. @Light

Kirsten

Kristen felt herself begin to fall into the sinkhole, and although she was initially afraid, she quickly realized she could turn into a dragon. Looking around she saw everyone had been caught in the sinkhole. She wasn't going to be quick enough to save everyone, but she could at least get two people out maybe. She grit her teeth as she looked towards her brother, if she was to save him, she couldn't get anybody else, but it was her only brother...

Before she could act however, she found herself flying, and not in the way she'd intended. She felt herself slam into something behind her suddenly and then hit the ground before being let out from a tight grip she hadn't previously noticed. Her body limply fell from whatever grasp she'd been in and she hit the ground with a groan, 'I'm going to be so sore in the morning, this is gonna suck so bad tomorrow..." She slowly stood up to find everyone in their group besides her. Well, everyone besides..."

"Faolan!" She quickly scrambled to her feet, but as soon as she did so, she found all routes out blocked by a pair of glowing red eyes. She backed up quickly, finding herself back to back with everyone as she realized if she wanted to check on what was going on ahead of her, she was going to have to fight her way out with everyone else. She let out a low growl as she put up her fists, "Dammit...okay, so what're we gonna do to take out these pieces of shit? Because everything I've done so far has done absolutely nothing but help the fuckers...."

Suria

The ground before Suria finally gave as he, Flynn and Ree began to fall just as they'd begun to flesh out some kind of a plan. His head faced the swiftly approaching ground, as he realized he was more than certainly about to die, and it was then, and only then that he realized just how much he was going to regret and miss. He thought of everything from the small things, like the fact he'd never be able to spend hours on Reddit anymore, how he would never be able to eat anymore Waffle Crisps, or how never again would he be able to go back to his house and breath in the odd but pleasant mix of gunpowder and cinnamon that seemed to hang in room whenever his mom walked through a room. He thought of his mother, and realized just how terrible he'd treated her for the better part of two years, and he  how bad he actually felt about it. But more than anything, he never got to meet his dad, never had that moment to look him in the eyes and talk to him, and finally get to know the man who was partly responsible for his existence.

'Oh well, guess that's just how life goes then. Still, would've been nice to have just a bit more time alive...' It was then that Suria took a deep breath, and waited for an impact that never came...

Instead he found his body suddenly thrown from the approaching ground and into the air! He looked around in confusion, looking behind him to see Alice attempting to get in position to catch him and everyone else in their little rag-tag group! He looked up, seeing Myra's umbrella and Castiel's chain knife flying above him, he grabbed the chain and used it to bring the umbrella closer to him, holding the chain in one hand as he opened the umbrella in some dumb hope that it had some magical slow falling property!

Unfortunately, it did not.

He felt himself crash violently into Alice as everyone crashed into the forest roughly. He got up quickly with wide eyes in the realization that everyone was indeed alive! Finally something had gone right for them all! In his relief, his let out a small chuckle and smiled ever so slightly- something that quickly faded once he realized that they were surrounded by Meta-Demons. His breath hitched as he slowly became aware of his situation, looking down to see the chain knife by his side. He concentrated on it for a few moments, opting to use it over the kitchen knife he'd picked up, after all, he needed the whip more than Castiel currently. He spoke softly, raising his voice just high enough so everyone could hear him, "Okay, so here's the thing we found out. There's a tiny spot on each Meta-Demon's body where they're weak, it's a different spot for all of them, but it's the only way to kill them. Don't hit ANYWHERE else on their bodies or else they'll multiply and we'll be fucked." 

He heard what Ree said and held up a finger, "While those were some really inspiring few words Ree, we're gonna die unless we have a plan of some kind. Now here's what I'm thinking, we pair off into pairs as best we can, as long as you're not alone you'll be fine. We run off a bit deeper into the forest, and one person in the pair distracts, while the other finds the weak point and kills the fucker, that way these fucks can't group up, and we can still take them out somewhat well." The way he spoke was seemingly calm, but it was clear he was a bit unsure in his plan, like he was putting it together as he spoke. Nerveless, his grip on the umbrella tightened as the group all stood there together with nobody to rely on but each other, in what could truly be their last moments, "By the way, I'd prefer not to die next to a group of people I barley know, so let's not die here, okay?"

Elijah

View attachment 246255Within the wonderful city of New Orleans was a young witch boy, who where walking the streets of the 'French Quarter'. It was late in the afternoon and Elijah was just on his normal stroll down the street. Most of his teachings for the day were over with, but knowing the people of his Coven he knows that they'll always squeeze in another lesson.  As Elijah walked the streets heard the jazzy music coming from street performs around the corner. He quickly jogged over towards it and made his way through the crowd, and standing front and center. The tunes were music to his ears. He head was nodding and his foot was tapping, his body started to move in a sway motion as he danced to the groovy jazzy tunes. when the song ended Elijah clapped along with crowd smiling brightly. He went into his pocket and pulled out two dollars and gladly placed them in the performers hat. He then turned away and placed his hands on his head as he whistles. After listening to the street performers Elijah was in a better mood than what he was before.

After Elijah walked a couple blocks the wind picks up and blows right into Elijah's face. What flowed into the wind was a sheet of paper that soon hits Elijah in the face. He grabbed the paper and looks at it reading the text. Come back to the shop. We have to talk. -Pops. Elijah sighs and folds the paper up and places it in his pocket. I knew it. They always call me back when I'm out and about. Elijah plays his hands in his pocket and begins to walk back to his parents shop. After of walking for awhile he soon returns as a customer is living. He walks in and looks at his mom who's behind the register counter. Hey Ma, where's Pops? Hey Eli, and his in the back. He nods then walks pass the counter and towards the back. He walks through the beads hanging from the door and looks at his dad who was sitting in a chair at a table. Ah Bonjour Eli. Bonjour Pops, I got your note. What's the thing you gotta talk to me about me about? Sit. He gestured towards the chair across from him. Elijah walks over and sits down. He takes his hat off and  places on the table then looks at his dad. Alright Eli, I've talked to the others within the Coven and they have all agreed that it's time for you to have your own spell book. Your progressing and you'll be able to progress even faster with your own book. His father reaches into his pocket and pulls out a miniature sized book and places it onto a table. he then taps it and it instantly changes from a miniature book to a book the size of a textbook.

th

Elijah picks up the book and examines it all over before opening it and flipping through the pages. He looks up at his father and smiles. This is mine? His father nods, causing Elijah to grin heavily. He stands up out his chair and hugs his father. Thank you dad, thank you very much. His dad hugs him back and smiles. Protect that book at all times son. Elijah nods and releases his dad. He then heads further back and up the stairs to their home. He walked inside his room, closing the door behind him. He flops on his bed and began reading the spells in the book. @Light

The Meta Demon

Having demons look at every direction to point out a weak spot and have one get a birds eye view? Good tactic. Festus deciding to blow the mist away to further assist Ree? Good tactic. Explaining your plan out loud when Meta Demons can hear you, understand English, and are smarter than you? Bad Tactic. 

Meta Demon #1 had its weak point on its throat, where the unicorn head and minotaur torso conjoin. Meta Demon #2 had it's weak point at the front of its hip. Meta Demon #3 had it's weak point on the front of its right shoulder. Meta Demon #4 had it's weak point on the frontal right of its neck. The other 4 seemed to have weak points on their backside since they couldn't be seen from the front angle. The Meta Demons decide to mess with the kids and do their plan. Meta Demons #1&2 group up and fly off in the forest together. #3&4 do the same and fly off in a direction. #5&6 group up with #7&8 following their example. All of them go in different directions as pairs. They could still see the kids though, so they could still hit them with feathers if the kids didn't follow. It would be a tactic to force the kids to engage themselves against their own plan. 

The Meta Demon were playing with their food at this point. (  @LokiofSP @IPreferTies  @The Elder @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @MTchaos1134 @GingerBread @King Crimson )

Demetria

Before Castiel's celestial items could answer him, Demetria entered the room without her weapons. She looks around her bedroom since this was where she sent him. For now, her father didn't know of Castiel being here. She left the door open behind her and takes a few steps towards him, leaving the path towards the door open. "You said you're the nephew of a monarch. You are going to help me claim Africa now. That is all." Demetria wouldn't say much on the matter. She just needed to inform him on what he was going to be used for. "After that I'll set you free. I can guarantee that your friends are alive. I haven't killed any of them. I left right after I took you anyways. You're low on soul energy though, I can't drag around useless allies. I'll lend you some but if you try anything. I'll make sure to cripple you. If you still manage to get away. I will make sure to kill your friends next time." Demetria sets her hand on Castiel's chest and pumps enough soul energy within his system to use the Four Soul Whiskers. Rhea decides to share the message to him mentally, "Hey Castiel! We can escape into the reverse world with this. Just give us the mental command to do it!" ( @GingerBread )

Castiel

When Castiel noticed Demetria walking into the room, he tried to regain his composure, and act like he hadn't just panicked over the state of the group and Zalena's well-being. Though when Demetra told him no one in the group had died, he breathed a sigh of relief, glad to finally get some sort of good news. He listened to what Demetria had to say to him, while also looking around the room and noticing the open door ahead of him; He was making sure that he had a way out in case things went bad quickly, since he was essentially a prisoner right now. Though as Castiel was coming up with a plan, he heard Rhea speaking to him mentally, and telling him he could escape into the 'reverse world' to get out. 'That's useful.. but um, don't do it yet; I wanna find out what this girl wants first.. but if things start to go really bad, please do... whatever it is you do to get me into the.. reverse world, or whatever it is.. thanks' Castiel looked up at Demetria as he began to speak. "Why do you want me to help you 'claim Africa'? Who even are you.. and.. did you kidnap anyone else, or am I the only one?"

@Light

Christopher

On a sunny day In the late afternoon, in a park, inside a small town in the south of England, was a young boy, who was talking a stroll through the park. He had his hands inside of his pockets, and a relaxed expression on his face, along with a smile; He had no commitments today, as it was a Saturday, and he had no jobs, nor any plans for today. He didn't even have any friends to hang out with, since he had only just recently moved to this town, after his father got a new job nearby. Though he didn't look all bothered or in a rush to make any new friends, and unless you knew, you wouldn't suspect he didn't have any. He walked over to a nearby bench before sitting down on it, leaning back and closing his eyes as a light breeze hit him, enjoying the feeling of the cold air on his face, in the contrast to the warmth provided by the sun. 

When he opened his eyes, he noticed a football was now at his feet, he also noticed some boys and a few girls, some of them around his age, shouting at him to kick their ball back to them. He stood up and pulled his leg back and booted the ball... and managed to send it further away from the small group of people shouting to him for the ball. He ran after the ball, quickly retrieving it, and then walking towards the group with the ball in his hands. As he walked over to the group, he heard a few of the still laughing, and a couple of them saying things like "Idiot", "Dumbass" and "My nan could kick the ball better than that" "Here's your ball back.. I'm Christopher"  He said, smiling at the small group as he dropped the ball towards them. "And I'm probably better at football than anyone else.. I just don't play because otherwise it wouldn't be fair on anyone else" Before anyone there could Respond to him, Christopher had started walking away. "You'd need some real balls to play against me anyway" Christopher kept smiling as he walked away.. even as the groups ball 'accidentally' hit the back of his head. 

@Light Oh god this post is so trash; I hate writing intro posts, why do you people make me do this :^:) 

Morgana's Realm

Once Chris gets hit in the back of the head by a ball and Elijah opens his first spellbook. With the addition of Sophe leaving and Faolan being protected. Something between them and another realm occurs. They all end up sitting before a large tree within Morgana's Realm. This entire ordeal would only take a split second within reality since they were transported here mentally, not physically. They could feel an odd sense of being at home, with the addition of feeling empowered. There were snakes in the water and witch mana floating within the sky. Above them in the tree with witch mana fruit, a woman with black hair and bright purple eyes sat on a branch. She wore a sweater with the addition of sweatpants. Lazily reading a book while finishing a squeezable applesauce packet. Her aura seemed to make them all feel connected to her in some sense. She looks down at the group of kids and raises an eyebrow slightly. "I know what you're thinking and no, this is not a discount version of the hunger games. My name is Morgan, worlds best competitive gamer...20 years ago...." 

057eb791cb667236beec7f741ed29ff6.jpg

Her Eye: 6669ee639cbd59eea2226a2b5aa46691.jpg.b83956f06a2f0760c8dc9a7bab0e9265.jpg

A snake made entirely of the bright purple witch mana rises from her sweaters collar. "Morgana! That is not the introduction we agreed on. You're not  even physical yet and you're already ruining things! Why did I choose you as my host?" 

Morgan glances at the snake in a matter-of-fact way. "You chose me because I'm the worlds most capable witch. Now let me do as a please." Morgan looks back towards the kids in front of her and decides that she should get out of the tree to talk to them. Only to decide that doing so would require too much effort. "Look I'm going to keep things nice and sweet with you. We have a connection, spiritually. You're all witches, I'm the witch queen. I'm asking you to team up with me and in return I'll make you my apprentices and I'll teach you how to be powerful yada yada yada. Apparently I'm supposed to team up with you chosen kids since you're destined to liberate the world from monarchs or something along those lines. I'm correct, right?"

Julius the snake briefly nods his head. Thinking back to what he heard from that Nelliel character. "Yes, yes, that's correct. Hello children, my name is Juilis, the source of witch mana itself. I knew you all already because of that but that doesn't matter. What matters now is that you're apparently heroes and we are to assist you. We honestly want to get this mess over with to return to helping other witches and paying for our yearly PS4 membership...if that's still a thing." 

"Please kids, we would like to save the Mortal Realm. So much has possibly changed, like anime and RPGs!" Morgan receives a firm hiss from Julius at those words. She mentally calls Julius a hypocrite and corrects herself. "I mean! Human ideals and government have changed!" 

"Too much, it's obvious you're faking concern."

"Too much? Really?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then forget acting. I'll be frank with you kids. I don't care about saving Earth. I don't necessarily care for the whole prophecy either. The other split personalities can handle it for all I care. Though there are three things I do care for. Anime, video games, and my witches.  You kids fall under that third category and so do the other witches within the Mortal Realm. Right now my power has been halved and I don't run off of the power source I used to before. I run off of the energy you kids can provide me. So I have to rely on you to get what I want. I'll agree to help you kids out in 'saving the world' if it ends in saving witches as well. I'll become your teacher and educate you on anything you need to know when it comes to unlocking all the power you have stored within, you'll all be my apprentices. As long as you keep the power coming, I'll make sure to help you out with whatever you may need...if I'm not too lazy. Agreed or do any of you kids have a dispute? Chris? Sophe? Elijah? Faolan? Do you?" 

( @GingerBread @LokiofSP @That Guy Over There @The Elder )

Christopher

Christopher had no idea what was going on, one minute he was taking a relaxing walk through a park, and the next he was in some weird looking place. So, of course the first words out of his mouth, after Morgan and the weird purple snake looking thing had finished talking to them, were. "I knew I should've left the LSD out of my cornflakes today.. but it's so moreish" Christopher had hardly acknowledged that there were other people around him, since he was focused on the weird drug trip that he was apparently on, even though, contrary to what he said, Christopher hadn't slipped any LSD in his cornflakes this morning. But, when he did take notice of the people around him, he noticed that only one of them appeared to be female... even though they were apparently witches, or something. "So.. miss drug hallucination, I know you said that these other people are witches.. but two out of three of them, don't look like girls.. well, not much like girls anyway.. I guess they could be.. I mean..-" He shrugged as he realised he was getting sidetracked with his point, as he continued to talk about, the others around him, who he also assumed were part of the LSD trip he was currently on. "But, I am a hundred percent sure, that I'm not a girl.. I'm not one of those transgender people either.. I like being a man. so.." Christopher walked over to the tree and sat down, leaning against it. "I'm just gonna chill here, until whatever I've been drugged with, has worn off.."

@Light @The Elder @That Guy Over There @LokiofSP

Sophe

Without warning, Sophe cracked up for a solid few seconds at the pair that had assumably brought her here. She had been stolen from her own business two too many times in her life to be surprised by a third teleportation, so her head was clear as she affirmed: ... These two are ridiculous!

"I had an Africa to conq-liberate before this happened, you know. Pulling me here  without warning before I could even get to a port city and start planning... It's not cool, you know? This is the third time the person who interrupted my schedule didn't have the common courtesy to ask or at least notify an hour ahead, you know. I'm going to demand that teaching you mentioned as reparations for this discourtesy now. After all, I enjoy my games too, and liberating Africa was going to be the best one yet. An almost free pass to blow lots of things up, with a 99% chance that the price isn't free but actually your head. You've interrupted such a fun forced game with this discourtesy, you know." Beginning a highly sarcastic verbal assault on the two for no reason other than fun and stress relief, she hoped that she would gain semi-entertaining reactions from them.

Well, it's not like she wasn't thinking, though. If she got offered teaching, why should she deny? She'll need everything she can get for her liberation of Africa.

Then, she addressed the boy. "Yeah, sorry but I'm not sorry to say that this is real. This is the third time in the past 24 hours people have ripped me out of my life with no apparent fucking emergency. Thus, I'm hoping to be recompensed well by the two inconsiderate people in front of us. It's bad enough I'm required to operate in normal hours, but interrupting them might as well be driving a wood stake through what's left of my good mood."

"Ah, speaking of good mood..." She stared at Morgan directly this time. "Ms Morgan? I don't appreciate monarchies."

( @Light @The Elder @LokiofSP @GingerBread )

Clark 

Clark looked at the group. "Well shit. Maybe we hunt them down in packs?" Clark wasn't the leader but it seemed like the most reasonable thing. "Maybe groups of three or four?" He decided fuck it and grabbed Rj and Marshall he did not feel like dieing because of these people. "Join us if you want or whatever it'll be easier then attacking them all at once." The three walked into the woods.

Crystal

Crystal was lost in the trees when she heard all the commotion. She saw the beasts fling overheard and a group follow them. She heard the fighting in the city and the collapse but didn't know what the best course of actions was. She doubted it was the people but she could never be to sure. She trailed them to see if she was correct.

Elijah

One moment Elijah was reading his spell book, and the next he was in some purple like realm. He's known to fall asleep while reading so to him, it first felt like a dream, a very lucid dream. He looks around while sitting in front of a tree.  He could see witch mana floating around, with this were sensation of him being at home, though he knew for sure that this wasn't his home. Not even close to home. He looks at a tree seeing fruit and a lady sitting on a branch. Who are you?? Elijah asked, soon getting answer along with more information. At first Elijah was slightly confused and still in belief that it was still a dream. But as he continued to listen the gears in his head started to turn. He remembered the elders in his Coven telling stories about Julius, the source of Witch Mana, and Morgana, the witch Queen. Elijah couldn't believe that he was in front of her right now. Though her words, about them being chosen ones did confuse him a bit, but since these were words coming from Morgana herself, then he believed her. He looks over at Christopher as he thinks he's on some type of drug. Mon ami you ain't on no drugs. Dis is real, and chere over der is Morgana the Witch Queen. If she says you a witch, den you a witch mon ami. Ders no other reason for you to be here dan dat. He looks at Morgana. Ms.Morgana, I accept. @Light @GingerBread @LokiofSP @That Guy Over There 

Faolan

Faolan couldn't help but be incredibly confused and concerned, one moment he had been falling with an entire town, the next he found himself being hugged tightly as the ground shook, and then he was in front of some lady in a weird purple looking place. It felt like some weird dream, and he almost expected to wake up back in the castle place they'd been staying at, but some part of him knew that everything he'd been through that day was real. He balled his fists up and closed his eyes as he took deep breaths in and out, attempting to calm himself down, 'It's all okay, I'm fine, everything is fine, everything is gonna be okay! Sure, I don't know where Austrianna and Zelana are...or Juniper...or Kristen even...and mom and dad are still missing...and nothing makes sense, and it's all just-' He bit his lip to hold back any tears that had begun to appear in his eyes as these thoughts ran through his head, punching the sides of his head lightly as if in attempts to shake these thoughts from his head, 'No, don't think about that stuff right now! J-just think about right now, where you are! You're fine, you're safe, everything is going to be okay...'

Faolan rubbed the tears from his eyes and sniffled once, trying his best to keep any thoughts about his current situation out of his head, instead distracting  himself by talking about his current situation, though there was still a slight tremble in his voice, something that wasn't helped at all by the numerous strangers that surrounded on him, making him feel even more uncomfortable, "W-well miss, I really don't want to be rude, b-but I don't really know anyone here, and my mom and dad told me not to talk to strangers! I-I don't mean to be rude or hurt your feelings, but I'm not even sure how I got here! Also, I'm not trying to be rude sir, so please don't be upset, but uh...actually, forget it, it's fine..." The last part was directed at Elijah, to who Faolan had wished to say: 'I'm sorry, but I didn't understand a thing you just said' but couldn't bring himself to do so.

@The Elder @Light @That Guy Over There @GingerBread

Morgana's Realm

Morgan and Julius look back and forth towards one another. Wondering about the state of the current generation of witches. Christopher doesn't even know that he's a witch and acts like a watered down Vance in her eyes. Sophe was self righteous, much like someone she knows. Elijah needed to decide between English and French per sentence. Doing both made him hard to listen to. Faolan cried too much, why can't the child just calmly accept being mentally kidnapped like every other kid? She further relaxes into her tree branch and begins to take a nap, until she remembered they actually expected answers. She groans as she sits up and looks down at them, yawning.

"Not all witches are girls, some are boys. The majority are girls though, because we're sexist like that I guess." Morgan lazily shrugs, and yawns once more. "Trust me, you're a witch and you'll see soon as you grow. I've told you all you need to know, you're free to go now. I wont force you to do anything you don't want to in life kid. The best I can do is inform and ask. You remind me of that Dragon's Roar member Vance anyways...wonder what happened to him." She waves her hand and ejects Christopher from the realm, sending him back to the point in which he's being hit in the head by the ball.

Morgan slowly shifts her attention to Sophe. "You haven't been pulled here physically. This is only mentally happening so fast in reality it wont even be a blink long. So your whole adventure as useless as it is isn't interrupted. I don't need the 'common courtesy' to summon you. If I summon you I have the full right to, you wouldn't be alive if not for me. Every breath you take is thanks to me if I'm honest so I'd appreciate it if you didn't say that like I have no right to an audience with you. You're not demanding anything of me, the teaching comes if you join me liberate the Earth the way I intend to. If anything this is a great way for you to repay me, I'm being generous by giving you children something in return. News flash kiddo, Africa has already been liberated. I'm not even around and I still know that through him." Morgan points towards Faolan. "I don't think you can liberate a place that's been liberated already. Unless you have the mind of a child, then that makes sense...in your case it's fitting. You don't appreciate monarchies? Well I don't appreciate self righteous entitled children who don't have a shred of intelligence to make up for it. Personally I couldn't care how you felt about me being your queen, at the end of the day you still depend on me and that's the result that matters. I'll ask again. Will you stop your childish errand and assist me? If not, I will send you off." 

Morgan looks towards Faolan and sighs deeply, she had gotten the platinum trophy in the child simulator game. Now she had to put it into practice. "Don't worry, there are no vans here, see?" She gestures around the realm. You're here because I summoned you. You know those lovely idio- ladies hugging you in the sink hole right now? Yeah, I'm one of them. I'm just not as dumb so I can actually communicate prior to my awakening...kind of. I just wanted to let you know that we're going to be partners from now on. That is if you'd like that." She sends him a small smile.

Morgan glances at Elijah. "Welcome to the team of one, please stick with one language when talking to me. You and I will talk about something later. While you wait, have a fruit. It should help you out, since you're a witch." She grabs one of the glowing fruit from the tree and tosses it towards Elijah. She sits down and sighs, waiting for more responses. "I hate dialogue...." ( @The Elder @LokiofSP @GingerBread @That Guy Over There )

Demetria

"I want to claim Africa since the monarch in charge is dead, leaving it open for a new monarch. There is no better than I to fill this role. With you placing a vote on my side, it should help me obtain this seat. I took you since you did say you are the nephew of the Asian monarch. Using you to gain power should be quite effective. We wouldn't want information on your friends and who you're affiliated with to get leaked anyways, now would we?" Demetria turns around and begins walking out the room. "To make sure you do stay aligned with me, I'll make sure to leave my....mark upon you." She closes the door and approaches him, pushing him back upon her bed. She pins him down and begins removing his shirt to show his chest. She then has rocks rise and begin to boil. It had a symbol on this rock and she began to position it above his chest. "You belong to me from now on. Any opposition and your friends will be killed for it." She began to slowly lower the rock to perform a branding process. ( @GingerBread )

Alyson/Hassan/Festus

Thanks to Festus, the mist cleared up allowing the cousins to see the creatures weak spots that the others mentioned. Though sadly they only saw four out of eight. They were going to have to work to find the others. Hassan turn towards Suria as he starting talking, explaining a plan right in front of the creatures themselves. Hassan came to a conclusion a long time ago that these creatures were smart, and that dude just made a mistake speaking of such things in front of them. His going to get us killed. Hassan said to himself. Alyson looks over at Erin, glad to see that shes okay. Soon the creatures before them all separate into pairs. Alyson caught sight of this and realized that, the creatures could be using their own plan against them. Hassan looks around at everyone within the group, then looks at the creatures noticing how they aren't going to far, keeping themselves in sight of them. Well this is just great. They want us hefollow them, and there's no doubt they'll attack us if we don't. We'll have to split up. Four of the creatures weak spots were visible while the other four weren't. They might be on their backside, so the ones that goes after them need to look out for that. Hassan looks at the creatures again. I have two questions. Who all is able to get fly in the sky with some type of transportation, and who all have ranged weapons?? I have my guns, and Vaku can carry one more person along side of me. I have my bow and arrows, and I can carry someone along with Festus. She glances over at Erin, wanting that someone to be her. I need everyone to speak up quick because if we take too long, I'm sure they'll just attack us first. 

@LokiofSP @IPreferTies  @The Elder @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @MTchaos1134 @GingerBread @King Crimson @Light

Watching the meta-demons pair up and scatter into the dark recesses of the forest in response to overhearing Suria's plan, Ree shoots her newest and most talkative recruit a dirty look, wondering what else the scout had forgotten to tell her about this new, never-before-seen foe. 

This isn't good... the young overlord ponders. ...Chasing after them is a scary idea since they'll have the advantage. But at the same time, if we stay here, they'll just start taking pot-shots at us. Guess we'll have to play into their hands for now...

Finished reflecting, Ree plainly states, "Well, I don't want to state the obvious, but if these things can understand us, we should probably stop talking about what we plan to do..."

Turning toward Alyson, Ree adds, "And to answer your questions, I think I have a guy or two that fit the bill...I don't think wings and some guns are going to be enough to get through this, though."

Castiel

'So she just wants me to place a vote for her to become the new monarch? That's not so bad.. I mean, she did try to kill.. well kinda attempted to kill some of the group.. but I'm sure we could take her down.. if we need to'  Castiel didn't really like the idea of being forced to do something for her.. especially when it could put his frie- ...well some of the people in the group in danger. When Demetria said she was going to.. 'mark' him, and then pushed him onto her bed, he got a little bit worried.. and then got even more worried when she started removing his shirt. 'Is she about to..?' Castiel then saw her have some rocks rise up; As she was positioning it above his chest, he noticed that it seemed to have some sort of Symbol on it, though he didn't really get a great look at what the symbol was. 'I can't just let this happen.. I need to get away- But if I do, then I'll put the group in even more danger... I'll just wait it out.. I'll go along with whatever she wants for now.. and then when the group comes to rescue me.. I'll get away.. yeah' Castiel tried his best to stay optimistic about what was happening.. and tried to not let his fears get to him; He didn't want to make the group suffer even more, if he could help it.. and he had to be brave and do what was best for the group, as their leader, right? As Demetria slowly lowered the rock towards his chest, Castiel screwed his eyes shut, not wanting to see what was happening.. and also hoping that it'd help him ignore any pain that came from him being... Branded by Demetria

@Light

Christopher

Christopher turned towards the angry sounding girl as she started ranting at him, about what was going on. "You know, you sound a lot like my drug dealer.. 'No, I can't change my price for LSD, and if you ask again it'll put me in a bad mood, and you'll loose your god damn legs'... Lovely person, she was.. tried to stab me once.. wait was it you? You look a lot like her... probably just because of this drug trip" Christopher shrugged and then looked over at Elijah, as he began saying.... whatever it was he was saying. "Actually, I think you're right, I 'ain't on no drugs'.. I think I'm just having a stroke, because I have no idea what you just said" He then looked over at Morgan as she began talking again, trying yet again to convince him he was a witch.. and not really sounding like she cared enough to do a good job at it. "Do I have to get a sex change to become a witch.. cause I really don't wanna do that.. and do I have to supply the pointy hat, broomstick and black cat myself, or do you guys supply that for me?" Before Christopher got an answer, he was ejected out of the realm.

Christopher then looked around as he found himself back in the 'real world', and seemingly out of his drug trip. "I should probably go home.. just in case I have another.. bad trip" He didn't really care that he was speaking aloud, and anyone that heard him probably thought he was a druggy. Christopher then started making his way out of the park and back to his house.. finding it empty when he got there, having to unlock the door himself with the key he had; He found a note on the notice board, telling him that his mom had gone to the shops to get stuff, and would be back in a couple of hours, while he already knew that his dad was at work.

@Light @That Guy Over There @LokiofSP@The Elder

Faolan

Faolan looked towards Morgan oddly as she finished chewing out two other kids before him, only to turn to him and suddenly change her tune completely; it was an odd thing to experience, something that got even odder once she began to go on about vans, 'Why would there be a van here? There's no reason to say there's no van here, what does that even have to do with what I sai- Oh wait...' Faolan's eyes widened as he slowly understood what Morgan was going on about, and he scooted about seven inches away from the woman. Her further explanation didn't help much either, as she went on to say that she was one of the women hugging him in the real world (a situation he'd only just managed to convince himself was a dream), and then ask him to be her partner afterwards. It was only after she said this that he finally understood what was going on...

'Oh gosh, this is one of THOSE dreams! Oh it's gonna be really weird when I wake up...'

The young boy let out a low sigh and hung his head in shame. Any other thoughts he had on the topic however were quickly lost as he found himself smiling just a tiny bit as Morgan told Elijah exactly what he had wished to say to the boy, so maybe the dream wouldn't be ALL that bad. Letting out a sigh, Faolan simply attempted to speed up the course of events he knew was going on, "Okay, fine, I'll be your partner...just...make it quick, okay?"

@Light @The Elder @That Guy Over There

Suria

Suria watched as the Meta Demons began to pair up and fly away in pairs, and he felt very confused for a minute, before he realized how the Meta Demons pairing up fucked up his plan. He face palmed hard, and then felt something hit the back of his neck as well. He turned his head left to see Kristen begin yelling at him for something, though he began to block it out as he mumbled to himself, "Great, not only do they apparently speak English, have the intelligence to come up with a counter-plan, and have better hearing than I thought, and we're still supposed to beat them...knew I should've stayed home when Valente told us about this prophecy bullshit..." 

He tuned in back in time to hear Ree and Hassan begin to talk, to which Suria simply nodded, "I agree more with Ree here, didn't realize these fucks knew English, but it looks like we have to wing it...which is going to suck, because we don't know each others powers, or our own powers for that matter, well enough to work with each other without a script, but whatever, screw it..." Suria began to walk forwards through the woods towards demons 1&2, "If we're gonna die, might as well stop procrastinating and get if over with instead of delaying any longer!"

@Light @IPreferTies  @The Elder @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @MTchaos1134 @GingerBread @King Crimson 

Kristen

Kristen watched as the Meta Demons flew up further ahead into the forest, pairing up as they did so. She felt her fist clench tightly as this happened, and she quickly reeled back and clocked Suria on the back of his neck, "God fucking dammit! Why would you speak about what you plan to do right in front of the enemy you dumb ass! Great fucking job!" Kristen let out a deep breath and looked towards the others, "So what do we do now then? Because it looks like Sun Tzu over there kinda fucked us over."

Kristen crossed her arms as she listened to both Hassan and Ree speak, but opted to quickly tell Hassan what he needed to know before they began to move out,  "I can turn into a dragon and breath fire, but we're in the woods so, I'm thinking maybe I don't spew flames right now so we can reduce our chances of dying and- HEY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Kristen's eye caught Suria as he ran off towards the Meta Demons, and she shouted after him, "YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED! AND PROBABLY US ALONG WITH YOU, YOU DUMB ASS!"

@Light @IPreferTies  @The Elder @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @MTchaos1134 @GingerBread @King Crimson 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back