• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters

Suria

Once Meta-Demon pushes Suria off of him, the teen falls on his ass, though quickly scrambles to his feet as the Meta-Demons began to leave in their portal, not moving just in case the demons had something planned. The two Meta-Demons left, and for about fifteen seconds after they'd left, Suria was still looking around to make sure there were no Meta-Demons in the area, only to let out a massive sigh of relief and collapse onto the dirt back first, "Oh thank god they're gone! Holy shit...we're alive, holy shit we're alive! Ah, fuck! I'm never doing anything like that ever again..." He looked around at Ree, Alyson and Hassan with a slight grin, "Hey, the dragon didn't explode! We fucking did it without relying on someone else for once!" Suria stopped keeping his head up then, closing his eyes and taking in deep breaths for a few seconds. 

After a few moments Suria sat up, any sort of joy he had on his face now gone, making the boy look tired as he watched the Alyson, Hassan and Ree around him, "Okay, so now that we're done here and everything, we should probably rest here for like, a day. Somebody set up a campfire and shit, tell some people stay up and keep watch in pairs, starting at the oldest and ending at some of the younger people. While you all do this, I'm going to sleep for about ten hours because I think I've fucking earned it at the point..." Suria had laid his head down for maybe three seconds when he heard Nelliel Quincy appear and ask what had happened. Without even opening his eyes, the teen spoke towards the woman, "Same thing that always happens, we show up somewhere, somebody gets upset at us because we're special or whatever, things are destroyed. The only difference is, this time people died in the process! Also we won all by ourselves, which is nice I guess..."

Kristen

Just before Kristen's hand connected with the Meta-Demon's weak point, an arrow hit it instead, causing her to quickly retract her hand and look around confusedly for a moment, only to see Marshall holding her bow, causing her to sigh out of relief knowing they weren't under attack by someone else. Kristen looked back to the clearing briefly, seeing no more Meta-Demons, so she turned into a dragon once more, flapping her wings as she came close to the ground so she didn't go splat on the ground. She then turned into a human once more, stumbling as she walked forward, though not stopping as she approached the hole where the town once was, peering over the edge into the wreckage, "Oh god, oh no, oh shit! GODDAMMIT!" 

The young woman began to pace around like a crazy person as she talked to herself, "Shit, I need to go down there! But how would I get us out, I'm almost out of mana after that last injection! Dammit! This shit is so fucking stupid!" Kristen took a deep breath as she looked at the edge of the chasm and talked herself up in a tone that was almost hysterical, "I'm about to fucking kill myself trying to do this shit. That's it! Just like that! My entire family, including myself, fucking dead in one day! These fuckers better be alive when I get down there!" Taking a deep breath, Kristen began to run towards the edge of the chasm, about to jump down into the hole where the town once stood...

Castiel

Castiel gave Asterith a quick smile as she shook his hand. When she asked if he participated in a lot of fights, He stayed quiet for a couple of seconds; He wasn't sure how to answer it, without giving too much away.. and maybe giving away the fact that he wasn't really a monarch. "Um.. I try not to, I don't really like fighting that much. But I did learn how to, and I do use it to defend myself.. more often than I'd like recently" Castiel forced a chuckle, trying to make it seem like he was making some sort of a joke, not wanting to make it seem like he was connected with the whole thing with Frederick. "You have really cold hands, I'll bet you're good at making pastries.. I mean, if you do make pastries.. cause you know, people say cold hands are good for that.." Castiel scratched the back of his head awkwardly before coughing slightly to clear his throat. "So.. We're going to the library?"

@Light 

Christopher

Christopher looked around at the situation in front of him. As he listened to Suria's explanation of the current situation, he started nodding slowly. He then turned back towards Nelliel. "So.. Everyone here seems a bit.. weird. Now, I understand this is a major drug trip that I'm on.. and it's probably my fault for not double checking my cornflakes weren't laced with drugs.. But these people are weirder than anything I thought my imagination could cook up. I mean.. over there" Christopher pointed over towards Kristen who was currently running towards the edge of the pit, that was previously a town. "You've got someone who seems like they're hyping themselves up to jump and die" Christopher then cupped his hands around his mouth as he shouted over at Kristen. "DON'T FORGET TO DO A FLIP.. AT LEAST YOU'LL HAVE SOME STYLE WHEN YOU KILL YOURSELF" He then turned back towards Nelliel. "Anyway.. where was I? Oh yeah. And then this guy who wants to take a nap next to a burning remains, of what I assume is- sorry, was a town, since he said people died and stuff got destroyed.. Unless this is some sort of cub scouts gone terribly wrong.. either way, I think I'd prefer for you to take me back to my house.. which is to say, let me out of your van.. which is where I assume I actually am right now"

@King Crimson @The Elder @Tazmodo @CelticSol @Daimao @MTchaos1134 @The Imperial Flame @Lotusy @LokiofSP @Light

Hearing news of the town causes Ree to turn a stark pale, an icy claw of dread grabbing hold of her heart and for a moment, she sits there, feeling the same crushing helplessness that she felt back in the city of Cairo.

Hearing Kristen's frantic, panicked voice snapped Ree back to the reality of the situation: Moping could come later, now was the time for damage control.

Snapping to her feet, Ree chases after Kristen, and as she makes her way through the smoking forest, she telepathically reaches out to Ashlyn again "I'm on my way towards you. Just hang on and tell me what I can do to help!"

Once she breaks through the last clearing overlooking the city's remains, Ree spots Kristen preparing to jump off the ledge and desperately shouts, "Kristen, wait! Don't jump!"

@Lotusy @LokiofSP @IPreferTies @That Guy Over There @The Elder @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @Light @MTchaos1134 @GingerBread

Alyson/Hassan/Festus

Hassan and Alyson returned their focus back to the battle and watched as two more demons were killed. A grin grew on Hassan's face as he had more faith that this group was going to win. surprisingly all this group need to help them work together was a dangerous enemy and a death in the group.  Ofther the two demons left, Alyson rushed over towards Festus. Luckily the feathers didn't explode and their weren't that big of feathers. Alyson was glad to know that her Bestfriend will recover. She rested her head against festus' head and hugged; having a nice smile on her face. Alyson then realized she heard Alexandria in her mind asking about energy, because she's trapped. Alyson stood up and turned towards the village. 'Alexandria....I'm sorry it took so long to respond. We were busy with these demons, but we're okay now.  I'll give you some energy, so you can free yourselves.' With that Alyson closed her eyes and focused on Alexandria, trying to give her some of her soul energy she just recently acquired.  

Hassan turned his attention to the group, with a slight grin. Good job everyone. He said and left it at that. He walks over towards a tree and sits down leaning against it. As Nelliel appeared with a new recruit, Hassan looks up at him, scanning him up and down. He chuckled how he thought he was on a drug trip. Hassan just shook his head. Then an idea came into his head, causing him to grin ear to ear. Hey new kid! You honestly think this is a drug trip, don't ya? He chuckled again and stood up walking towards him. In Hassan's hands were his daggers. His idea was to inflict some pain upon the guy, just to reassure him that this is very real. Lemme guess you didn't try pinching yourself did you?? Well allow me to give you a little pinch. In one fluid motion Hassan cuts the side of the guys left arm. Still feel like this is a trip?? Hassan said as he watched the blood ooze out the wound.

@Lotusy @LokiofSP @IPreferTies @That Guy Over There @The Elder @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @Light @MTchaos1134 @GingerBread

Last edited by a moderator:

Sophe

She needs to be awakened to make a solid plan, even though it sounds like she has a decent idea of the current situation and layout of the world? Doesn't she have the info she needs to start planning right there, though?

Yeah, I'll ignore that incongruity... "Sure, I'll cooperate." Sophe shrugged, submitting quietly and tamely as she realized that this would be her last opportunity, and any more questions or remarks would be instantly treated as a 'no'.

(@Light Sorry for taking so long with a simple reply T,T)

Austrianna

As Austrianna begins driving out of the parking lot and merges into traffic, she glances in behind her. Zalena was already falling asleep in the back side despite how excited she was a few seconds ago. It was quite cute as to how she never fails to fall asleep in the back seat of a car. This takes her back to the time when she was nearly 16, a first year in her high school.  Austrianna did have friends to speak of at the time but she barely had time to hang out with them. That was because she would drive all the way from her school down to the middle school Zalena, Juniper, and Kristen attended. Austrianna would get out at 1:25 while their school ended at 3:21. Zalena had to stay after until 6:00 that year for academic purposes. She'd pick Kristen and Juniper up first to drive them home. After they were dropped off, she'd walk back to their school without the car. The walk there took at least 45 minutes. Whatever spare time she had left would be spent outside the school listening to music and planning the story she'd have to tell Zalena today. She chose to walk home with Zalena since she knew her sister would prefer the potential forest exploration over a car ride. It also meant they could spend time together. As Zalena exits the schools double doors, her expression lights up as Austrianna comes into view. She practically bounces over to ramble about her day, something she never fails to do. 

Some days Austrianna would be standing in the wrong spot and Zalena would fail to see her immediately. This would lead to a pouting expression, pursed lips, and purple hair. That would cause Austrianna to chuckle and smile at how close Zalena is to throwing a fit over her brief absence, it made her feel loved. Regardless of this, Austrianna rushes over to her sisters line of sight to bring her hopes back up. 

Even in the rain, Austrianna would still arrive with an umbrella for her sister. She would only bring one since she didn't mind rain, doesn't get sick, and could just share with Zalena. On rainy days such plans don't always go her way since Zalena can't help but run around on their walk home. It proved to be a difficult task to keep Zalena still under the umbrella. If they went on an off road pathway, Zalena would constantly kick up mud and jump in puddles. Austrianna simply knew that she'd probably have to skip school and tend to Zalena when she gets sick because of her reckless play. 

During Winter they would take an extra hour to get home since Zalena always had to stop to play in the snow. Austrianna kept trying to limit her play time to make sure she didn't put herself in danger of getting frostbite but limiting playtime wasn't a thing that existed in Zalena's world. After all, Austrianna had spoiled her enough to make such a world hold weight. 

This continued on for the rest of the year but it felt like each day passed too fast for Austrianna. She elevated to the next grade and that's when her fear began to crawl closer to a reality. She'd be 18 soon and done with school. She loved all of her siblings and she would honestly do anything for them. Drive them places, help with or do their homework, take a bullet or five for them, fight for them, and stand up to their parents for them. Once she's old enough she would have to leave eventually. They will have to lead their own lives anyways once they get older and wouldn't need her protection anymore. They wouldn't need to look up to her image, they wouldn't need her advice, and they wouldn't need her as much as they used to. She's practically dedicated her life towards them so far. She's given up most of her social life, likes and hobbies, relationships, and career choice. Once they're old enough she'd be useless and everything she's done will be for nothing. She'd have no further purpose. As hard skinned as Austrianna was, she didn't want to be disposable. She didn't want to become an empty husk of something that used to have some value. 

She thought that taking up the sword would be more useful towards her siblings rather than becoming a music artist like she wanted to. Instead of sticking to dark thoughts she gets back to driving and looks back at Zalena once more. A feeling of relief passes through her as she notes the fact that Zalena still has a long way to go before she becomes independent. ( @The Elder )

Suria

Suria opens one eye briefly and takes a look around to see that nobody had begun to work on anything he asked, causing him to sigh deeply and look at the sky for a few moments. After a few seconds, he stands up and gets to his feet, taking a few seconds to put Castiel's chain dagger through his belt loops and pick up Myra's umbrella which he then closed and used as a cane of sorts. He walked by Hassan, watching him cut Christopher, making Suria sigh and lean down, picking up a stick from the ground. The teen then walked to the two b, whacking Hassan on the back of the head with the umbrella before resting on it like a cane once more, "Hey asshole, I understand it might be difficult to understand my perfect English because of the hearing problems you CLEARLY have, given you didn't hear my simple requests that is; but I did ask you to gather wood and shit so we could get started on a fire for tonight. What I DIDN'T ask for, was for you to come up and start cutting random random kids in the woods like some kind of bad Slasher villain. Use your head for a minute, what if he's a hemophiliac or something? Then he'd die and you'd have no fucking excuse. Now leave the kid alone and go pick up wood."

Suria shoved  the stick in Hassan's hands and turned to Christopher, pulling out a pocket watch from his jacket and opening it to check the time, "Let me see if I can't help out that wound, if it's not five or eleven you're shit outta luck. I wouldn't usually help you, but both of our leaders are gone and nobody here is a good enough person to know how to fucking handle themselves without a babysitter, and since the only people older than me are apparently either pussies or psychopaths..." The black haired teen quickly nodded his head towards Alyson and Hassan respectively, "...It looks like I'm going to have to be the responsible one for now, hopefully that won't last to long, because I'd much rather be asleep than doing this, trust me..."

Directly interacting with:

Same area as:

Kristen

As Kristen was running, not many thoughts were running through her head besides, 'This is so stupid!' repeated over and over again as she neared the edge of the chasm. She was so focused on the jump ahead of her in fact, that she almost missed the smaller demon master step in front of her. In fact, it was so sudden that Kristen actually shouted in surprise, "Ree?!" Before stumbling forward as she attempted to stop dead in her tracks, something that was VERY difficult to do with all the momentum she'd gathered. She bumped into Ree, almost sending the smaller girl falling into the chasm if it wasn't for Kristen grabbing Ree's wrist and pulling her back up, with a look that suggested she was more than a little annoyed.

Kristen put her hands on her knees, tired not just from the small run, but also feeling the effects of the Meta-Demon fight as the adrenaline wore off, suddenly becoming very aware of her sore and in pain body as she looked at Ree, "I don't know if you've ever noticed, but it's not a very good idea to jump in front of someone who's running; especially someone approaching a damn chasm! Now if you'd excuse me, please get the hell out of my way so I can get into the fucking chasm and help people like I intended!"

Same area as:

Clark & Marshall 

Clark and Marshall walked back both tired. Marshall was about half empty of energy but he felt something else powerful inside him. He didn't know what it was but he figured it must be good. Clark looked at the group when he got there. "Hey does anybody need healing I'm full of energy?" He sat down to listen to what they were talking about and wait for people to come forward for heals. Marshall looked at the group. He didn't know all who was there and didn't notice if anyone had perished. "Did we all make it through ok?" (I don't want to "@" people incase if they don't want to reply. So if you want to reply go ahead)

Rj & Crystal

Rj was walking with crystal both ready to fight when he heard everything stop. The fighting end and he turned to Crystal. "It looks like we won. We got lucky. Follow me I'll take you to the group." He started walking to where he heard talking. 

Crystal followed without protest. She wasted her mana vial but at least she had it in her system for emergencies. When the got to the group Rj yelled out "Hey guys this is Crystal she's joining us!" Crystal looked at all of them and waved. "Hey what's up." She stood there not knowing what else to do. She didn't know who was in charge or where they were going.

Christopher

Christopher quickly pulled his arm closer to himself as he felt Hassan's dagger connect with his arm, and sliced it open, enough for it to start bleeding, prompting him to cover the wound with his hand. Before he could respond to Hassan's attack, Suria got up and started berating Hassan for.. a lot of things. Which gave Christopher the impression that Hassan wasn't exactly a nice person.. which spoke volumes for the group, since they continued to let him stay in it. When Suria offered to heal him.. if it was a certain time, Christopher just shook his head. "Yeah... no. I'm fine, it's just a scratch anyway.. It's not the first time I've been sliced open or anything.. So I think I can handle it.. I mean unless everyone else in your group wants to have a stab at me.. Cause I might actually just die from that.. I'm a normal person, you know?" Christopher sighed and moved his hand away from the cut, just to check how bad it was.. and found his hand was covered in quite a bit of blood, more than he'd like anyhow. He then covered it with his hand again, before turning his attention back to Suria. "Actually, you probably don't. I mean, the people in your group seem to want to jump off into chasms for.. I don't even know, fun? And you lot seem to think cutting someone is an appropriate way to greet them. I mean, I was told that you guys were the children of Dragon's roar, and are gonna save the world.. which I can see you're doing a great job at" Christopher motioned over towards the burnt forest, and what little remained of the town.. which was to say, a hole filled with rubble. "So.. um, best of luck with that... If you could take me back home, or get the ghost lady- Actually, I think I'll head back by myself, just in case you all decide you want to save it too.. But good luck with your 'saving' of the world.. I can see everyone's just dying to have you save them"

(Stealing this, cause I like it. Deal with it @LokiofSP)

Interacting with:

In the same area as:

Alexandria

Alexandria receives energy from Alyson and begins to push the rubble away from them. Once she manages to make enough space for her to climb and push her way through rubble, the splits hand Faolan over to her. She gives one last glance to where the girl begging them to save their life used to be. There is only rock and soil soaked with blood there. Alexandria uses her wings to push herself up, her left arm to hold Faolan, and her right hand to push away rubble. It took a few minutes but her hand finally reached the surface. Once she made a hole big enough she pushes Faolan out and climbs out herself. She slowly flies up and carries Faolan over to Kristen, descending with her wings spread and the sun shinning perfectly behind her. Once she touches the ground she gently places Faolan before his sister. "He was the only one we could save. I'm sorry we didn't get here faster." Alexandria was about to turn around and help the other splits exit the sink hole but she ended up shifting back into orb form, floating before the kids as a golden sphere. Ashlyn responds back to Ree. "I mean a little energy...like I said before but that's okay. Alexandria already carved a hole upwards. Are you sure you're all okay? I want you to tell me what happened in detail." ( @LokiofSP @King Crimson @The Elder )

Morgan

Morgan smiles as Sophe agrees to join the group. "Took you a while to come around. Told you I could do this Julius...kind of." Morgan shrugs and finally settles into the tree to go to sleep. She waves her hand and a portal appears behind Sophe. "You can walk out now, this matter is done. I'm going to do work here...yeah...work." Morgan was already beginning to fall asleep. ( @That Guy Over There )

Asterith

Asterith thinks about Castiel potentially complimenting her on her hands and nearly threw up. She needed to get him to the library and keep away. "Right this way." Asterith opens the door for him to walk out and patiently waits. Once he walks out the door she continues to guide him through the halls. There were pictures of the monarch and his son but not one about Demetria. Asterith reaches large double doors and pushes them open, revealing what seemed to be an endless library. 

( @GingerBread )

In an effort to stop Kristen from plunging into the burning chasm, Ree had foolishly placed herself in between the charging dragon and her destination. 

While this tactic was successful in it's intended purpose, it had the side-effect of nearly sending Ree, herself into the burning rubble of the city.

Once she recovers from her latest near-death experience, Ree desperately replies, with volume to match the hysterical girl in front of her, "You don't have to jump into the chasm! I know your brother's down there, and I know it seems bad, but trust me, he's okay! The people that sent us into the forest, they're down there with him now and they just need us to help them-"

Alexandria's hand bursting through the top of the rubble interrupts Ree's train of thought, causing her to bewilderdly murmur "...escape." 

As the personalities filter out of the hole, Ree notices with growing disappointment and dread that none had emerged with civilians in hand, sans Faolan. The city was lost, and Ree could feel it's weight on her shoulders.

As if to add further stress to her plight, Ree finds herself, yet again, in the presence of her runaway celestial weapon. 

---

Yet again, Ree was lost for words, something that didn't usually happen to her in these kinds of situations.

It wasn't because she had nothing to say. In fact,  Ree had a lot of things she wanted to say to Ashlyn;  How do I give you energy? Is there anyone still alive down there? Why didn't you save them? Where have you been? How could you just leave me like that? 

But now, Ree was too tired for words, too tired for questions and certainly too tired to tell stories.

Casting her eyes away from Ashlyn and toward the ruins of the city, Ree flatly replies, "Can I...tell you about it later? I just need a couple seconds alone..."

@Lotusy @LokiofSP @IPreferTies @That Guy Over There @The Elder @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @Light @GingerBread 

Last edited by a moderator:

Erin

Things had gone well enough Erin in the fight with the meta demons - minus the gore rain from Myra, of course. One minute Erin and her newfound bear friend were ready to protect Alyson from any harm, and the next, they found themselves in the middle of a misty forest, surrounded by the glowing red eyes of their attackers. Although both were on guard, the wake of an attack from one of the meta demons sent the bear sprawling into Erin, knocking the two out and pinning her lower half beneath it.

Once the battle ended, Erin's bear's thirty minutes of summoning came to an end and roused a battered and injured Erin with an intense pain in her stomach, though she remained unaware of this side effect of her summon. A quick look around revealed that every child alive before she went unconscious was still alive - and in fact, it seemed as if they'd found even more kids. The disappearance of the bear was the first thing Erin noticed afterwards. With a failed attempt to sit up straight and get a better look at her surroundings, Erin felt a small jolt of panic of having lost the curious animal. There were so many things she'd wanted to ask, like how the bear showed up or why it listened to her - not like she's get a response from it, anyways. With a wave to nobody in particular, Erin decided to give up on the bear for a moment. Finally standing up with a groan and a hand to her head for her growing headache, Erin spotted Alyson alongside her dragon, Festus, though the girl seemed focused on something else. Limping towards her friend Erin tried to wave before giving up and just pressing forward. Once she drew closer, Erin took a knee next to Alyson, already exhausted from her little walk. "H-hey," she croaked, clearing her throat once she realized how horrible her voice sounded. "Are you okay? What did I miss?"

@The Elder

Flynn

The battle with the meta demons was a blur to Flynn. He hadn't managed to kill any of them, only focused on fighting for his life while the others sprang into action... almost like a team. In the meantime, Flynn had discovered a bit more about his strange blade-hand, as it came back again during the fight. Under the pressure of battle, it simply appeared again, puzzling Flynn a bit more than it helped him fight. Besides using it to shoo off his attackers, his strange new hand spent more time caught in trees and branches than burying itself in enemies, and when the dust settled and the meta demons escaped, Flynn realized he'd been absolutely useless compared to the other kids around him. Damn. Could I not do anything back there? Stumbling back towards the main group, Flynn's sword hand got caught in a couple particularly nasty bushes, causing the boy to let out a string of curses as he yanked it out of each successive one.

Suria's voice helped him snap out of his angry stupor. "A rest sounds nice," Flynn muttered to himself, not objecting to Suria's exhaustion this time as he knew the other boy had earned his rest. The mention of a campfire made him perk up a bit, as Flynn realized it was probably his only way of being useful after being dead weight in the fight. "I'll do it-" he started, before Christopher and Nelliel's sudden appearances and Hassan's violent reaction made him take a startled step back. It certainly wasn't the strangest thing to happen, especially after the previous events, but Flynn remained surprised all the same. Once Suria got Hassan to back off and told him to get some firewood, Flynn recognized his cue if he ever saw one. "Hey," he said, almost placing his blade hand on Hassan's shoulder before switching them, realizing how bad of an idea that was. "Hey, you heard shower boy. At least it won't be hard to find wood." He gestured to a couple of branches, most likely blown down in the earlier violence, before heading over and picking them up with his regular hand.

@The Elder @LokiofSP @GingerBread @Light

In an effort to stop Kristen from plunging into the burning chasm, Ree had foolishly placed herself in between the charging dragon and her destination.

While this tactic was successful in it's intended purpose, it had the side-effect of nearly sending Ree, herself into the burning rubble of the city.

Once she recovers from her latest near-death experience, Ree desperately replies, with volume to match the hysterical girl in front of her, "You don't have to jump into the chasm! I know your brother's down there, and I know it seems bad, but trust me, he's okay! The people that sent us into the forest, they're down there with him now and they just need us to help them-"

Alexandria's hand bursting through the top of the rubble interrupts Ree's train of thought, causing her to bewilderdly murmur "...escape."

As the personalities filter out of the hole, Ree notices with growing disappointment and dread that none had emerged with civilians in hand, sans Faolan. The city was lost, and Ree could feel it's weight on her shoulders.

As if to add further stress to her plight, Ree finds herself, yet again, in the presence of her runaway celestial weapon.

---

Yet again, Ree was lost for words, something that didn't usually happen to her in these kinds of situations.

It wasn't because she had nothing to say. In fact, Ree had a lot of things she wanted to say to Ashlyn; How do I give you energy? Is there anyone still alive down there? Why didn't you save them? Where have you been? How could you just leave me like that?

But now, Ree was too tired for words, too tired for questions and certainly too tired to tell stories.

Casting her eyes away from Ashlyn and toward the ruins of the city, Ree flatly replies, "Can I...tell you about it later? I just need a couple seconds alone..."

@Lotusy @LokiofSP @IPreferTies @That Guy Over There @The Elder @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @Light @GingerBread

Ashlyn nods her head and begins helping the other splits out of the chasm. She looks over at Alexandria and how she turned back into her orb form. "It seems like after one command we carry out we get sent back into orb form. Though how long is the question. With that being said we need to be careful and prioritize certain commands."

Alice begins to stretch and roll her shoulders, biting her lip as well. "So you're saying that we have to sync up with these kids? Just great. Who am I paired up with?"

Christina sighs and rolls her eyes, examining her nails. "We don't know yet Alice, we'll figure that out later. Right now we have to comfort these kids." Christina cringed at the word comfort. "They think they actually have a hard life, remember?" ( @Lotusy @LokiofSP @IPreferTies @That Guy Over There @The Elder @CelticSol @The Imperial Flame @Tazmodo @GingerBread King Crimson King Crimson )

Acknowledging Ashlyn's approval, Ree replies with head nod in turn and departs with a small, telepathic, "Thanks.", eventually becoming only a small visible speck on the horizon as she walks along the outer rim of the city's remains.
---
Ree meanders around the edge of the crater, looking distractedly within, unsure what in particular she should be searching for; a sign of life within the infernal prison? One of the demonic scouts? The meta-demon, hiding in wait within the crevices of the ruins?
Ree's soul-searching is bluntly interrupted by a sharp pain in her toe, and sudden loss of balance, which propels her forward and sends her face-first into the ashen dirt, her fall punctuated by a brief, alarmed yelp.
After easing the ache in her foot, and spitting out the grit in her mouth, Ree wipes the dirt away from her eyes to inspect what it was that had decided to rudely interrupt her brooding, only to find a rectangular bump sticking out of the soil.
Once she wipes off the top layer of displaced soil, Ree discovers what appears to be the remains of a wooden beam, half-buried in the mud.
For a moment, Ree pouts at the inanimate log, still sore from the pain in her foot, and turns to storm off in an angry huff, but some strange emotion seems to overtake her, an odd wave of nostalgia as she examines the beam, and she finds herself subconsciously dragging it out from it's trench in the ground.
---
Ree scours around for an identical piece of timber, and in her searching, manages to trip on another one nearby.
Once she drags the second beam on top of the first, Ree arranges the two, and binds them together with rope, salvaged from near where a construction sight had once been.
Lastly, Ree digs a small pit in the dirt with her hands, and with great difficulty, props up the completed effigy, then reburies it's base with assorted rocks.
---
Exhausted from her efforts, Ree sits down before her completed work; a wooden cross that solemnly stood over the destroyed city, a tribute to those who had unfairly lost their lives here.
Looking at it made Ree feel better, but not by much.
Accepting that that was probably the best she was going to get in this situation, Ree deeply sighs and tells Ashlyn,
Okay, I'm ready...

Last edited:
Acknowledging Ashlyn's approval, Ree replies with head nod in turn and departs with a small, telepathic, "Thanks.", eventually becoming only a small visible speck on the horizon as she walks along the outer rim of the city's remains.
---
Ree meanders around the edge of the crater, looking distractedly within, unsure what in particular she should be searching for; a sign of life within the infernal prison? One of the demonic scouts? The meta-demon, hiding in wait within the crevices of the ruins?
Ree's soul-searching is bluntly interrupted by a sharp pain in her toe, and sudden loss of balance, which propels her forward and sends her face-first into the ashen dirt, her fall punctuated by a brief, alarmed yelp.
After easing the ache in her foot, and spitting out the grit in her mouth, Ree wipes the dirt away from her eyes to inspect what it was that had decided to rudely interrupt her brooding, only to find a rectangular bump sticking out of the soil.
Once she wipes off the top layer of displaced soil, Ree discovers what appears to be the remains of a wooden beam, half-buried in the mud.
For a moment, Ree pouts at the inanimate log, still sore from the pain in her foot, and turns to storm off in an angry huff, but some strange emotion seems to overtake her, an odd wave of nostalgia as she examines the beam, and she finds herself subconsciously dragging it out from it's trench in the ground.
---
Ree scours around for an identical piece of timber, and in her searching, manages to trip on another one nearby.
Once she drags the second beam on top of the first, Ree arranges the two, and binds them together with rope, salvaged from near where a construction sight had once been.
Lastly, Ree digs a small pit in the dirt with her hands, and with great difficulty, props up the completed effigy, and reburies it's base with assorted rocks.
---
Exhausted from her efforts, Ree sits down before her completed work; a wooden cross that solemnly stood over the destroyed city, a tribute to those who had unfairly lost their lives here.
Looking at it made Ree feel better, but not by much.
Accepting that that was probably the best she was going to get in this situation, Ree deeply sighs and tells Ashlyn,
Okay, I'm ready...

Ashlyn floats over to Ree and continues to float in front of her. Ashlyn would always stay above ground instead of walking on her own two feet. "Where are the rest of your team? You all should regroup, standing around here isn't the best idea anymore. People will come looking and right now isn't the time to have your identities exposed. Being seen with us-" Ashlyn gestures to the split personalites. "Would make things much worse than they have to be. There's also something you should know. Once we complete a command we shift back into orb form. I don't know why or for how long but that's all we know so far. So back to the topic beforehand, retreating sounds nice." ( King Crimson King Crimson Lotusy Lotusy CelticSol CelticSol Skaggon Skaggon The Elder The Elder GingerBread GingerBread Loony_Bin Loony_Bin The Imperial Flame The Imperial Flame )

Castiel

Castiel glanced around at the walls as they walked through the hallways, though he didn't really pay much attention to who was in any of the paintings; He was just idly looking around, trying to figure out a layout of the castle, just in case he got a chance to escape, with no risk of being killed, or having the group be killed by Demetria, or any sort of situation like that. When they got to the library, Castiel gave Asterith a small smile. "So, are you going now? Or do you have to stay with me until Demetria gets here?"

Light Light

Christopher

Since no one was helping him, or even pointing him in the right direction to get home, and he doubted that the group were going to be helping him anytime soon, Christopher decided that it was probably down to just him to find a way back. He started looking around, and noticed some girl constructing a small wooden cross in front of the giant crater. "Great Job, I'm sure all the people who died won't be Cross with you anymore" Christopher shouted over to her, he then continued looking around for a bit longer, before realising that he had absolutely no idea where he was, or even in he was still in England anymore. When he looked back towards the people in front of him, he noticed that there was now someone, who had a sword for a hand. "So you guys have a mad scientist? I'm assuming that's why that boy has a sword.. where his arm should be... I mean, it's quite alarming to see that, I mean, I'm sure he's not harmless.. but it's quite disarming to see that " Christopher then looked back towards Suria. "Anyway, I've got no idea where I am right now.. So I've made the decision to stay with you guys and your little group.. Until we get to a town.. assuming you guys aren't going to kill everyone there as well"

Light Light Lotusy Lotusy King Crimson King Crimson Loony_Bin Loony_Bin The Elder The Elder Skaggon Skaggon CelticSol CelticSol The Imperial Flame The Imperial Flame

Hassan
Hassan turned towards Suria after he decided to hit him against his head with a dead girls broom. As Suria went on rant, Hassan glared at him restraining himself from attacking the kid in front of him. No matter how bad he want to headbutt Suria, he stood there doing nothing. Suria wasn't worth the waste of energy. He simple took a deep breath and started to walk away. He holstered his guns and walked back towards the tree he was resting at before. He lays down and closes his eyes resting, with Vaku laying on top of him. He tried to shut everything out around him, but the new kid continued his streak of smart remarks. Is Hassan the only one getting tired of his mouth?? Is he the only one that wants to beat the kid into the ground?? Hassan growls and stands up walking off into the forest. Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Light Light GingerBread GingerBread

Alyson
After helping Alexandria, Alyson heard Clark asking if anyone needs any Healing. She looks at Festus then turns towards Clark. She signals him with a high pitched whistle. She was going to ask him to heal Festus but Erin caught her attention. Alyson looked at her friend with a worried expression. She squats down with Erin placing a hand on her back. Hey, I'm alright and I'll tell you later, but are YOU okay? You sound and look horrible. She looks over at Clark. Hey can you heal her? She needs help. Alyson then notices an orb that felt like Alexandria floating. 'What happened' she thought to herself. Lotusy Lotusy Skaggon Skaggon

Hassan
Hassan turned towards Suria after he decided to hit him against his head with a dead girls broom. As Suria went on rant, Hassan glared at him restraining himself from attacking the kid in front of him. No matter how bad he want to headbutt Suria, he stood there doing nothing. Suria wasn't worth the waste of energy. He simple took a deep breath and started to walk away. He holstered his guns and walked back towards the tree he was resting at before. He lays down and closes his eyes resting, with Vaku laying on top of him. He tried to shut everything out around him, but the new kid continued his streak of smart remarks. Is Hassan the only one getting tired of his mouth?? Is he the only one that wants to beat the kid into the ground?? Hassan growls and stands up walking off into the forest. Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Light Light GingerBread GingerBread

Alyson
After helping Alexandria, Alyson heard Clark asking if anyone needs any Healing. She looks at Festus then turns towards Clark. She signals him with a high pitched whistle. She was going to ask him to heal Festus but Erin caught her attention. Alyson looked at her friend with a worried expression. She squats down with Erin placing a hand on her back. Hey, I'm alright and I'll tell you later, but are YOU okay? You sound and look horrible. She looks over at Clark. Hey can you heal her? She needs help. Alyson then notices an orb that felt like Alexandria floating. 'What happened' she thought to herself. Lotusy Lotusy Skaggon Skaggon
Clark
Clark looked over in their direction and stood up. "Sure." He walked over to her. "Alright don't move to much it gets harder to focus." He placed his hand on her forehead and started healing her. "It won't take to long nothing seems life threatening. How did this happen?"

Asterith
Asterith wanted to vomit, she would never optionally choose to stay in the library with him. She had no choice but to. She gives him a kind smile that was forced, she hated this guy even more than she did a second ago. "Of course I'll stay with you. I don't see any reason not to. Do you want me to go?" Shambala was sharing the same idea with Asterith. Put a pillow on Castiel's face in his sleep. ( GingerBread GingerBread )

Castiel

"I don't mind.. I mean, if you've got more important things to take care of.." Castiel smiled at Asterith, not wanting to take up too much of her time. Castiel then remembered that he had to find some book, to help with his celestial item.. or something. "Though.. I could use some help finding a book.. It's about.. a soul whisker, or something like that. I need to research it." Castiel then let out a small short laugh. "You know, if my sister was here, she'd probably-" Castiel looked down at the ground as he reminded himself of Ruby's fate, he felt the tears start to come back, so he quickly wiped them away before trying to change the subject. "So.. would you have any idea where that book was?"

Light Light

Suria

Suria shook his head at Christopher's comments, lowering his head in some sort of mock shame, though he really only did it to hide his massive smile at what Christopher was saying, finding it to be incredibly hilarious. He cleared his throat though, looking back up at Christopher, "Yeah, that's alright I guess. No promise we won't cut you open and use your insides for warmth and food...that was a joke by the way, none of us will do that on purpose. The dragon and wolf thing though? I've seen them eat more than a few hearts, so you might want to watch your back around them..."

Suria brought his hands together over his head and stretched out his body, taking a glance to where Hassan was laying down, "Hey Hassan! That doesn't look like collecting firewood much, unless you have some secret power that involves collecting firewood without moving, I'd suggest getting your lazy ass up so we don't freeze to death or something! Why can't you be more like Flynn?" Suria gestured to the boy collecting firewood who had approached Hassan, "He's collecting firewood, and he doesn't have a problem with it and- holy shit I sound like my mom right now...on second thought Hassan, just fucking collect firewood so we can sleep next to something warm tonight, I'll love you forever if you do..." Suria shook his head and looked at Christopher one last time before beginning to walk away, though he continued speaking to Christopher as he did so, "Go talk to Alyson or something, they're nicer than I have the energy to try to be right now, I'll see you tonight.." With that, Suria headed to a tree and pulled his hat below his eyes, going to sleep finally...

GingerBread GingerBread The Elder The Elder Lotusy Lotusy
Same area as:
Light Light King Crimson King Crimson Skaggon Skaggon

(I'll post with Kristen once I figure out what I want to do with her atm)​

The Splits

• Tagging: The Elder The Elder Skaggon Skaggon Loony_Bin Loony_Bin King Crimson King Crimson

Mentioned

Ree, Alyson, Suria, Marshall

Burnt city, forest

At this point the split personalities had accepted the fact that they might have to resonate with the kids. Alice rolls her eyes and easily exits the chasm with a couple jumps. "This is so ridiculous, after this I'm having Christina resurrect Nelliel so I can show her how much I DONT appreciate this." Alice goes silent for a moment but raises her eyebrows as if she's listening to someone. "Yeah Carnage, you can give her a piece of your mind too." Alice dashes within the forest at swift speeds, moving out the way of trees while she does so. Once she finds Marshal, she points him out. "Yo, you and me kid. Let's resonate."

Ashlyn decides to throw in another suggestion to the conversation she's having with Ree. "While we're at it, we might as well resonate. I've been holding it off for long enough anyways. What do you think?" Ashlyn tilts her head, curiously waiting for Ree's answer.

Alexandria responds to Alyson telepathically. "I don't know what happened. I'll have to ask the other splits later, they probably know why this happened to me." Alexandria notices the other split personalities offering to resonate. She guessed it was about time she did too. The faster they helped these kids the sooner this entire ordeal would end. "W-would you look to...resonate?"

Christina sighs and rolls her eyes because honestly fuck this show, she wanted nothing to do with this bullshit anymore. Even Alice turned into a complete bitch and decided to resonate with these kids. Which means they'd pressure her into it sooner or later. "What happened to we'll never sync up with these kids? Freaking power guzzlers." Christina exits the chasm and approaches Kristen, plainly staring at her for a moment. "So....want to resonate?"

Ashlyn floats over to Ree and continues to float in front of her. Ashlyn would always stay above ground instead of walking on her own two feet. "Where are the rest of your team? You all should regroup, standing around here isn't the best idea anymore. People will come looking and right now isn't the time to have your identities exposed. Being seen with us-" Ashlyn gestures to the split personalites. "Would make things much worse than they have to be. There's also something you should know. Once we complete a command we shift back into orb form. I don't know why or for how long but that's all we know so far. So back to the topic beforehand, retreating sounds nice." ( King Crimson King Crimson Lotusy Lotusy CelticSol CelticSol Skaggon Skaggon The Elder The Elder GingerBread GingerBread Loony_Bin Loony_Bin The Imperial Flame The Imperial Flame )
At this point the split personalities had accepted the fact that they might have to resonate with the kids. Alice rolls her eyes and easily exits the chasm with a couple jumps. "This is so ridiculous, after this I'm having Christina resurrect Nelliel so I can show her how much I DONT appreciate this." Alice goes silent for a moment but raises her eyebrows as if she's listening to someone. "Yeah Carnage, you can give her a piece of your mind too." Alice dashes within the forest at swift speeds, moving out the way of trees while she does so. Once she finds Marshal, she points him out. "Yo, you and me kid. Let's resonate."

Ashlyn decides to throw in another suggestion to the conversation she's having with Ree. "While we're at it, we might as well resonate. I've been holding it off for long enough anyways. What do you think?" Ashlyn tilts her head, curiously waiting for Ree's answer.

Alexandria responds to Alyson telepathically. "I don't know what happened. I'll have to ask the other splits later, they probably know why this happened to me." Alexandria notices the other split personalities offering to resonate. She guessed it was about time she did too. The faster they helped these kids the sooner this entire ordeal would end. "W-would you look to...resonate?"

Christina sighs and rolls her eyes because honestly fuck this show, she wanted nothing to do with this bullshit anymore. Even Alice turned into a complete bitch and decided to resonate with these kids. Which means they'd pressure her into it sooner or later. "What happened to we'll never sync up with these kids? Freaking power guzzlers." Christina exits the chasm and approaches Kristen, plainly staring at her for a moment. "So....want to resonate?"

In the time it had taken for Ashlyn to float over, Ree had curled herself into a small ball, burying her chin behind her dirt-covered knees and arms.
She doesn't react to Ashlyn's words, only staring at the ground with a mute despondence, retreating deeper into herself.
Once Ashlyn mentions syncing, Ree's head perks up slightly, and in a tired, low murmur, Ree replies, "So...You're not going to run away this time? You'll stay and help me?"

Light Light

Hassan
Hassan growled and turned towards Suria, who was starting to irk him. If you want Fire wood so bad, then get it your damn self. I'll be fine without it. Hassan turned away and continued his walk into the woods. He figured that someone will sooner or later get hungry so he decided to search for food.

Alyson
Alyson was happy that Clark came to Erin's aid. She had no idea what was wrong with her but she just seemed like she needed help. "I'm not sure exactly, but thank you." She said to Clark. Then Alexandria spoke to her. She said she wasn't sure how she ended like an orb, but then also asked to resonate with her. That question made Alyson wonder what caused her to change her mind. She seemed like her mind was made up about not being with her, so what changed it? But Alyson didn't question it any further. "Ye-yes I will."
Light Light Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Skaggon Skaggon

In the time it had taken for Ashlyn to float over, Ree had curled herself into a small ball, burying her chin behind her dirt-covered knees and arms.
She doesn't react to Ashlyn's words, only staring at the ground with a mute despondence, retreating deeper into herself.
Once Ashlyn mentions syncing, Ree's head perks up slightly, and in a tired, low murmur, Ree replies, "So...You're not going to run away this time? You'll stay and help me?"

Light Light

"Yeah, I can promise you that one. I won't leave this time. I'll make the proper resonance...however you do that. Do you have any details on how it's done? I've never had to deal with this situation before so I guess the knowledge is all on you." Ashlyn slightly frowns and begins floating even closer to the ground.

Hassan
Hassan growled and turned towards Suria, who was starting to irk him. If you want Fire wood so bad, then get it your damn self. I'll be fine without it. Hassan turned away and continued his walk into the woods. He figured that someone will sooner or later get hungry so he decided to search for food.

Alyson
Alyson was happy that Clark came to Erin's aid. She had no idea what was wrong with her but she just seemed like she needed help. "I'm not sure exactly, but thank you." She said to Clark. Then Alexandria spoke to her. She said she wasn't sure how she ended like an orb, but then also asked to resonate with her. That question made Alyson wonder what caused her to change her mind. She seemed like her mind was made up about not being with her, so what changed it? But Alyson didn't question it any further. "Ye-yes I will."
Light Light Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Skaggon Skaggon

In orb form, Alexandria floats over to Alyson so she could settle within her palms. "We've already almost done this before so maybe we can do it again." Alexandria begins opening herself up to connect with Alyson, slowly intertwining her soul with Alyson.

Castiel

"I don't mind.. I mean, if you've got more important things to take care of.." Castiel smiled at Asterith, not wanting to take up too much of her time. Castiel then remembered that he had to find some book, to help with his celestial item.. or something. "Though.. I could use some help finding a book.. It's about.. a soul whisker, or something like that. I need to research it." Castiel then let out a small short laugh. "You know, if my sister was here, she'd probably-" Castiel looked down at the ground as he reminded himself of Ruby's fate, he felt the tears start to come back, so he quickly wiped them away before trying to change the subject. "So.. would you have any idea where that book was?"

Light Light

This kid was just as dramatic as the other monarchs. Which was another reason why she should poison him in his sleep. "A book about the soul whisker? Why would you want to read up on a made up monster? It's an urban legend just to keep kids from staying out at night, it's not real. Though if you must, it's that book over there. The light blue and black one amongst the mythology books."

Users who are viewing this thread