• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragons Riders of Argan CS

Hello fellow half-elf bastard! (The actual meaning, not the swear word.) Thanks! Your character is nice too. Although I guess he got the better draw in life.

Perfect, I wanted Archer to be the cocky type. Rounds off Miss Despair.
He may have gotten a good share of cash from his dad, but don't forget he's emotionally screwed as well ;) He hates his mom with a vengeance and struggles with his elven history to the point where he pretends to be as human as possible. Just because he hides his despair behind jokes and wit doesn't mean he doesn't have a darker side.

He may have gotten a good share of cash from his dad, but don't forget he's emotionally screwed as well ;) He hates his mom with a vengeance and struggles with his elven history to the point where he pretends to be as human as possible. Just because he hides his despair behind jokes and wit doesn't mean he doesn't have a darker side.

Hello fellow half-elf bastard! (The actual meaning, not the swear word.) Thanks! Your character is nice too. Although I guess he got the better draw in life.

Perfect, I wanted Archer to be the cocky type. Rounds off Miss Despair.
You guys are cruel

Name: Minerva Scofield

Appearance:

xZlUnkVDIKXpCFCOFFLeoeGtLMhbrXh_cIEizDQ26WI4dh5OrUhR2xSvGVaRzN8O7CnlMwWpnRPmPr-lQkQFitWG2jheb6Q7QB38xxWTFE9sQ8Oin3rEHDkVpc-Tsj-dRcSeFyCm

Minerva is 4’11” tall, has Dark Brown eyes.

Race: Human

Personality: Normally Minerva is seen as a child acting very annoying at times as well as being in need of a nap after a while of being awake. Despite acting like a child all of the time she is also one of the most loyal soldiers and extremely dedicated to anything she is tasked with.

History: Minerva’s parents were both the owner of a worn down tavern barely keeping open. Minerva was the youngest of 12 children her being the only girl, all of her family worked at the Tavern and had extra jobs in order to barely make a living. Minerva followed on this path until she was 13 when she discovered that she could use magic on accident, when confronting her parents about why no one else could use magic they explained that ever since Minerva’s grandfather no one has been able to use magic and Minerva was the first Since then. Everyone in her family was excited and started putting what little money they had a way to send her to a dragoneer academy to begin training.

Dragoneer unit: Gold Dragoneer

Magic type: Fire- Minerva can only create fire and sling it around like a dangerous weapon or use it carefully.

Dragon:

h06nTE7fq23oLvD9QyTwt8ejZYg3m2-y8-2i6hqF-tOxo-jbkpcDIJ1dZ2mC6fwwdnFeQ0viuthbrKqtamBzDcEVp7GCKCAWmuyEHNYR7LddGnAsjorV1HFjibzMRYuRzs_Gu6xq

Sakhra is a very serious dragon almost the complete opposite of Minerva elemental dragon of earth his name meaning rock in lost language. Sakhra is a Miniature dragon being roughly the size of a bear despite his size he is very serious still. Sakhra took a liking to Minerva because she reminds him very much of himself when he was a hatchling.
Blitzer Blitzer ? i think?

Last edited:
W.I.P
Link.(Breath.of.the.Wild).full.1809214.jpg

Name:

Aldred Bernulf

Race:
Half-Elf

Link.(Breath.of.the.Wild).240.1747559.jpg

• d62a750ce6fd93d7cd165f5661ae3e15.jpg
    Personality:

Name: Edward Dumas (Doo-mah)
Appearance:
IMG_1600.JPG
5"4 ignore the owl
Race (Human, elf, half-elf): Human
Personality: Edward is very cold and unloving at first glance, but once you get to know him, he's a warm guy. He is very serious and to the point especially when on duty. He has little sense sense of humor and likes to spend time alone. Despite this he is a fun guy to be around if he likes you.

History (Required): Edward spent his early years a street urchin and an orphan. His mother died giving birth and his father was a drunk who gambled him away. Thanks to that, Edward spent his early years learning to take care of himself and steal.

At the age of 8, Edward attempted to pick the pocket of a noblewoman in the market. She took pity on him and decided to take him home for a meal and cleaning up. This quick interaction quickly grew to something more. The noblewoman grew quite attached to the young boy and decided to take him as her son. He then spent the rest of his life reading and gaining knowledge. Edward also attended the school of magic until he took the bold decision to join the dragon riders.

Dragoneer unit (Ranks will be assigned by me): Gold Dragons

Magic type (power level will be assigned by me): Elemental combination of water and air: Frost

Dragon (Name and personality): Magenta. She is very happy and sing-songy and talks way too much in Edward's opinion. She is a wind elemental dragon of the miniature variation. Edward could afford a destroyer but he wanted something sleek and fast. Magenta is about the size of a car and is is a deep red color with flecks of gold around the eyes. She would rather nap than fight to be honest.

Blitzer Blitzer

Last edited:
Ugh sorry folks my internet went out for a bit.

Udacha Udacha
You will be a normal soldier, you will have a high novice level magic level and your dragon will be Practictioner level.

Davod Davod
Practitioner level, your dragon will be master level based on the cost. Size doesn't matter in pricing. Quality of dragon does.

Everyone Everyone I'll be making a post soon.

Ugh sorry folks my internet went out for a bit.

Udacha Udacha
You will be a normal soldier, you will have a high novice level magic level and your dragon will be Practictioner level.

Davod Davod
Practitioner level, your dragon will be master level based on the cost. Size doesn't matter in pricing. Quality of dragon does.

Everyone Everyone I'll be making a post soon.
hello

Name:
Captain Sigmund "Sieg" Valayar
Appearance:
9ccf65fe2a30346d924b72e566612f09.jpg

Standing at a height of 5'11, Sigmund has a well-built body and pleasant features coupled with silky white hair and violet colored eyes, an appearance that have earned him quite the reputation amongst the ladies of nobility.
Race:
Human
Personality:
At a first glance, the impression people normally get from Sigmund is that of an aloof individual with a calm personality, a bearing that carries an aura of nonchalance, often making it hard for others to read his face, and a tendency of acting in an excessively formal way when talking with those that he isn't familiar with. In fact, Sigmund is, on the opposite of what is suggested by his appearance, quite the kind person, having a naturally gentle and respectful attitude and being excessively caring towards those he considers as friends, especially the members of his unit.
As a matter of fact, Sieg does have quite the scary side as a result of his years in the military, showing absolutely no mercy for those he considers as menace to his country and hardly letting his feelings get on his way during a mission, fact that earned him the reputation of being unemotional or even cold blooded. In the rare case that he does get overwhelmed by his feelings, he is known to turn extremely dangerous not only to his enemies but also to himself, recklessly using his dangerous magic type to unleash hell on the enemy lines while ignoring his own safety.
History:
Born the second son of the noble Valayar family, Sieg was, from the moment of his birth, meant to follow the footsteps of his ancestors and join Argan's army, raised to bring honor to his name through military achievements and wholeheartedly serve the Argans in their fight to reclaim what was formerly theirs. For 10 years, since the age of 5, Sieg's life was completely dedicated to the preparation for the fatidical day where he would join the army, facing a harsh routine of continuous training and education in the military ways meant to make him the perfect soldier for the empire. He finally joined the military at the age of 15, being regarded as a prodigy because of his skills as a soldier and commander, acquired through the harsh training routine that he was forced to follow since a young age, and quickly making his way to the Gold Dragoneers Unit through his own efforts, without ever requesting any help his influential family, while earning quite the fame for himself.
Sieg's renown reached its peak 5 years after his enlistment in the military, during the occasion of the subjugation of a frenzied dreadnought class dragon that ended up insane after losing its crew in an accident inside one of Argan's cities, occasion where he earned merits for his quick decision of subjugating the dragon while using just the few soldiers stationed in the city's garrison, resulting in the quick suppression of the incident without major casualties - at the cost of half of his squad and his right eye - and the skyrocketing of his reputation amongst the military, that while eclipsed by Azemi Argan's own still earned him a position amongst the ranks of the most promising members of the military's new generation.
Currently, 4 years have passed since the fatidical day of the dragon's subjugation and Sieg has matured into an exemplary member of the military after the incident that took most of his squad members life, acquiring multiple minor achievements and a better control over himself in the process.
Dragoneer unit:
Gold Dragoneers
Magic type:
Explosion (Main), Wind and Fire (Secondary)
Dragon (Name and personality):
Sieg's dragon, Indra, is a master level destroyer class elemental Dragon with a rare affinity towards lightning famed by its carefree personality, hardly suited for a giant flying lizard. Indra is known to be rather lazy in despite of his fierce looks and appears to have an extra amount of sense of humour to compensate for his rider's serious personality, being known for his humorous behaviour amongst the members of the Gold Dragoneers. Indra is known to be extremely loyal to the corps, much like his owner, and appears to be especially caring towards his rider, showing signs of deeply worrying about his safety and state of mind.
d34f4b7ab677ad6e457be81ac5174030.jpg
Blitzer Blitzer

Last edited:
Arne Arne
I love your CS! Your rank will be one of the captains in the gold dragoneers. Your magical level will be Expert, and your dragons will be master level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back