• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragonball Z TFS abridged parody

Jetstream

Two Thousand Club
Krillin: The following is a non-profit fan-based parody. Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and Dragonball GT are all owned by FUNImation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

Vegeta: Outta my way Baldy *shove krillin out of the way* Join up if you wish to live, for I, Vegeta, the legendary Super Saiyan, will vaporize you to nothing if you don't!

Krillin: Vegeta, calm down there pal..... Anyway! This here is an Interest Check to see if you want to join up the RP.

You can join up as any character as you wish to roll, except a few characters that'll be take up by the poster... hehe, sorry fans. Please don't kill me....

For the start up, check out the link below for joining in. Simple - Dragonball Z TFS abridged parody | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

If there is any questions to newcomers or anyone, hit me up in the thread here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back