• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon x Human RP (light romance)

I want to do a dragon x human rp. please. Anything. Ideas people.

Rules:
  • This RP is for Teens if you wish to join you must be somewhere within that age range because of odd romance.
  • No explicit language or sexual topics. If so, you will be banned. If you are using language then please substitute the word or consult with me.
  • Do not Godmod your OCs or make them OP (overpowered) beyond measure.
  • Do not play as another person’s character.
  • Ask me before joining.
  • Please be respectful to the other RPers here.
  • Put your name or username before your thread
  • If you do not wish to RP in para first person we could shorten it or make a compromise to prevent ghosting. But if you truly do not wish to continue please tell me I am very understanding.
  • Only light romance please no mature themes. Just dragons and people story okay??
  • And have fun!!

Ideas:
There is a person that the princess/prince fell in love with and then they miraculously disappeared/ are rumored to be eaten by a dragon. Years later the princess/prince is kidnapped by them (they turned into a dragon.) but she doesn't know that. The dragon falls in love with the princess/prince and as they get closer the dragon explains how the used to be bla bla bla.

Dragon rider/tamer tames dragons for a living and sells them to various people that want dragons??? But then a special dragon tames the tamer.

Dragon takes a village hostage but one peasant stands up for themselves. The dragon to counteract this brings the peasant to their cave with the intention of killing them but the dragon falls in love with them instead.

I am okay with the dragon or the human being any gender. You can either play as the dragon or the human I do not mind. I want to be a boy though. Yeah. Also, if you are not a teen tell me your age and I will read some of your content and can or might make an exception.

I want to do a dragon x human rp. please. Anything. Ideas people.

Rules:
  • This RP is for Teens if you wish to join you must be somewhere within that age range because of odd romance.
  • No explicit language or sexual topics. If so, you will be banned. If you are using language then please substitute the word or consult with me.
  • Do not Godmod your OCs or make them OP (overpowered) beyond measure.
  • Do not play as another person’s character.
  • Ask me before joining.
  • Please be respectful to the other RPers here.
  • Put your name or username before your thread
  • If you do not wish to RP in para first person we could shorten it or make a compromise to prevent ghosting. But if you truly do not wish to continue please tell me I am very understanding.
  • Only light romance please no mature themes. Just dragons and people story okay??
  • And have fun!!

Ideas:
There is a person that the princess/prince fell in love with and then they miraculously disappeared/ are rumored to be eaten by a dragon. Years later the princess/prince is kidnapped by them (they turned into a dragon.) but she doesn't know that. The dragon falls in love with the princess/prince and as they get closer the dragon explains how the used to be bla bla bla.

Dragon rider/tamer tames dragons for a living and sells them to various people that want dragons??? But then a special dragon tames the tamer.

Dragon takes a village hostage but one peasant stands up for themselves. The dragon to counteract this brings the peasant to their cave with the intention of killing them but the dragon falls in love with them instead.

I am okay with the dragon or the human being any gender. You can either play as the dragon or the human I do not mind. I want to be a boy though. Yeah. Also, if you are not a teen tell me your age and I will read some of your content and can or might make an exception.
Hi I would like to rp with you am 16 years old

Users who are viewing this thread

Back