• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dragon RP

Hellfire

The strong must protect the weak
Hey guys, I have recently been craving an RP involving dragons. I have quite a few ideas, here are some I would like to do. I am not limited to just these. I am willing to hash out ideas.

Dragon x human

Dragon x dragon

Knight x knight

Dragon x other mythical creature

If interested, PM me or tag me in a reply. I do realize this is quite short, but I only require a dragon RP at this moment. A story behind an rp will be put together should anyone show interests.

Ignore reply count, I am willing to RP with several people. You can even PM me if you are interested in a RP not involving dragons, although I prefer that you do. Thank you for reading.

I am avaliable Monday thru Friday 8am-3pm eastern time. I am rarely on during weekends, but I do try to get at least one reply during the weekend. I am from the us.

@Hellfire is this still open? If so I'd like to try (this being my first rp on this site) though during the weekdays I can only start a little after 10 am est

Sure, I am willing to do a lot of RPs. PM me and i will get back to you after I finish my science test. @KingsPlague

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back