• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Quest Adventure of Dai

Catro the Writer

Sorin High Baby!
Supporter
So I've been watching this show and have been really enjoying it. And watching it I had a idea for a RP. After seeing where Dai and his companions go to the department store and Leona gives Dai a "allowence" for buying stuff (acting like a big sister), and then with the recent episodes where Dai has his memory wiped.

I thinking would be a cute idea if we change this where Leona take Dai back to her castle and takes care of him acting like a big sister as Dai figures stuff out again. In this state of mind we see Dai going to her for comfort a couple times (and heck even some characters mention how with his mind wiped he's like a infant).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back