• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dragon Ball Z universe stuff!

Afrobrony

Feel the rock!
Hey! I just got a random idea to have a DBZ roleplay! I'm thinking romance along with action because I love both, who doesn't? I know this is very open ended but that's the beauty of it! Maybe we could do something where Goku never existed and our characters had to be the ones to save the world. Or maybe it's a long time after the events of Dragon Ball Z. Anything as long as it involves DBZ really.

Now, I am definitely looking to play the male role in whatever is going on. MxF too. Sorry guys, I don't swing that way but if I did then I'd definitely want a hunk of you. I don't have a post length minimum and will do my best to reflect my partner's length. I completely get it that during dialogue it's hard to do more than a one liner and that's okay. I really just ask that we keep the roleplay going. That's all. I also have no limits on what we do, swearing, blood, whatever. That's cool.

And I think that's about it... just ask here or send a PM if you're interested. I don't see much DBZ stuff up on here so I'm hoping that someone wants to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back