• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball Z interrest check and Character sheet

SerenityAngel

...the Story Teller
Okay, so we all know that there are only two pure blooded saiyens, right? Wrong. So very wrong. Some other saiyens have survived and are making their way to earth. The question is, are they friendly, or are they like Raditz and looking to destroy the world? That will have to be discovered if you are brave enough.

If you're interested please make a character and I'll put up the rp soon.

Name:

Race:

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Appearance:

Bio:

Other(optional):

604eca9d4b2683fe9925d57b62f95b7a.jpg Name: Serenity Stukino on earth but her Saiyan name is Lotuce

Race: Saiyan

Personality: She is very strong and proud. She doesn't let people walk all over her because she is a female. She doesn't like to be told she is wrong and is to proud to say otherwise but she knows when she is wrong and will let the right path be walked, but she is stubborn and will not say she is sorry to anyone. She loves to fight and gets her greatest thrill when she is in a fight she doesn't know she will win.

Bio: She was born to an abnormal mother and sent to be inspected by king Vegeta and was dubbed a worthy warrior and given special training at first. Until she was old enough to go on missions and leave the 'safety' of home. While she was away with a few others of her kind she received an emergency notice that the planet was destroyed and that there were very few survivors. She swore on that day to make sure that she rebuilt her race from the ground up and would not let something like this happen again. She has proven herself against her male counterparts more times than she cares to count. She has been through so many battles that she doubts that there is anyone worthy to fight anymore. She even doubted the destroyer of her home world was strong enough to fight her anymore. She even reached the levels of strength only spoken of in legend. She now searches for survivors of her race and start over on a new planet. So far she has only found a few but refuses to give up on her goal and dream. She would bring back the mighty race of Saiyans at any cost.

Strengths: fighting, strategy, persuasion and singing.

Weakness: Guilable, stubborn, can't dance.

Super Saiyan Appearance:

female_super_saiyan_by_pellisari-d94dt2j.jpg

Other(optional): She still has her tail and is unaware that both the prince and Kakarot have had theirs cut off.

Last edited:

dragon_ball_z___broly_by_raph04art-d7yg34z.jpg
Name: Bodak Kyrule (Saiyan name Broly.)

Personality: Bodak has not one but two personalities. The first is his base forms personality. In this mindset he is timid and slightly cowardly. He fears others and cares deeply for the things around him.

When he enters his Super Saiyan form he goes through a mental change as severe as his physical one. He becomes overtly aggressive and almost mindless in his assaults. Unable resist the temptations of power he begins suffering from delusions of grandeur considering himself a god.

Strengths:
Unlimited power- Unlike most beings Bodak doesnt loose power when he uses it in his super saiyan form. Using his power for whatever reason causes it to grow exponentially.

Beef cake- Bodaks physical strength even in base form is impressive. In his super saiyan form he is stronger than he looks, and he looks pretty damn strong.

Power source- a saiyan who has mastered their Ki can actually use the massive amounts of excess energy that leak out of his super saiyan form making him useful to his allies.

Weaknesses:

Unskilled- Unfortunately for Bodak his natural might has meant he never really needed to train. He over powers most foes with his raw force which means that skilled foes can figure out ways around his power... If they are careful that is.

Weakling- Bodak's Base form is almost pitiful. His power isn't even on par with early vegeta. A base battle power of 10,000 is all he has in base form.

Limitless energy- His own power can be his greatest weakness. His body can only handle so much and after a few minutes in his super saiyan form he will revert back to normal. Also the same way his allies can utilize his energy, his enemies can as well. But only if they are saiyan(or at least part saiyan)

Appearance:

Standing at an impressive 6ft 11 and weighing in at 326lbs in his base form Bodak is actually a very large saiyan dwarfing even the likes of nappa. In his super saiyan form he grows even larger topping out at 8ft 6in and weighing a staggering 550lbs. His muscle mass is quite intimidating and often tricks foes into thinking he is slow.

Bio:
Broly, the name he was given at birth and has long since forgotten. His father had left planet vegeta with his mother after the death of his older brother. A saiyan born with a terrifying power level of 10,000. Broly was not like his brother. Born with a pitiful power of 1 it was believed that he would never make a fine warrior. That was until the Age of 12 when his new home world Korick was attacked by the frieza henchmen. After watching his parents succumb to friezas soldiers cruelty Bodak snapped. In his fury he destroyed not only friezas henchmen but the entire planet of of Korick. Luckily his raged state ended moments before the planet exploded and he was able to make it to a saiyan escape pod. Linking to the main database he noticed five saiyan pods had ventured to earth. Misconceived as the henchmen of Frieza Bodak has spent the last year in his pod on his way to earth hoping to find and eliminate the cosmic emperors lackeys, Completely oblivious to the fact that the space emperor was already dead.

Other(optional) - dragon_ball_z___broly_legendary_super_saiyan_by_raph04art-d8u6fxl.jpg
Legendary Super saiyan form
"
Bow down to your new god."​

Last edited:
View attachment 387241
Name: Bodak Kyrule (Saiyan name Broly.)

Personality: Bodak has not one but two personalities. The first is his base forms personality. In this mindset he is timid and slightly cowardly. He fears others and cares deeply for the things around him.

When he enters his Super Saiyan form he goes through a mental change as severe as his physical one. He becomes overtly aggressive and almost mindless in his assaults. Unable resist the temptations of power he begins suffering from delusions of grandeur considering himself a god.

Strengths:
Unlimited power- Unlike most beings Bodak doesnt loose power when he uses it in his super saiyan form. Using his power for whatever reason causes it to grow exponentially.

Beef cake- Bodaks physical strength even in base form is impressive. In his super saiyan form he is stronger than he looks, and he looks pretty damn strong.

Power source- a saiyan who has mastered their Ki can actually use the massive amounts of excess energy that leak out of his super saiyan form making him useful to his allies.

Weaknesses:

Unskilled- Unfortunately for Bodak his natural might has meant he never really needed to train. He over powers most foes with his raw force which means that skilled foes can figure out ways around his power... If they are careful that is.

Weakling- Bodak's Base form is almost pitiful. His power isn't even on par with early vegeta. A base battle power of 10,000 is all he has in base form.

Limitless energy- His own power can be his greatest weakness. His body can only handle so much and after a few minutes in his super saiyan form he will revert back to normal. Also the same way his allies can utilize his energy, his enemies can as well. But only if they are saiyan(or at least part saiyan)

Appearance:

Standing at an impressive 6ft 11 and weighing in at 326lbs in his base form Bodak is actually a very large saiyan dwarfing even the likes of nappa. In his super saiyan form he grows even larger topping out at 8ft 6in and weighing a staggering 550lbs. His muscle mass is quite intimidating and often tricks foes into thinking he is slow.

Bio:
Broly, the name he was given at birth and has long since forgotten. His father had left planet vegeta with his mother after the death of his older brother. A saiyan born with a terrifying power level of 10,000. Broly was not like his brother. Born with a pitiful power of 1 it was believed that he would never make a fine warrior. That was until the Age of 12 when his new home world Korick was attacked by the frieza henchmen. After watching his parents succumb to friezas soldiers cruelty Bodak snapped. In his fury he destroyed not only friezas henchmen but the entire planet of of Korick. Luckily his raged state ended moments before the planet exploded and he was able to make it to a saiyan escape pod. Linking to the main database he noticed five saiyan pods had ventured to earth. Misconceived as the henchmen of Frieza Bodak has spent the last year in his pod on his way to earth hoping to find and eliminate the cosmic emperors lackeys, Completely oblivious to the fact that the space emperor was already dead.

Other(optional) - View attachment 387243
Legendary Super saiyan form
"
Bow down to your new god."​
Accepted

Yes but I wasn't paying attention to where I put it when I made it. Sorry about that. I'm just too lazy to move it. I don't even know how to.

Name: Miku

Race: Half Human, Half Zarbon's race

Personality: Kind, Tries to be helpful, bit of a worrier, logical but her emotions can get the better of her, determined

Strengths:
Hand to hand combat- She's been trained in hand to hand combat for years; it's a specialty at this point
Bursts of energy- Her most powerful use of energy is in small bursts or small kai blasts.
Medium to long distance fighting- Her shots can go a long ways without losing any power. She is also good at making them track the enemy, hitting them even when they dodge

Weaknesses:
Beam struggles- she can start them off alright but the longer they last, the more power she loses until she's easily overpowered
Speed- She's not the quickest so if an opponent is really quick, they may beat her immediately

Appearance: 5'7, light blue skin, green eyes, wavy-medium length-royal blue hair, typically wears comfortable shirts or gi's with equally comfy pants and boots, wears glasses because she likes them and not because she needs them

Bio: Miku's mother met Miku's father a long time ago when he happened to be on Earth. They had a short relationship before he left and never returned. Miku was raised by her mother who was a strong, independent woman who strove to teach Miku to be the same. She had Miku takes martial arts classes from a young age, which is why her hand to hand combat skills are so honed. Miku also discovered from training that she had the potential to fly and use kai. She trained herself to try to hone those skills as well.

Miku loves the Earth and lives there still with her mother. She will protect the planet at all costs.

Name: Miku

Race: Half Human, Half Zarbon's race

Personality: Kind, Tries to be helpful, bit of a worrier, logical but her emotions can get the better of her, determined

Strengths:
Hand to hand combat- She's been trained in hand to hand combat for years; it's a specialty at this point
Bursts of energy- Her most powerful use of energy is in small bursts or small kai blasts.
Medium to long distance fighting- Her shots can go a long ways without losing any power. She is also good at making them track the enemy, hitting them even when they dodge

Weaknesses:
Beam struggles- she can start them off alright but the longer they last, the more power she loses until she's easily overpowered
Speed- She's not the quickest so if an opponent is really quick, they may beat her immediately

Appearance: 5'7, light blue skin, green eyes, wavy-medium length-royal blue hair, typically wears comfortable shirts or gi's with equally comfy pants and boots, wears glasses because she likes them and not because she needs them

Bio: Miku's mother met Miku's father a long time ago when he happened to be on Earth. They had a short relationship before he left and never returned. Miku was raised by her mother who was a strong, independent woman who strove to teach Miku to be the same. She had Miku takes martial arts classes from a young age, which is why her hand to hand combat skills are so honed. Miku also discovered from training that she had the potential to fly and use kai. She trained herself to try to hone those skills as well.

Miku loves the Earth and lives there still with her mother. She will protect the planet at all costs.
Accepted

Now we need someone to be Goku and Vegeta
What era? Because if its super or even buu saga then there wont be much fun in playing them. They just go max power and body anyone. Especially super. Base form goku or vegeta from super can stomp super buu without even needing to go ss.

We could just have the story set in an unrelated part of the universe.
That would work prior to super. But in super God goku shakes the universe. It'd be very hard to overlook something like that.
Personally i think Cell Saga or right after namek would be best.

Also Agent23 Agent23 are we still doing the soul academy rp?
I thought that one took off without me while my phone was broke?

That would work prior to super. But in super God goku shakes the universe. It'd be very hard to overlook something like that.
Personally i think Cell Saga or right after namek would be best.

I thought that one took off without me while my phone was broke?
Nah, it’s not started yet

I was thinking after the cell games but before Buu. Things could be interesting then but still have room to grow.
Awesome that's actually perfect there's a seven year gap that we could really thrive in. And this would also mean goku is still dead making either vegeta or gohan the strongest at the moment.

Hmm.... that is good to remember. So, anyone up for playing Vegeta and/or Gohan? I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this but....I suck at playing cannon characters.....I try but I am never able to stick to their personalities.

Hmm.... that is good to remember. So, anyone up for playing Vegeta and/or Gohan? I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this but....I suck at playing cannon characters.....I try but I am never able to stick to their personalities.
I can do vegeta and or gohan. But not both. Id prefer vegeta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back