• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes (Reboot) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Well, Flame Demon's character said he was annoyed. Dakon only asked a question. There wasn't any annoyance. Also, I kinda want to have our match end in draw....that's up to you though.

Yeah its going back and forth messing around, the main thing was drawing it out since Garter has 0 issues regarding stamina, so she was going to tire them out as she saw what they could do.

My original idea was to have Dakon boost his strength to Super Saiyan 3 and break out of her grasp but I thought against it and did something else: What you see now. I feel like that is better. Dakon can handle the power since his tail adds the extra endurance in the form but I feel like that would've been too much.

Didn't realize tail added any endurance, but if hes going SS3 in a tournament ground then it would be time for Garter to go serious to shut him down since that level of Ki would bring the grounds down in general. The fact hes in SS2 hes kinda on a timer due to the issues with the SS forms is the endurance they drain.

Ah you said 3, so i assumed you meant he was in 2 since otherwise was skipping a step.

That was part of the fusion i thought? But still SS3 would reck the arena so would have Garter actually pull out her unfair trump card.

How are we going make this match a draw? And Gotenks....I believe that they went in SSJ2 when they fused even though it was never shown.

I mean if you blow up the ring with SS3 that would have both out of the ring i guess since no ring, but that does kinda lead to things for other matches.

True, but world tournament grounds is bed place for Super Saiyan on its own due to damage. Hence why Garters been keeping it to pure Martial Arts on her front mostly.

He can try, but it would be very bad for him not that he knows that. Ki attacks in general dont work on her and her bigger techniques are pretty much anti-Beam ones.

No shes a Android (Cyborg more accurately but DBZ calls them Androids) and likely 1/32 Saiyan at best, i forget how many generations will have passed.

Also, I have an idea about how Dakon wouldn't be too overpowered. He can go Super Saiyan 3 but he has.....an issue with the form. He can't control its power.

Yeah, though a power surge when a android has hold...transformation would go down but she would like through out a barrier to stop the audience getting nuked/damaged leaving her open for a bit as she trys to contain backlash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back