• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball RP

Saga's or no?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AvidElmV2

Four Thousand Club
So, I haven't actually planned much of this out. What I do have planned out is that it's going to be in set an alternate universe. That's right. No Goku, no Vegeta, Trunks, Bulma, Chi-Chi, Goten, etc. etc. Just the characters we make and them alone. The era we start in will be where the Dragon Ball series takes place (not Dragon Ball Z, just Dragon Ball. If you don't know anything about it, remember, google is your friend!). The Saiyans have JUST landed and are fresh off the boat. Er, spacepod...... Anyways, they know nothing about Earth and are probably expecting an easy take over. So, who's onboard?

Wait, are we the good guys, but the bad guys still exist? Cell,Frieza,Beerus,Raditz,Nappa etc. Or are half of us the bad guys and half of us the good guys? Also, who the hell are the saiyans, if Vegeta doesn't exist.

Superboi360 said:
Wait, are we the good guys, but the bad guys still exist? Cell,Frieza,Beerus,Raditz,Nappa etc. Or are half of us the bad guys and half of us the good guys? Also, who the hell are the saiyans, if Vegeta doesn't exist.
UH..... UH..... AH!

*Explodes*

To answer your question, no. The canon characters don't exist, but there are a few exceptions, such as King Kai, King Yemma, and Beerus (Maybe Beerus, I haven't decided on that yet). Namek, Planet Vegeta, Icer, and Earth exist. The RP starts off with the first group of saiyan's landing near Central City. At the start of the RP, the only race's that I will allow to be created are Saiyan's and Humans. Just so we don't end up having all saiyan's, for everyone saiyan a person makes, they HAVE to make a human. No exceptions.

Bump.

I'm surprised that RPNation doesn't have at least three or four successful Dragon Ball Z RP's. I've been in a few, but they usually die during the first couple of days.

Damn, I was going to make a Frieza Clansman outer space researcher guy.

Ah well. Saiyans are nice too.

Jigoku said:
So... what about those Namekians?
At the moment, just Saiyan's and Human's. I hope that doesn't turn you off though. I'll try and do as many events as possible to keep everyone interested without overdoing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back