• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dragon Age!

iGross

Beautiful Chaos
Hey! So, as the title says, this is a request for dragon age role players. I want to do any of the four games (origins, awakening, Dragon Age II, Inquistion) and I'd prefer we used ocs (the wardens, or the inquistor and one of their party members.). But I don't mind if you'd rather do canon. (Ex; Alistar, Morrigan, Leliana, Solas, Fenris, Anders, Avealine, Sera, etc.) I will be using an oc.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Dragon Aris]Is this still active? I would be interested :) !

[/QUOTE]
Of course!

GinjaGen said:
I'm interested as well!
Pm me!

[QUOTE="Robin man]Hey there if you still want to. I would love to do a Dragon Age Rp with you ^^

[/QUOTE]
pm me! ^^

I'd be happy to do this, I'd settle for any of them really, though I do prefer Origins. And DA2 over 3.

I have been looking for an rp set in Thedas(other than the official Dragon Age pen and paper game).

I've been imagining playing as a Bann or Arl in Ferelden, sort of like the Awakening DLC except with more of the running the Arling aspect and less of the adventuring. Would that work?

I'd still be happy doing pretty much any game in the dragon age universe, but that's what I've been imaging.

I would play as a Wanderer who ends up getting dragged into events. He's more willing to help than he lets on but he seems to hold some sort of secret.

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]I'd be happy to do this, I'd settle for any of them really, though I do prefer Origins. And DA2 over 3.

[/QUOTE]
Pm me and we can discuss!

Thebadgamer98 said:
I have been looking for an rp set in Thedas(other than the official Dragon Age pen and paper game).
I've been imagining playing as a Bann or Arl in Ferelden, sort of like the Awakening DLC except with more of the running the Arling aspect and less of the adventuring. Would that work?

I'd still be happy doing pretty much any game in the dragon age universe, but that's what I've been imaging.
Yeah! Pm me and we can discuss

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]iGross as been gone for ages... ;-;

[/QUOTE]
I'm so sorry!! Ack.

Thebadgamer98 said:
Yeah.. I wonder if she'll ever return to the land of the living...
hella sorry!! Ugh I'm so shitty!

Hel said:
hello!! Yes I have returned ^^" haha I'm so sorry i feel really shitty.

I'd love to do this! I'll do an ocxcanon or ocxoc or whatevs!, whatever you want!

I have an inquisitor i could use (but i'll need to draw her first lol)

I'd love to RP with you! Though the only DA game I've played is Inquisition, I love the game so much. ;u;

I can RP as either as the Inquisitor or maybe as Iron Bull or Sera. I might be willing to give a go as Varric, but I feel most comfortable as playing as OCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back