• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age: Tale of the Champion

Sopranos

The Sop

tumblr_nqnyzdM27e1ri36afo1_r1_250.gif

9:31 Dragon, bards from all over Thedas sang songs about the Hero of Ferelden adventures, slain the Archdemon and ended the Fifth Blight. They believed the chaos had finally come to an end and started to celebrated that peace had finally come. But they didn't come, in somewhere else, another story started, one that would changed everything.

the Hawke, an immigrant family from Lothering just found their place in Kirkwall after a year of servitude to pay up their debt. This is when the story all started. The Hawkes was just on their way to make end meet and avoided the templar attention. They had a plan, after the Blight, when Bartrand plans an expedition into the Deep Roads and that would be a perfect chance for Hawkes and their siblings to turn their lives around. That's where our story began, less than they knew that their adventure would lead to something far bigger than they I'd ever thought.

tumblr_nqnyzdM27e1ri36afo4_r1_250.gif

Dragon Age: Tale of the Champion will be a RP based tightly on the Bioware RPG that is Dragon age 2 (Or Exodus to the fandom) as an AU. There aren't much for me to say right now about the content if you're already a fan of the series. But about the RP, here is something:

- The RP will take place at the first Act of the game, when the group start to fund their Deep Road expedition. We will only go through most of the important quests (Long Way Home, Wayward Son, Act Of Mercy, Enemy Among Us, Blackpowder Promise, Shepherding Wolves, Tranquility,...). If anyone wants to play another different side quest, please tell the group and we will discuss it.

- As Hawke has 9 companions, I will only accept 9 characters that will have to share a few similarities with the original companions in Dragon age 2 for plot reason.For examples the roles of Isabella, Varric, Anders or Merrill are very important so I may have to require the characters who take those roles to have a few similarities with the original character. But don't worry, I'll try not to restrict too much and make sure you have freedom to make your own mark to the character.

- Due to my inexperience with GM-ing, I would love to have a co-GM to help me manage the RP and be there when I cant. I wouldn't ask much, just somebody who has a little knowledge about the series.

Okay, for now that's pretty much all of it that I can inform you. I know that in here we still have some Dragon Age lovers here and I will try to do my best with this RP. So... if you interest, please let me know down there and tell me which slot would you like to fill. If you have any question or idea, feel free to share.

Oh you guys! Good to see you're still around for this ~ I just got back to RPN and I haven't seen much people. About this... I've been back into Dragon age lately and I'm really in the mood to write something Dragon Age xD. About this idea, I don't mean to steal @Jazimon idea or anything, just the Exodus RP was very good and one of the Dragon Age RP ideas that worked for a long time, I really had a good time back then with you guys. So I'm thinking of bringing some of it back and have a good time again since there isn't any Dragon age RP around here for a while and I know there are still a few DA lovers around here.

So if you guys are still interested, it would be exciting to have you guys around with me in this. ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi

Yeah, sure, I'm in. Especially if ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki is in. IDK, I'm oddly attached to him.

Will try to create someone less OP than Vidar this time. Probably going to take the Isabela slot with a male character. What are the similarities that need to be maintained. Obviously stealing the Qun, but what else?

Yeah, sure, I'm in. Especially if ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki is in. IDK, I'm oddly attached to him.

Will try to create someone less OP than Vidar this time. Probably going to take the Isabela slot with a male character. What are the similarities that need to be maintained. Obviously stealing the Qun, but what else?
Probably stealing the Tome, non-mage, mercenary/smuggler, I was gonna say... not a Kirkwall native but... idk if it's necessary, beside from that any races or gender is fine. I really don't want to restrict you guys character too much.

I'm so excited for a Dragon Age roleplay; I adore the series. I have a basic idea for Gwyndolyn, but I will wait until/if there is a Bethany to finalize some details since Carver and Bethany were twins.

OMG Are you still open?!? Dragon Age II is my favorite DA game

EDIT: Forgive the omg I just got super excited. Didn't expect to see a da rp in here lul

EDIT 2: Also if his slot is free, I'd love to do a Fenris type character (so warrior)

OMG Are you still open?!? Dragon Age II is my favorite DA game

EDIT: Forgive the omg I just got super excited. Didn't expect to see a da rp in here lul

EDIT 2: Also if his slot is free, I'd love to do a Fenris type character (so warrior)
Yes, I'm working on a few thing before I can post it. I'll tag you when things are done. Fenris role doesn't affect the game main storyline in all three Act, so his slot is a free non-human slot. But I don't rush you to prepare a character right now. Just relax and wait for my update.

The Silent Z The Silent Z I think you should know this, I happened to notice that you're still active.

OMG After 2 first day of nothingness I didn't expect to gather 7 just in one night xD. Gosh this is excited but I haven't finished anything yet X_X. Ok guys we have enough, I'll post whenever I'm done with all the content, probably anytime today (it's 10AM in my place) and I'm sure you guys will be tagged for it. Now I need 200% focus to finish all the threads

Hmm.... So Varric, Isabella, Aveline, Hawke and Fenris, oh and a Female Carver are taken, yes? May I take the Bethany spot and make her a male since Carver is now female? I'd be willing to work background details if so.

We still have vacant roles for Sebastian, Merrill and Aveline so I'll keep the daily bump for some Dragon age fans out there who still hasn't found us ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back