• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age Roleplay?

Iskandar

Doujin Expert
Ho ho! Did my amazing title skills draw you here?!

Anyway, jokes aside, I just finished the Trespasser DLC for Dragon Age Inquisition and was thoroughly satisfied but lately I have been craving some sort of new Dragon Age story! So this can be before Dragon Age Inquisition, alternate universe, during the game or heck, lets go big and make one after the Trespasser DLC! Now, I don't have an Idea so far so I would need some people's help.

Thoughts? Ideas? Wanna try too make one with me or by yourself?!

I adore the Dragon age series, unfortunately I've not yet acquired DAI so please excuse my general lameness (I'm so behind I've been playing through 2 just to feel less inadequate).

I'd love to help you out if I can though, Co-GM for whatever you decide, at the least. I know quite a bit about the franchise, just lacking indulgence. An alternate universe could always be interesting, with a plot that's unique from the others, but that'd require a lot of commitment from multiple recruits I don't usually come across in group rps.

Regardless, love the enthusiasm! Best of luck(:

Thanks, @Raerae Yeah, this RP would either need

A.) People with quite a bit of knowledge and have all the games(For a RP that takes place after or during DAI)

B.) People who are committed and willing to try and keep it going.

So it would be a difficult project. Nothing is set in stone, just seeing if anyone is interested and what not.

Also! You seriously need to get DAI. Maybe the GOTY edition? It is like an amazing games, one of my favorite RPG's of all time. Cassy is love, Cassy is life. XP

@Raerae[/URL] Yeah, this RP would either need
A.) People with quite a bit of knowledge and have all the games(For a RP that takes place after or during DAI)

B.) People who are committed and willing to try and keep it going.

So it would be a difficult project. Nothing is set in stone, just seeing if anyone is interested and what not.

Also! You seriously need to get DAI. Maybe the GOTY edition? It is like an amazing games, one of my favorite RPG's of all time. Cassy is love, Cassy is life. XP
Agreed and agreed. I always though a DA hosted project would be lovely, and honestly I'd love to start one myself or help create one, but until I get Inquisition it's hopeless. I'd love to see it take off though, your got one person on board, if anything I can always indulge in walkthroughs and IGN for knowledge (:

I know, I know.

See, I'd been making payments on the preorder way back in November, but we had some financial issues/moved and what's supposed to be my game is just rotting away in the gamestop system. Now we're about seven hundred miles away and I can only retrieve my game from that specific store. D:

I live for Varric, that dwarf is the king of sass. Miss him so much. I'll be getting said edition in about a month or two, though, hopefully it won't glitch as bad as I've read it has for some gamers.

Haha. Yeah. I have never done a hosted project so I don't know what they are... I have been told that I am a pretty good GM, at least with Fandom stuff.

Also, such a sad story ;-; That really sucks though! At least you will be getting it soonish!

And yeah there was this glitch for trespasser that if you used a warrior ability called Lunge and Slash the game would crash. You just have to not use that ability in the DLC. It should be fixed by the time you get the game.

Also, the game didn't have a while lot of bugs for me. Also, arguably the best cast of companions. Probably on even grounds of ME2... great soundtrack too. Oh! I might have a DragonAgeGasm xD

I have always wanted to do a Dragon age origins Rp.Being a huge fan of the series it would be awesome to join.But I look forward to seeing this one progress and would offer assistance if your wanting help with this Rp.

Thank you @Saru

This Roleplay may actually happen just because Dragon Age is a very popular series.

Also have Ideas for a possible Mass effect or Witcher Roleplay

Jacob Berry]Thank you [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22269-saru/ said:
@Saru[/URL]
This Roleplay may actually happen just because Dragon Age is a very popular series.

Also have Ideas for a possible Mass effect or Witcher Roleplay
Your welcome.

Yeah it's quite popular and mass effect as well.

A mass effect Rp would be cool too.Another game I am fan of and it has great potential as well in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back