• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age||Request

nettie.

❝meh.❞

• tumblr_nfv5y5TP871qdxux9o4_500.gif

Hello lovelies!

I'll try to make this short and to the point as best I can. I'm Nettie~ It's a pleasure to meet you. I've come in search of a handful of Dragon Age writers. I've been a fan of the series for about as long as I can remember and am just in love with it. Below is a little bit of what I'm looking, as well as how I go about roleplaying myself.

tumblr_nfv5y5TP871qdxux9o7_500.gif

↬I will not write anything against RPN's own rules
    ↬Being over 18 myself, I will only write with who are as well
    ↬Canon is preferred, but let's throw in our own ideas and plots as well
    ↬Can take place Pre-Origins, Origin, Awakening, II, Inquisition, or After
    ↬I prefer to double. I wish to use an OC of mine which will be listed below with characters I wish to have played against her. However, if you're merely craving to write one of the characters I've chosen her to be paired with, 1x1 is acceptable.
    ↬Multi-Para/Novella (Word Count=500+ per side)
    ↬OOC is encouraged
    ↬Plotting is a must

tumblr_nfv5y5TP871qdxux9o2_500.gif

✗No one liners
    ✗No Godmodding
    ✗No harassing me for a reply. Checking in is alright if you haven't heard from me in a week.

tumblr_nfv5y5TP871qdxux9o3_500.gif

As a DA fan, this is sounding pretty interesting. I'm up for something taking place during either II or Inquisition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back