• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age: Into the Deep

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
It's been five years since the Hero of Ferelden gathered the armies of the land, and ended the Fifth Bought. The man, the second son of Bryce and Eleanor Cousland, out Alistair on the throne along with Anora, performing the Dark Ritual to prevent Loghain from receiving a worthy death. After meeting the Awakened, and reading of a way to end the Calling, the Hero has assembled his best Wardens to venture into the Deep Roads, along with a Legion of the Dead scout. He hopes that somewhere, deep in the bowels of the earth, lies the key to not only ending the Calling, by the Blight itself.

Hello all! I recently got into Dragon Age again, and I really want to run an RP about the Grey Wardens! So yeah! This will follow the Hero of Ferelden (me,) and several of his fellow Wardens as they journey into the Deep Roads, seeking a cure for both the Calling, and hopefully, the Blight itself. There aren't roles persay, but I am reserving a spot for the second in command and the Legion of the Dead scout. So first come, first serve! I hope to get at least five people for this, but I can do at least three! So yeah! Anyone interested?

Characters:
Fandom - Dragon Age: Into the Deep CS

OOC:
Fandom - Dragon Age: Into the Deep OOC

Main:
Dragon Age: Into the Deep

Last edited:
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford - Heyo my dude, how have you been? I'm certainly interested in joining this however i've only played DA: Origins so my lore knowledge might be a bit terrible xD...

Heyo! I'm good! And that's fine, my dude! This will mainly take from Origins, while delving a little into the origins of the Blight revealed in Dragon Age II: Legacy, and Inquisition. I don't expect you to know everything, as the characters will learn as they go along.

Awesome sauce, sounds good to me!

Yeet, i'll probably have mine up same time (if not a little earlier) tomorrow. 9pm for me right now and I got work in the morning ;-;

I would love to join, but I’ve never played any of the games and I don’t know much about the lore at all besides watching some Killian videos on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back