• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age: Inquisiton (And more x3 )

Sasil

May the Dread Wolf take you.
Hello all!

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to take a look at my search. I really appreciate it.
First things first, get to know me a little bit. Names Sasil, I am a 23 year old female located in the great north that is Canada. I have been roleplaying for close to 10 years? I started most of my role playing on TinierMe when it was still around but after it shut down I went searching for other sites.
While it took a little bit I found this site a few years back and have stayed for about 2 years I think.

I am a semi-literate to Literate role playing. I prefer multiple paragraphs, speaking that kind of thing in my posts. I do not do one liners, they really irritate me. I am sorry. That may sound a little frightening

I really am a lenient type of role player, I am patient and can oddly have a sense of humor. I understand spelling mistakes, the misplacement of a comma that kind of thing. Heck, I do that more often then I really should. But I am human.

With that all off my chest I can get to the good stuff! What I have been craving more than anything in a roleplay.

Dragon Age. Specially, Dragon Age Inquisition (it’s the game I am most familiar with)
I have been obsessed with this game for over a year and while I thought maybe the obsession would have evaporated by know, sadly that is not the case.

Like many fans, I was unfortunate to romance the Solas, the pride and jewel of the Egg world. Just mentioning that name probably has the feels appearing (unless you don’t like the man which I say how not? But I respect your opinion lol) I have been craving something to do with his character and one of my many Lavellan Ocs. I have thought AU, like modern or maybe the later years or just taking place through the game but adding in things to make it more gushy and heart breaking.

But, if you are willing to fulfill my little craving I am totally up to doubling! I actually prefer doubling since it gives more characters to base things off of. If you have a ship or something along those lines, of course I will do it for you! Or give it my best shot!

Just leave a comment or send me a PM if you are interested. I o have one going on, but I must have more. On O

If you are by some chance not into the Dragon Age fandom but are wanting to start something else with me I would totally be up for it as well! Read below my interests and thank you so much again for taking the tme to read my blerb ^ ^

Fandom Interests
-Mass Effect
-Legend of Zelda
-Witcher
-Skyrim
-Inyuasha
-Mushi shi
-The Last Guardian
…Many More!

Right? I've played through DA:I a dozen times and I always go back to him even though I'll get burned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back