• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Age Inquisition: The Rp OOC

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel
Hmm... I can definitely see a Dorian role here, but some issues would be a lacking of Solas here. She's an elf and that's needed for Solas due to certain facts about him and how he ties in. But also it would be hard for a elven mage in Tevinter, I can't find much solid info on it, but elven mages would at best likely be apprentices to magisters or still slaves I think with magical ability. They could rise to power I suppose given time, so I might be able to work with that idea. But outside of the elven blood, I don't see how Serenity fills the Solas role here, just the Dorian half. And Dorians tie in involves being a Co-creator or said to be of the time magic alongside Alexius, That might help tie Serenity into the plot since that was Dorians entry to the story.

Or somehow work in a Solas Angle for Serenity as he's one of the major roles to fill here and requires more then some. Not to nit pick or anything, as I know that's a tough combo to take on, but I think it could use a minor edit to include Solas's tie in or something quite similar as he plays one of biggest roles in inquisition and DA lore.

She's still a work in progress. She's just really rough for the most part, nowhere near done. I just wanted to save the progress I made so far before someone makes me leave the laptop and the battery dies and I have to start all over.

She's still a work in progress. She's just really rough for the most part, nowhere near done. I just wanted to save the progress I made so far before someone makes me leave the laptop and the battery dies and I have to start all over.
Ok, I'll wait to see how this turns out then. I thought it might be done, but I understand what you mean by saving progress.

If needed, I'm happy to take on a second character to fill a needed role. I'm not very busy with College work done and with break coming up have plenty of time to satisfy my passion for Dragon Age

If needed, I'm happy to take on a second character to fill a needed role. I'm not very busy with College work done and with break coming up have plenty of time to satisfy my passion for Dragon Age
Still waiting on the major roles to get posted, but some minor roles are welcome if folks can manage them. Scout Harding can be replaced with OC if you'd like or someone else does, only minor edit for the OP if so with that one. And a few other options for smaller roles, hell I might accept a bigger role or two since we have some combo roles being done. Just pends on the type as we could use more race diversity and maybe class pending what others do there.

I second this, I'd love to take on a second character.

Still waiting on the major roles to get posted, but some minor roles are welcome if folks can manage them. Scout Harding can be replaced with OC if you'd like or someone else does, only minor edit for the OP if so with that one. And a few other options for smaller roles, hell I might accept a bigger role or two since we have some combo roles being done. Just pends on the type as we could use more race diversity and maybe class pending what others do there.
Nice.

I second this, I'd love to take on a second character.

Nice.
Cool. Well it's a open option, just am going to ask for a heads up on who's role or type of second character you'd like for a potential bigger role such as the companions/advisers.

So with this IC post, who would be in the party? Who's joined the Inquisition this early into the game?

And for later, what will the Advisors be doing if they're not with the party, which reasonably they kinda shouldn't? Just having their own little discussion between the two (?) of them?

So with this IC post, who would be in the party? Who's joined the Inquisition this early into the game?

And for later, what will the Advisors be doing if they're not with the party, which reasonably they kinda shouldn't? Just having their own little discussion between the two (?) of them?
Inquisitor, Cass, Varric & Solas roles.

Optional for the most part, perhaps this early discussing the other potential companions they can search out or have heard about and would like to contact such as the blackwall role since Leliana brings up the warden issues and their being a warden near Redcliffe who might know something. So perhaps some discussion there, talks about what they might be looking into or working on, but mostly optional as this early their is only so much known to this point.

Ok thus far all is being or has been approved out of those presently posted CS wise. However could use some updates from dotie dotie Xylona Xylona varda varda on wether or not they are still in the game or dropping out? If so I'll reopen those spots and if not then a update would be appreciated. Thanks! ^^

Ok thus far all is being or has been approved out of those presently posted CS wise. However could use some updates from dotie dotie Xylona Xylona varda varda on wether or not they are still in the game or dropping out? If so I'll reopen those spots and if not then a update would be appreciated. Thanks! ^^

Been working on mine, should have her done before the weekend is over!

Inquisitor, Cass, Varric & Solas roles.

Optional for the most part, perhaps this early discussing the other potential companions they can search out or have heard about and would like to contact such as the blackwall role since Leliana brings up the warden issues and their being a warden near Redcliffe who might know something. So perhaps some discussion there, talks about what they might be looking into or working on, but mostly optional as this early their is only so much known to this point.
Perhaps Dragon and Blackheart end up meeting before they stumble into the Inquisition?

The Silent Z The Silent Z Han JiHyo Han JiHyo

I hope you guys don't mind that I had Adelene reach out to Mavril and come on a quasi-probational basis. Publicly she's just coming to "inspect" the inquisition before officially offering it aid. It's a little bit later she'll actually end up joining it.

Last edited:
And that's Bastien's bio finally done. Because I'm slow.

Oh hey, Montsimmard. That's the place where Cassandra (in canon) and Bastien (in this) were trained. And from looking it up further, a Circle and the headquarters of the Orlesian Grey Wardens. Well I'll be, Monsimmard is fucking busy.

I hope you guys don't mind that I had Adelene reach out to Mavril and come on a quasi-probational basis. Publicly she's just coming to "inspect" the inquisition before offering it aid. It's a little bit later she'll actually end up joining it.
Oh, I don't mind. Of course, Saru has the final say. But Adelene's an interesting character.

Also...another Orlesian lol. This Inquisition might as well be an Orlesian organisation by the end of it :cheshiregrin:

Oh, I don't mind. Of course, Saru has the final say. But Adelene's an interesting character.

Also...another Orlesian lol. This Inquisition might as well be an Orlesian organisation by the end of it :cheshiregrin:

With her replacing Vivienne, Adelene was bound to be Orlesian. :p I think it makes it kinda neat, lots of the grand game to be played by any who wants to play it!

Awesome, then we should Viviennes role accounted for soon then. ^^

If you want sure. Was wondering how you were planning to do Dragon's entry to the inquisition, but yeah that's fine.
Turning up at Haven like, "Hey, heard you guys were fixing the hole in the sky. That's great! I'm Dragon, a Qunari spy, nice to meet you. So, where are we going?"

The Silent Z The Silent Z Han JiHyo Han JiHyo

I hope you guys don't mind that I had Adelene reach out to Mavril and come on a quasi-probational basis. Publicly she's just coming to "inspect" the inquisition before officially offering it aid. It's a little bit later she'll actually end up joining it.
Honestly and without sounding like a complete slacker for agm, I'm behind on reading any Cs's posted in recent hours, so let me read up before answering. If Han Jihyo has no issues for her characters part in this, and I can't imagine by what your asking and describing to be out of bounds, but to be safe and know before I give word let me check out Adelene. I'm at work right now and even with the down time afforded, I haven't been to do much yet. A eventful shift at the motel, so my mind is a mixture of frustrated with the ordeal here and tired at this stage. So I'll get back to you once I'm able ^^

Turning up at Haven like, "Hey, heard you guys were fixing the hole in the sky. That's great! I'm Dragon, a Qunari spy, nice to meet you. So, where are we going?"
Hmm.. Ok cool that sounds good for Dragon and roughly if not a more forward and perosnable version of how Krem debuted. But cool.

Haha I never thought when I started this we'd have so many orlesians. I changed my guy to a full free marcher out of Starkhaven, but still quite a few haha. Oh and Blackheart would be a loud critic & Cassandra esque type at politics and the grand game. Xd varda varda

I'm so sorry! My notifications never showed up? I'm sad to say I won't be able to continue with the roleplay. Some personal things have come up and I won't be able to give this roleplay the attention it would need from me. Thank you for the opportunity though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back