• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age: Inquisition 1x1

Kineticsyngery

Hello!

I've never role-played on RPnation before but I'm super excited to give this a try. I just recently replayed through Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age: Inquisition and I'm super in the mood to role-play Inquisition. Before that, here's some info about me : )))

- 18+
- EST timezone
- Currently in college, and I'm pretty sure I'll have a job soon. However, I will try to have at least one reply a day... but life happens and I hope you can understand that just as I will understand the same for you.
- I usually prefer to double up:: Unless you'd prefer to do OcxOc
- I would prefer CanonxOc, but I'm willing to discuss doing OcxOc
- I write in third person, past tense and I would like if you did the same. I'm generally kind of uncomfortable writing in first person.
- I'm cool with certain AU's, but I've never really role-played any... Open to try though!
- I love to talk OOC about our characters or the plot. Especially if I'm busy or you're too busy to fully reply, then I'm super up to just chatting about them? or about you? anything really.
- I prefer to roleplay on Discord but I'd be willing to try Email or PM's here.
- If we're doing CanonxOc, I can play just about everyone. Solas will be my Oc's love interest 9 times out of 10.
- I only do descriptive/lit/semi-lit whatever. I tend to write a lot and practice my writing skills via role-play. So I prefer if we both write in paragraphs rather than just blocks.

So, yeah. feel free to PM me (I'm still new, so I can't PM anyone oops) or just comment below if you're interested : ))

Last edited:
I used to call myself a bioware addict for my title on here. Haha. Just a random fact about myself since you shared a bit about yourself. Anyways, I've played through the ME & DA series several times, DA Origins actually got me into Rps and games of that genre... another fact to share. (Except haven't completed ME3 yet, I'm usually binged out by then) Anyways, I'm interested to try out a Rp with you! (: I always do Ocs but I'm willing to try a canon character if your looking to double up.

I'm flexible enough to talk it over though, either way. I work different hours but I'll try to keep as active as possible and alert you if time becomes hindered by Rl schedule.

I used to call myself a bioware addict for my title on here. Haha. Just a random fact about myself since you shared a bit about yourself. Anyways, I've played through the ME & DA series several times, DA Origins actually got me into Rps and games of that genre... another fact to share. (Except haven't completed ME3 yet, I'm usually binged out by then) Anyways, I'm interested to try out a Rp with you! (: I always do Ocs but I'm willing to try a canon character if your looking to double up.

I'm flexible enough to talk it over though, either way. I work different hours but I'll try to keep as active as possible and alert you if time becomes hindered by Rl schedule.

I haven't played ME yet but man I've been meaning too! Yeah we can definitely talk about it! Do you have a discord? or would you prefer to PM? IF so, I'd have to ask you to drop me a message only because I can't PM yet :'DDD

I haven't played ME yet but man I've been meaning too! Yeah we can definitely talk about it! Do you have a discord? or would you prefer to PM? IF so, I'd have to ask you to drop me a message only because I can't PM yet :'DDD
Its alot of fun! Frustrating at times but thats almost any game though. Cool though! I do have a discord account, so we can use either to discuss things. When I'm off work (on lunch currently and on phone) ill send you a pm or if you prefer i can give you my discord. Either way is fine with me. :)

Its alot of fun! Frustrating at times but thats almost any game though. Cool though! I do have a discord account, so we can use either to discuss things. When I'm off work (on lunch currently and on phone) ill send you a pm or if you prefer i can give you my discord. Either way is fine with me. :)
You can give me your discord if you're cool with it! Or mine is opi#3973 :))

Hi there, I'd be quite interested in doing an OCXOC story in the Inquisition set up, if you're still looking. Just joined, so cannot pm you. I'm a literate writer and have done a few DA rps before. Send me a message if you're interested. :)

I would be willing to do a rp with you. I mean I do love Dorian a lot and a OC would be good. Like Cannon (Dorian/you) and then my OC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back