• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dragon Age Idea

AkabaneKitsune

The Flightless
I had the idea for this is thought it would be interesting. Basically I would like to play my OC, Avis, starting in the modern verse and is thrown into Dragon Age. A bit about Avis is the fact she's albino, elven, and a thief by nature. She's pretty much like Liliana only more hands on. I'd like there to be traces of romance, action, adventure and darker themes in this. I'm hoping this would be a longer rp, so romance will be built on chemistry. I also would like to rp with a Cullen, Fenris, Cole, or Dorian but im willing to accept male oc's if they'd pair well with the sassy thief. I'd like it if our characters didnt hate eachother throughout the whole thing, at the beginning and sometime in the middle is ok but not the whole rp.

I've only really played Inquisition so thats where most of my knowledge is, I played a bit of 2 but not enough to make me comfortable referencing it.  Reply here or shoot me a pm if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I can never bring myself to RP with people who aren't fully in the franchise. I studied the lore, read 3 of the books and played each game at least 7 times, I feel like I would spoil everything by accident xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back