• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age, Anyone?

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Hey hey hey everyone! I've been on a huge RpG binge this week, (which you could tell if you saw my Fable 3 thread) and of course anytime I really like something, I find myself here trying to roleplay it. With that being said, I'm 100% positive that my life needs more Dragon Age RP.

Really quick, I've gotta put some ugly boring stuff in front of your eyes. I always include this stuff in my search threads, just to save both of us from wasting our time.

+ I'm 18, I'd prefer that you be at least 18 as well. If you aren't, it's not a total deal breaker or anything, just let me know.

+ I'm looking to double. I enjoyed writing both genders, and I think having two main characters contributes more to story. It also saves me from constantly being cornered into playing one gender. If you're not cool with playing both genders, that's totally okay, we just won't be very compatible.

+ I'm a detailed writer. I will typically send a few paragraphs at a time. No one-liners or semi-para please! I will never set a post length for you, I just ask that you put effort into keeping things moving! (Also psssst I'm novella friendly if novella writers even exist anymore)

+ Discord, Email, Google Docs, RpN, whatever. If you have a preference for another platform, I don't mind at all just ask and we'll make it work!

+ If you're not the type to be friends with your rp partners we probably won't work. I will definitely try to fangirl with you about what is happening as well as shower you with gifs.

WHEW okay, it's done. Did you live through it? Mine isn't too long! (that's what he said haH)

Anyways, Dragon Age! That was the main purpose of this whole thing! Let's talk details.
+ I prefer MxF pairings and DOUBLING, as I said.
+ Canon x Canon, OC x Canon, OC x OC. Whichever you want your pairing to be, I can do it if you'll be as open-minded for me.
+ I've played all three games, and can play characters from any of them.
+ If you're not interested in any of these plots, but you'd still like to RP Dragon Age, you'd bETTeR PM ME OR I'LL BE VERY UPSETTI BECAUSE WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT!
+ I like romance. A lot. I'll most definitely want to include it if it WORKS. Definitely no forcing it, and no making it easy. The angst is the best part! When we double, you can choose your romantic interest if you'd like me to play a canon for you.

(Based off of the quest Wicked Eyes & Wicked Hearts)
Recommended: Canon x OC, Canon x Canon
The Orlesian Court is famous for it's wealth, intrigue, and drama. The Inquisition had been to the Winter Palace before, to stop the Empress from being assassinated, which they managed to do. Months later, when an invitation for another masquerade ball arrives in the mail, there's no choice but to send a group. When the party arrives, however, they realize there's no fighting to be done. Only dancing, drinking, and a whole lot of pretending. Oh, the things people do to keep their reputation.

Recommended: OC x OC, OC x Canon
When an alienage elf's brother is killed by city guards, they enlist in a dysfunctional group to get their revenge-- not just for their lost sibling, but for the entire alienage. It seems like a hard enough task as it is, but when they meet the individuals they asked for help, it begins to look impossible.

(Based off of the Deep Roads Expedition)
Recommended: OC x OC
When four different travelers catch word of an expedition through ancient elven ruins, they find themselves joining forces to find what is said to be a "treasure worth thousands of gold". It is only after they've entered that they realize nobody expects them to come out. Are the riches really worth their lives? When the entrance magically seals behind them, it seems they have no choice but to find out.

That's all I've got for now! I'll certainly be adding more. If you have any plots of your own, or if you want to come up with one together, feel free to PM me or reply below! Thanks for reading all this garbage!

Hey there! I adore Dragon Age, and my interest is definitely piqued. The third plot looks especially interesting!

Would be down to have a shot at something like the first plot you spoilered^^ Have played all three games (and know the songs by heart because the soundtracks.) I cannot yet PM on this website, however!

Would be down to have a shot at something like the first plot you spoilered^^ Have played all three games (and know the songs by heart because the soundtracks.) I cannot yet PM on this website, however!

Hey, no worries! (And welcome to the site lol) The music is SOO GOOD ESPECIALLY THE TAVERN MUSIC WHEEW. But yeah, I'm definitely down to plot with you! We can work it out better when you're able to PM, or we can get in touch via Discord if you have it.

I saw Dragon Age and I just had to stop in. I love your plots, especially the first one and would like to discuss something with you. Unfortunately, I'm not able to send PMs through here as of yet, but I do have Discord and am on almost every day: Murder Penguin#8622. Feel free to add if you like and hopefully we can work something out ^_^

I know your signature! Silence by Marshmello ft Khalid! Message me and we can get to know one another and maybe work together on something. (Like 4 or 5 posts away from getting 10 -_-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back