• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mintdragonmagic

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello~
Not replacing any of my current rps!
Currently on the hunt for someone to play Fenris for my OC Skye.
I'm willing to dabble with different plots so if you have any, please let me know!
I am willing to double up with any kind of ship, and will post my muses, and starting plot idea below!
I am she/her, 24, EST

OC Plot starter (?):
Skye Ulrin had resided in Kirkwall wall during the blight, seeking her way to the hanged man where Hawke and his comrads were busying themselves with a game of wicked grace and alcoholic beverages.
She would keep to herself until a drunken decides to harass the young warrior, and starts to get rowdy up until she nearly breaks the drunkards arm for attempting to lay a hand on her. After this incident, Hawke goes to recruit her into his squad after seeing her handle the situation.

Muses:
Male or Female Hawke
Isabela
Varric
Anders
Merril​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back