• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dracula RP?

Hello,

is anyone interested in doing a Dracula RP?

My idea was the following: Dracula has taken over control in Romania. Now, he is preparing for a war against Mehmed II, who also is a vampire and has taken over control in Turkey. You'd be part of either Dracula's or Mehmed's army, and you'd be either human or a vampire.

@Roo Not exactly. They're rather like my own creations: A bit like Bram Stoker's, but not much. But don't worry: This is not going to be a love story ;)

I already use this kind of vampire in my RPs "Battle of the Year" and "The Vampire RP".

Mhm...

I might join, but I don't want to make any promises

I've been not that into RPing lately, so I don't want to join stuff and then end up quitting

I'll be watching this though

@Roo It isn't a problem if you can't come online that often (I also can't). It's just that I need to RP now, and I need to play my chars the way they are :/

As long as there's balance and the vampires don't sparkle in sunlight, this could really work. Is it going to be a historical ending, or is it possible for history to change?

@SpectroVector Cool :) you can just do your character sheet, then :)

But, uhm, could you maybe also make a role that fights on Count Dracula's side? This war won't take place without an army...

And despite Dracula, none of mine really is a soldier... they've all got other (more or less) important things to do...

(Don't worry if I don't answer any more btw; that means I've fallen asleep)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back